PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the hat to you...

Bluestar76
10-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Wow nice win today guys. Your Defense is very impressive. I don't think I gave you guys enough credit before we played you, and maybe not enough after.

I hate the pats by the way.

McKeough
10-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Wow nice win today guys. Your Defense is very impressive. I don't think I gave you guys enough credit before we played you, and maybe not enough after.

Classy man.

But believe me man, you weren't the only one that thought we had some question marks.

Good day for Austin, eh?

Day1BroncoFan
10-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Thanks for coming back and saying that.

You have to be one of the classiest posters ever from an opposing team. :salute:

topscribe
10-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Glad you came back. Hope you hang around for a while. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

weazel
10-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Miles freakin' Austin!

I was going to pick him up before the game too! Damn, why did I go with Sims-Walker... :tsk:

Bluestar76
10-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Classy man.

But believe me man, you weren't the only one that thought we had some question marks.

Good day for Austin, eh?

I don't understand why they haven't been using him more. Every year he has a game like this and shows his potential. I think he could be a Brandon Marshall type. Perhaps now he will get the attention he has deserved for some time now.

You guys miss Buckhalter. Moreno is going to be a nice player, but he is still raw IMHO.

Bluestar76
10-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Glad you came back. Hope you hang around for a while. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

You guys have a nice board here. I like it. I will drop by from time to time.

Cheers:beer:

McKeough
10-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Miles freakin' Austin!

I was going to pick him up before the game too! Damn, why did I go with Sims-Walker... :tsk:

That's rough man, lol. I put him in as a flex this week for Greg Jennings, as he has a bye... and let me tell you -- bingo!

I don't understand why they haven't been using him more. Every year he has a game like this and shows his potential. I think he could be a Brandon Marshall type. Perhaps now he will get the attention he has deserved for some time now.

You guys miss Buckhalter. Moreno is going to be a nice player, but he is still raw IMHO.

I know. I've got some Cowboy fans in the family so I get stuck watching a lot of the games...

Austin has all the credentials to be very good, Romo and him are just not on the same page...

broncophan
10-12-2009, 02:15 AM

Thanks.......congrats on your win as well............a win is a win......esp on the road......

TXBRONC
10-12-2009, 06:40 AM
Once again Blue Star thank you. And like told y'all on your board congratulations on your win against the Chiefs. It may have been ugly but a win is a win.

Medford Bronco
10-12-2009, 07:53 AM

Make sure you beat Philly please.

Bronco Warrior
10-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks BlueStar. Appreciate the props! Alot classier than the Pats fans on here this week! Oh damn..just threw up in my mouth a little...but it's true!

NightTrainLayne
10-12-2009, 09:35 AM
Once again Blue Star thank you. And like told y'all on your board congratulations on your win against the Chiefs. It may have been ugly but a win is a win.

Let me second this. As a life-long Broncos fan let me tell you that ANY win in Arrowhead is something to be appreciated. No matter how bad the Chiefs are, you will always get their best shot at Arrowhead. That stadium is like the Bermuda Triangle for opposing teams.

Tned
10-12-2009, 09:44 AM

Thanks for dropping by. I'm about to head off on a business trip and one of my coworkers is a huge Cowboys fan. He was 'sick' last Monday after the Broncos loss, and bought me lunch on Wednesday having lost a lunch bet. Anyway, I'm glad Dallas came back, or he would have been miserable on the trip.

You guys still have the talent to win and have been in every game, including the losses, but it seems like the team has lost confidence and is making too many mistakes.

Hopefully, you can beat up on SD and Oakland later in the year.