PDA

View Full Version : Next week is for the FANS!

GEM
10-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Alright McD, you got YOUR win, now if you really want to endear yourself to the Broncos faithful...do us a favor. Do one of your falcon punches to Phyllis next week.

Beat those Sparklers. They deserve the ass kicking and we deserve some retribution for the joke that has been Broncos vs. Sparklers the last 3 seasons.

I love you already, but if you can prepare our team for this game like you did the Pansies, I will love you even more.

:salute:

Dirk
10-12-2009, 11:42 AM
I agree!! Put those Bolts in the W column!!

OldschoolFreak
10-12-2009, 11:48 AM
Oh yeah. I'm half expecting a let down after NE and with it being on Monday night. The other half of me thinks this team has the ability to go in there and make its first real statement victory of the year.

honz
10-12-2009, 12:20 PM
I hear you GEM, but it's gonna be tough. The Chargers are still a very good team, they are desperate, and they are coming off their bye week...plus the game is in San Diego. If I were a betting man I would put my money on the Chargers, but for the first time in several years I actually feel like we have a chance to steal one in SD. I hope this post makes me look like claymore after Monday night.

T.K.O.
10-12-2009, 12:26 PM
you want to look like this?http://ts1.images.live.com/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1282073565481&id=69790c31de421f4145615e75e3828ac5

Shazam!
10-12-2009, 12:49 PM
If Denver loses Monday, it will be because they're playing a pretty good team, on the road, against a desperate team that is well rested. I don't see this staff allowing letdowns or being unprepared.

Thinking about a win would be great, going into the Bye at 6-0 is something nobody would've thought. But if they lose, at 5-1 we'll all take it, that's still great. It'd be a great motivating factor too, having to taste an ugly loss for two weeks until another test in Baltimore.

SmilinAssasSin27
10-12-2009, 12:53 PM
6-0 (3-0 in the division) w/ a 2.5 game division lead would be awesome.

ikillz0mbies
10-12-2009, 01:22 PM
San Diego is VERY beatable. They barely beat the Raiders and lost to a Baltimore team that lost to the Patriots. But the Chargers are not as good as advertised. Tomlinson has lost a step or two, their offensive line has been plagued by injuries, their secondary has been questionable, and their big, Pro-Bowl DT Jamal Williams is out the rest of the year. The Broncos defense has been aggressive all year and I have no doubt they will be any less, especially against a division rival. Yes they have Gates, Sproles, Jackson, and Chambers. But if the defense can get in Rivers face the whole game, those players would be less than productive. With the emergence of Moreno and the rapport between Marshall and Orton, the Broncos can have a field day on the ground and in the air.

I would be surprised if the Broncos lost this one.

Reidman
10-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Amen sister.

I honestly had accepted defeat at the hands of NE and was ok with it, but we know how that turned out.

I'm sure our guys will put forth every effort like they have so far and if we prevail, great.
If not, we take our first loss and move on to the next. Chargers will not go down easily...

GEM
10-12-2009, 01:27 PM
San Diego is VERY beatable. They barely beat the Raiders and lost to a Baltimore team that lost to the Patriots. But the Chargers are not as good as advertised. Tomlinson has lost a step or two, their offensive line has been plagued by injuries, their secondary has been questionable, and their big, Pro-Bowl DT Jamal Williams is out the rest of the year. The Broncos defense has been aggressive all year and I have no doubt they will be any less, especially against a division rival. Yes they have Gates, Sproles, Jackson, and Chambers. But if the defense can get in Rivers face the whole game, those players would be less than productive. With the emergence of Moreno and the rapport between Marshall and Orton, the Broncos can have a field day on the ground and in the air.

I would be surprised if the Broncos lost this one.

Chambers is non existent...I should know, I have that schmuck on one of my FF teams. :lol:

SmilinAssasSin27
10-12-2009, 01:52 PM
SD coming off of a bye and at home will still be a tough out.

Day1BroncoFan
10-12-2009, 02:03 PM
If we win I will be a happy camper since I'll be at the game. :D

Bronco Warrior
10-12-2009, 02:27 PM
The Chargers are in total disarray and fighting amongst themselves!AJ Smith is a self absorbed whackjob and the Charges players are excuse making finger pointers already! If we do anything but put a beatdown and a 30 burger on them it will be a disaster! LT is done and we are too fast for sproles to matter. We have proved we can shut down catching tighends and that line wasn't that good before the lost Goff to FA and SoftWick nicked with injury! That D Line has sucked since we stole their coach (Nunnly) and MerriRoids has been a joke. Philips and Merriman have less combined tackles than DJ Williams and no sacks!

Bronco Warrior
10-12-2009, 02:29 PM
The second sweetest part of that SoundFX show with McD was the part where Big Ben asked Merriman is he was OK...feelling ok..healthy..cause Ben hadn't seen him out here on the field....lmao!! :rofl:

Overtime
10-12-2009, 02:43 PM
I agree!! Put those Bolts in the W column!!

say whaaaaaaaaaaa? :confused:

you might wanna revise that. we want the bolts in the Loss column....not the Win column.

Day1BroncoFan
10-12-2009, 02:55 PM
All I know is that we want the win in our W column for Monday. :D

Bronco Warrior
10-12-2009, 03:09 PM
say whaaaaaaaaaaa? :confused:

you might wanna revise that. we want the bolts in the Loss column....not the Win column.

I'm thinking that game against the Chargers in OUR Win column! Just a thought!