PDA

View Full Version : Only real negative from today: Clady's streak over

Italianmobstr7
10-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Clady's streak of not giving up a sack in 22 straight games to start his career is over. Tully Banta-Cain got a sack on the 3rd down before we punted near the end of the game. :( Damn.

gobroncsnv
10-11-2009, 11:31 PM
I think the ST coach is going to hear about some "negatives" also. Man, does Josh have a look that would melt steel, or what???

But you're right, I hated seeing the pressure get to Orton as much as it did. Then again, TBC was on a several person blitz, along with the dline. Hopefully, Clady will start to suck it up and play better now... ;>) Kinda glad he let one go before we make the playoffs, so he won't have that hanging over his head in the post season...

dogfish
10-11-2009, 11:36 PM
oh well, he's not invincible. . . i guess we'll just have to settle for him being the best young tackle in the game, if not outright the best tackle in the game period. . . . works for me. . . .

Dman444
10-11-2009, 11:43 PM
That's what happens when you cut your dreads. I knew it was going to happen. I think McD needs to have a meeting with him and discuss getting a weave or wig until his hair grows back out.

Italianmobstr7
10-11-2009, 11:46 PM
Then again, TBC was on a several person blitz, along with the dline.

Yep, and if Kyle would've thrown the ball away or to a WR it wouldn't have happened. Tully wasn't even the first person to make contact w/ Orton on the play.

Simple Jaded
10-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Trade him.......I'll bet Matt Light is available.......

McKeough
10-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Cut him... don't need people who don't want to try on this team! :mad:

Aha, congratulations Clady! Hopefully that's a little less something in the back of your head now on Sundays. You've got the record to yourself, that is very impressive and something to be proud of.

Glad he's going to be in the Orange and Blue for years!

threefolddead
10-12-2009, 05:46 AM
I think the ST coach is going to hear about some "negatives" also. Man, does Josh have a look that would melt steel, or what???

But you're right, I hated seeing the pressure get to Orton as much as it did. Then again, TBC was on a several person blitz, along with the dline. Hopefully, Clady will start to suck it up and play better now... ;>) Kinda glad he let one go before we make the playoffs, so he won't have that hanging over his head in the post season...

That is if if the ST coach is still alive... I thought Mcdaniels was gonna bust pull a Tom Cable right there on the field.

Dirk
10-12-2009, 05:54 AM
That is if if the ST coach is still alive... I thought Mcdaniels was gonna bust pull a Tom Cable right there on the field.

Yeah, I was just watching and thinking how bad it must be for him!

He was probably running laps after the game. :lol:

CoachChaz
10-12-2009, 08:01 AM
A sack is a sack, but in Clady's defense, I dont think he expects Orton to still be in the pocket after 4-5 seconds.

Slick
10-12-2009, 08:28 AM
That sack wasn't on Graham? Or am I thinking of a different play?

Dirk
10-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Graham missed a block for a running play loss.

BroncoWave
10-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Another slight negative play from the game was our special teams. Other than the 2 obvious penalties, Prater was pretty terrible before OT. He missed the one FG and none of his kickoffs were coming close to being touchbacks while Gostkowski was booming them out of the back of the endzone. I really hope Prater's leg isn't starting to get tired already this season because that's what killed him last year down the stretch.

JONtheBRONCO
10-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Its because he cut his hair!! WHY CLADY! I loved the dreads :(

SmilinAssasSin27
10-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Life will go on. Now it's time for a new streak.