PDA

View Full Version : I'm convinced!!

the_turtle
10-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Hey guys! Some of you might remember me from last week, I'm the Dallas fan who was talking all that garbage about the Broncos being 3-5.... Boy did I have this Denver team pegged wrong! Orton may just be a "game-manager" but he's darn good at it! Mike Nolan has turned what most thought to be mediocre defense, into what's looking more and more like a suffocating defense.

I just wanted to congratulate you all on the teams success. Just like last week, it was another great game to watch (especisally if you're a Denver fan). I hate the Patriots anfd I'm glad the Broncos whooped 'em! Also it makes last weeks loss easier for me to stomach, this is just furtther proof that the better team won last week, and its hard to be too mad when that's the case... I knew the Broncos were good after last week, now I'm starting to think they're a little scary...

I hope you guys can stay on a roll and help us out with our NFC-East foes, and of course we'll try and return the favor by going 3-1 against the AFC-West (not that any of those teams are really a threat to the Brtoncos, well maybe San Diego, but I doubt it)....

Anyway, just wanted to say I like your team, and love the coaching staff... You Denver gfans are great fans! Good luck the rest of the way!

McKeough
10-12-2009, 12:37 AM
We'll do our best to help you win the division!

Giants and Eagles are very, very good football clubs -- but any given Sunday man, that's why we play the game right.

If we can get a win over ONE of those two (aforementioned) it will be VERY BIG.

Dawkins' return to the "City of Brotherly Love".

So pumped.

horsepig
10-12-2009, 12:44 AM
Damn the schedule, lets just beat'em all.

Bronco Warrior
10-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Look turtle comes back in to show some class the week after the Cowboys beating, the Patriots fans can't even show up for a nugget of Crow! You are right it was a game for the ages! thanks for the props!

NightTrainLayne
10-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Nice post Turtle.

We'll do our best to sweep the NFC East, but that's a tall order. Should be some REALLY fun games to watch.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks turtle for being classy :salute: