PDA

View Full Version : Sparklers Fans Panicking already!!!!!

Overtime
10-12-2009, 12:28 AM
bawahahahaha, im loving some of these responses in this thread!!!! :elefant:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=72227

Chargers fans are scared! they fear us! :D

Devilspawn
10-12-2009, 12:44 AM
You should go over there and ruffle some feathers. Scare the shit out of them. It's fun trust me.

Shazam!
10-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Here is a sampling of the best shit LOL

omg denver is 5-0

And the discussion will begin.

What discussion? We have no chance

I think they are for real they are a tough team on Defense and their offense is clicking with both the run game and the passing game. If we don't fix any of our problems we could get blown out.

Is it time to panic yet?

If they continue playing like how the are they are gonna be in the SB.

Look at the plus side guys...there is always a next year.

With 12 overall pick of the '10 draft the chargers select...

The difference a real coach makes. About ready to stop watching football completely. I can't take this **** anymore. Can't wait to deal with the DONK fans in my office

Not looking forward to next week

and the division goes to...

the broncos. maybe next year guys. a lot of changes need to be made but right now im throwing in the towel

Seriously! PEOPLE WE GET IT DENVER IS 5-0!!

Give Denver some ******* credit guys.

Stop saying the PAtriots were off.

The Broncos won and played good football.

Instead of us being a good test for them, they will be a good test for us.

I type slow. Give me a break.

Its not my fault the Broncos are good.

Denver won this game, the Patriots did not lose it. Denver even bailed the Patriots out, on two occasions on the same drive with a running into the kicker penalty and an offsides penalty to give NE the first.

Denver= Chargers of 2006. New QB, Low expectations, lack of respect heading into the season. They're good

Not panicking, not predicting, but Denver is for real. Let's just lay aside any "fluke" stories. At this point they look like a real contender

Overtime
10-12-2009, 12:51 AM
what's the point? they;ll just ban me in about 2 seconds anyways.

im tickled pink just seeing them squirm while waiting for Monday Night.

they all thought in the off season, it would be the usual games of hanging 52 on us, but now they see that that the Denver Broncos is seriiuz bidness, and they'll be lucky to hang 21 on us, let alone add a W with that 21.

:D

Overtime
10-12-2009, 02:35 PM
good stuff there Shazam. :D

NightTrainLayne
10-12-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm kinda surprised at some of that. We will have our work cut out for us on the road on Monday night, after they have had a bye prepping for us.

Look at what Atlanta did to San Francisco yesterday after their bye.

We could certainly play well and still lose this next game.

NorthernLights
10-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I'm a pretty big Bolt homer and have been for many years, but I am also not blind to how both teams are currently playing and if the current trends continue, will not be happy come Tuesday morning.

I would love to smack around with you guys, and stand here bragging on my team, but I went to the Steelers game and was totally humbled. Sitting there in a sea of black and gold with my LT jersey in between two other brave friends taking endless and justified taunts has broken me down. I'm not bitter, but I have found that excuses are coming out of my mouth more than I would like.

I am looking forward to Monday night and hope it's a great game with both teams playing well and no injuries. I will be around this week, but don't expect too many verbal barbs coming from me, just don't have it in me. Take care and good luck. NL

Shazam!
10-12-2009, 08:48 PM
I am looking forward to Monday night...

You must be a Broncos fan then, because that is the only way you could be looking forward to Monday Night Football next week.

NorthernLights
10-12-2009, 08:50 PM
You must be a Broncos fan then, because that is the only way you could be looking forward to Monday Night Football next week.

Nah, I will support my team win or lose. Had some good years lately and some really bad years in the past.

Shazam!
10-12-2009, 08:56 PM
It will be the first time in many, many years that SD has to play a Broncos team with an actual defense.

Reidman
10-12-2009, 10:52 PM
I thought it was funny there was more than one thread made about us being 5-0 on a Charger board...

Overtime
10-13-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm a pretty big Bolt homer and have been for many years, but I am also not blind to how both teams are currently playing and if the current trends continue, will not be happy come Tuesday morning.

I would love to smack around with you guys, and stand here bragging on my team, but I went to the Steelers game and was totally humbled. Sitting there in a sea of black and gold with my LT jersey in between two other brave friends taking endless and justified taunts has broken me down. I'm not bitter, but I have found that excuses are coming out of my mouth more than I would like.

