PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I took it like a man.

Poet
10-11-2009, 09:11 PM
And in two days, I can get rid of this ridiculous and painful sig that Mastershake made me.

I kept posting as frequently as I did before I lost my sig bet, and I was gracious in losing.

So, let's all be honest and admit that it warms your heart to see Cincinnati do well.

girler
10-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Yes it warms my heart. I am very glad for your stripey creatures! :D

Except the defense let the Ravens go over 10 points and over 200 yards and lost my FF team 6 points!!! :tsk:

I have also, however, enjoyed looking at Brandon Stokely's chest every time you've posted. He is a beautiful man. :love:

Poet
10-11-2009, 09:17 PM

Except the defense let the Ravens go over 10 points and over 200 yards and lost my FF team 6 points!!! :tsk:

I have also, however, enjoyed looking at Brandon Stokely's chest every time you've posted. He is a beautiful man. :love:

The defense gave up 7 points. Palmer threw a pick six to Ed Reed.

If your FF counts points that the defense doesn't give up I think you should play in a custom league with....good rules.

gnomeflinger
10-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Cedric was my friend today.

girler
10-11-2009, 09:18 PM
The defense gave up 7 points. Palmer threw a pick six to Ed Reed.

If your FF counts points that the defense doesn't give up I think you should play in a custom league with....good rules.

I totally agree! But can't complain too much- it's the BF FF league. :laugh:

KCL
10-11-2009, 09:19 PM

You could put the picture of Brandon in your sig or the picture of Jeff Reed that was posted...uh on second thought...that picture of Reed may not be a good idea....:shocked:

Shazam!
10-11-2009, 09:22 PM
I have no hate against the Bengals, one of the few teams I have no absolute disdain for.

I hope they do well as long as it isn't against the Broncos.

Poet
10-11-2009, 09:27 PM
I have no hate against the Bengals, one of the few teams I have no absolute disdain for.

I hope they do well as long as it isn't against the Broncos.

See, this is why you are a good human being.

:salute:

Overtime
10-11-2009, 09:33 PM
and in typical Ray Lewis/Baltimore Crow fashion, they are still whining about the penalties.

glad the Bengals beat them, im about sick of hearing from and about the Crows, and their whiny crybaby players.

Dreadnought
10-11-2009, 09:45 PM
and in typical Ray Lewis/Baltimore Crow fashion, they are still whining about the penalties.

glad the Bengals beat them, im about sick of hearing from and about the Crows, and their whiny crybaby players.

Yep - sure sucks when they called called for their patented cheap shots, and it costs them yet again

And yes King, i will certainly root for the bengals when they play teams i detest, e.g. the Ratbirds, Chargers, Cowboys and above all the Raiders.

Poet
10-11-2009, 09:46 PM

I guess Ray Lewis really thinks you can go around helmet-to-helmeting people. That's fine, we really wanted those 15 yards.

Poet
10-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Yep - sure sucks when they called called for their patented cheap shots, and it costs them yet again

And yes King, i will certainly root for the bengals when they play teams i detest, e.g. the Ratbirds, Chargers, Cowboys and above all the Raiders.

Dreadnought, deep in your heart of hearts, you know that you hope they win every week (unless they're playing Denver or you need them to lose for tiebreakers).

Dreadnought
10-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Dreadnought, deep in your heart of hearts, you know that you hope they win every week (unless they're playing Denver or you need them to lose for tiebreakers).

Well, since I loathe two teams in your division (Balt. and Pitt.), so thats 4 games right there. You play the AFC West, so thats three more. You play Minnesota, another team I hate, so there's another. So you've got me for 8 games in 2009

broncobryce
10-11-2009, 09:51 PM
I have been rooting for the bengals since we beat them. But we also play the ravens in a couple weeks. I was just pissed because 'they' said we didn't play anyone, so I wanted the Bengals to prove we had. They have definitely done that. Congrats my man.

Poet
10-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Well, since I loathe two teams in your division (Balt. and Pitt.), so thats 4 games right there. You play the AFC West, so thats three more. You play Minnesota, another team I hate, so there's another. So you've got me for 8 games in 2009

Fair enough.

On a lot of message boards Ravens fans were talking crap about our LB named Rey.

You know what the difference between Rey Lewis and Ray Maualuga?

Both guys kill people on the field, but only one of them kills people OFF the field, and it sure as hell ain't the one from USC.

Day1BroncoFan
10-11-2009, 09:52 PM

I'll go with that.

GEM
10-11-2009, 11:59 PM
You could put the picture of Brandon in your sig or the picture of Jeff Reed that was posted...uh on second thought...that picture of Reed may not be a good idea....:shocked:

I asked if we could just keep that Jeff Reed pic posted in the Pie Thread...unfortunately Frau has been out the last couple days and all the guy mods haven't given me an answer. :laugh:

GEM
10-12-2009, 12:00 AM
And in two days, I can get rid of this ridiculous and painful sig that Mastershake made me.

I kept posting as frequently as I did before I lost my sig bet, and I was gracious in losing.

So, let's all be honest and admit that it warms your heart to see Cincinnati do well.

Wasn't the bet 1 week for each winner? :D

:laugh:

GEM
10-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Fair enough.

On a lot of message boards Ravens fans were talking crap about our LB named Rey.

You know what the difference between Rey Lewis and Ray Maualuga?

Both guys kill people on the field, but only one of them kills people OFF the field, and it sure as hell ain't the one from USC.

ZINGER!!! :laugh:

Poet
10-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Wasn't the bet 1 week for each winner? :D

:laugh:

I think it was a month.

If it was just a week................damn.............I'm going to go check.

Devilspawn
10-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Great win today King. The Bengals are a pleasant surprise.

Poet
10-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Great win today King. The Bengals are a pleasant surprise.

You are a gentleman and a scholar. :salute:

I've found that a lot of fans hate the Ravens and the Steelers. I had a few guys come up to me at Buffalo Wild Wings and cheer on Cincy.

I think it's due to a combination of people rooting for the underdog and people really disliking the Ravens. :lol::lol:

I promise that if my team becomes good I won't change into a huge jackass.