I am looking forward to Monday night and hope it's a great game with both teams playing well and no injuries. I will be around this week, but don't expect too many verbal barbs coming from me, just don't have it in me. Take care and good luck. NL

classy post, especially in the smack talk area. :beer:

glad you're a realist with a brain, instead of a fan thinking with his heart.

jrelway
10-16-2009, 09:59 PM
thought this was funny.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/10/16/chargers.blackout.ap/index.html

milehigh
10-16-2009, 10:35 PM
Now they are upset with McDaniels because he said they had a very good running game. They think he is being sarcastic or haven't been watching film on them. :lol:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=72360

girler
10-17-2009, 12:57 AM
thought this was funny.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/10/16/chargers.blackout.ap/index.html

I wonder how many of those tickets went to Broncos fans? :salute:

Shazam!
10-17-2009, 01:12 AM
Now they are upset with McDaniels because he said they had a very good running game.

Man, SD fans must be dumb as bricks. He acknowledges they have good backs and a respectable running game, and they're calling it bulletin board material? Fools.

girler
10-17-2009, 01:13 AM
Man, SD fans must be dumb as bricks. He acknowledges they have good backs and a respectable running game, and they're calling it bulletin board material? Fools.

How DARE a rival coach speak respectably about their team??? He's OBVIOUSLY disrespecting them! :loco:

milehigh
10-17-2009, 01:37 AM
"Hey LT and Darren, Josh McDaniels thinks you guys are good backs and you guys just haven't been able to get the running game going because we have been playing from behind and throwing a lot more!"

WE'LL SHOW HIM!!!!

NorthernLights
10-17-2009, 09:20 AM
The Bolts running game has sucked so far this year, there is no question about that. It doesn't help that they have faced the #3, 6, 7 rushing defenses to date and now come up against #9.

The turn around by the Broncos is impressive. Last year, they were not good against the run and have done a great job this year. I'm looking forward to Monday night.

TXBRONC
10-17-2009, 10:52 AM
I thought it was funny there was more than one thread made about us being 5-0 on a Charger board...

Yeah I thought that was kind of interesting as well. There some of them are just absolutely dismissive of what Denver has done so far. I find it funny when some of them say that Denver hasn't made plays to win games its that our opponents has made mistakes.

TXBRONC
10-17-2009, 08:12 PM

That aint only dumb thing that some Charger fans are saying.

NorthernLights
10-18-2009, 07:28 AM
what do you expect when they're all a bunch of illegal aliens anyhow?

I don't know what is more disturbing. This comment or the fact that Shazam gave it a high five.

topscribe
10-18-2009, 09:03 AM
It will be the first time in many, many years that SD has to play a Broncos team with an actual defense.

It hasn't been all that long, has it? 2005 . . .

-----

broncobryce
10-18-2009, 10:40 AM
what do you expect when they're all a bunch of bandwagoners anyhow?

Edited for accuracy.

Reidman
10-18-2009, 12:37 PM
Now they are upset with McDaniels because he said they had a very good running game. They think he is being sarcastic or haven't been watching film on them. :lol:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=72360

I think they may be right........

Year to date rushing stats:

Att Att/gm yds avg yds/gm TD Long
--------------------------------------------------------
80 20.0 215 2.7 53.8 3 13

McDaniels is clearly mocking them...:D

Shazam!
10-18-2009, 12:55 PM
It hasn't been all that long, has it? 2005 . . .

-----

Yes, it is a long time!

ursamajor
10-18-2009, 06:10 PM
That probably work harder than 95% of the white trash in any state.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

If it weren't for migrant farmers, we would be paying like 5 bucks for an apple. They do the unsavory jobs for money that we would scoff at.

girler
10-18-2009, 10:57 PM
:listen: There, there GEM... Breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out... Think happy thoughts...

Overtime
10-18-2009, 11:16 PM
oh and fyi, my initial comment was only meant as sarcasm, but some of you seem to have forgotten this is the smack forum. :rolleyes:

topscribe
10-18-2009, 11:17 PM
:pop2:

-----

Overtime
10-18-2009, 11:18 PM
:pop2:

-----

lol...T.O has joined in the fun.....:D

Day1BroncoFan
10-18-2009, 11:21 PM
I believe the spaklers will be fizzling sometime tomorrow evening.

Overtime
10-18-2009, 11:23 PM
I believe the spaklers will be fizzling sometime tomorrow evening.

Dayuuuuuuuuuuuum Skippy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Day1BroncoFan
10-18-2009, 11:23 PM
I think the sparklers fans will also fizzle out at about the same time the chargirls do.

Overtime
10-18-2009, 11:24 PM
only the Sparklers cheerleaders will put on a good show...but at least they're worth wathcing.

Day1BroncoFan
10-18-2009, 11:26 PM
I hope I can see them from where I'll be at but it ain't to likely.

Shazam!
10-18-2009, 11:47 PM
I hope I can see them from where I'll be at but it ain't to likely

ESPN Radio.