PDA

View Full Version : To Tnedator.....

Jody
12-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Just wanted to say "Thank You" for the displaying the Christmas tree at the top of the forum menu and the ornaments was a nice little extra.

Thank you for also being open-minded and making this board a warmer and friendlier place to hang out. Hope you believe you benefit from all of this work and expense somewhere in here. ;)

Merry Christmas, Tned. :D

Kapaibro
12-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Thank you so much Tned for creating a wonderful new home for us 'TrueBlue' Broncos fans!

I love the colour, it is so much easier on the eye, and I enjoy being part of the Board helping to make this an enjoyable experience for all the users.

Merry Christmas, and the Happiest of New Years!

Kap :salute:

Tned
12-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the kind words Jody and Kap.

Late last night I was looking at the banner and thought, hhhmmm, we don't have any Christmas, eeeeerrrrr Holiday feel to the site. So, while I am very graphically and creatively challenged :confused:, I did cobble together something that at least added a little Christmas spirit to BroncosForums.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

and, Happy Holidays for those that prefer the double-H phrase!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-22-2007, 04:41 PM
tnedator - I want to thank you also for everything you have done, and still are doing, to bring Broncos Forums to all of us members. :grouphug:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours

LordTrychon
12-22-2007, 04:50 PM
I don't see it... am I doing something wrong?

And Tned... keep up the great work! Everyone here appreciates what you do! :salute:

Happy holidays to everyone! :tree:

Lonestar
12-22-2007, 04:52 PM
When I saw it this morning, I was wondering if I was blind the past few days or when this happened..

Thanks for all you have done.:salute:

Jr

Tned
12-22-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't see it... am I doing something wrong?

And Tned... keep up the great work! Everyone here appreciates what you do! :salute:

Happy holidays to everyone! :tree:

LT, the very top banner that says Broncos Forums for the fans, by the fans, I added some ornaments to the left and a Christmas tree to the right of that banner.

When I saw it this morning, I was wondering if I was blind the past few days or when this happened..

Thanks for all you have done.:salute:

Jr

I think it was around 2am or so this morning. :D

schnooks1
12-22-2007, 05:01 PM
Merry Christmas Tned.... I have to say even though I am pretty new, my cousin/friend Jody brought me aboard, I have enjoyed the changes I have seen, and appreciate all you do to keep it a GOOD BOARD! I have viewed others and this is by far the best!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Lonestar
12-22-2007, 05:10 PM
LT, the very top banner that says Broncos Forums for the fans, by the fans, I added some ornaments to the left and a Christmas tree to the right of that banner.

I was just signing off about then, but was real eye tired I guess.

When I noticed it this morning I really did wonder if it had been up for a long time and I was just to tired to notice it..

TXBRONC
12-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Same here Tned, thank you for putting up the Christmas tree and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you friend. :salute:

LordTrychon
12-22-2007, 05:20 PM

I don't have them. :ugh:

Oh well... It's a cool idea anyhow.

Escobar
12-22-2007, 05:22 PM
maybe you don't deserve them......ever thought of that? :coffee:

kidding LOL :D

Happy holidays man :beer:

Tned
12-22-2007, 05:37 PM
maybe you don't deserve them......ever thought of that? :coffee:

kidding LOL

Happy holidays man :beer:

Yea, we hide the good stuff from those darn BM mods!!!!

:lol: j/k

I don't have them.

Oh well... It's a cool idea anyhow.

Try doing a CTRL-F5 to refresh, since I didn't change the name of the banner, you browser could be getting it from the local cache.

Anyway, here is what the banner looks like:

http://broncosforums.com/forums/images/misc/vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

Lonestar
12-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Why no nativity scene? You being PC again?

;)

Tned
12-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Why no nativity scene? You being PC again?

Well, I tried, but by the time I shrunk the nativity scene down to the size that I needed, baby Jesus looked like a tadpole, and I just didn't think it was right....

LordTrychon
12-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Yea, we hide the good stuff from those darn BM mods!!!!

:lol: j/k

Try doing a CTRL-F5 to refresh, since I didn't change the name of the banner, you browser could be getting it from the local cache.

Anyway, here is what the banner looks like:

http://broncosforums.com/forums/images/misc/vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

That did the trick. Very festive! :beer:

(tadpole. LMFAO)

Tned
12-22-2007, 07:02 PM
That did the trick. Very festive! :beer:

(tadpole. LMFAO)

I blew it on my color matching, sine the blue background behind the ornaments and tree is too dark. Maybe I will give it another shot later.

2- Minute Warning
12-22-2007, 08:21 PM
It looks very nice. Happy Holidays. http://broncosforums.com/forums/images/smilies/gtnsmilies/santaclaus.gif

BroncoBJ
12-22-2007, 09:22 PM
:lol: I was going to mention the same thing.
Pretty cool idea

Nice to see the Xmas spirit on here. :rockon:

Lonestar
12-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Well, I tried, but by the time I shrunk the nativity scene down to the size that I needed, baby Jesus looked like a tadpole, and I just didn't think it was right....

I was kidding. But thanks for trying.. Maybe the star over the manger..

sneakers
12-23-2007, 02:00 AM
Are those orniments being suspended in mid air? Or are they in a vacuum? (like in space? (although space is not a pure vaccum)) :D

Tned
12-23-2007, 02:20 AM
Are those orniments being suspended in mid air? Or are they in a vacuum? (like in space? (although space is not a pure vaccum)) :D

It's the miracle of Velcro...

Bronco4ever
12-23-2007, 02:26 AM
I like it. Very festive. Thanks for your hard work tned. Your efforts are definitely not going unnoticed. Hope everyone has a merry Christmas.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-30-2007, 07:56 PM
And tnedator, thank you for the New Years touch - it looks GREAT :elefant:

Watchthemiddle
12-30-2007, 08:18 PM

I second that!!!

Tned
12-30-2007, 08:25 PM
I second that!!!

Thanks guys. That's about the extent of my creative/graphical skill, but at least it adds a little New Years' theme to the site. :D

Jody
12-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Thanks guys. That's about the extent of my creative/graphical skill, but at least it adds a little New Years' theme to the site. :D

Yes, the place looks spiffy and all ready for a party now.
Tned, you've definitely been on a roll these days.
Nice job! Hey....the party's at his house...

http://hometown.aol.com/tryingnot2b/redneckreindeer.jpg

LordTrychon
12-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Thanks to this thread, I knew to have mine refresh. :salute:

Bronco4ever
12-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Awesome. It's been a good week and a half or so that I've been a part of this board. Thanks Tned

Day1BroncoFan
12-31-2007, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the New Year cheer. We are now officially ready to bring in the New Year.

frauschieze
02-13-2008, 08:20 AM
Dear Tned,

The other day, you increased the PM box size. It gave me quite a shock to receive a PM when I thought my box was full. I just wanted to say thank you and let you know that yes.....someone noticed. You rock.

Love,
Goat's Cheese

Tned
02-13-2008, 08:22 AM
Dear Tned,

The other day, you increased the PM box size. It gave me quite a shock to receive a PM when I thought my box was full. I just wanted to say thank you and let you know that yes.....someone noticed. You rock.

Love,
Goat's Cheese

Dear GC,

Thanks for taking the time to post the thanks. I was wondering when someone would notice/comment. ;)

We are relatively small and that should have minimal impact on the server capacity, so why not give a little more elbow room.

T

CoachChaz
02-13-2008, 11:48 AM
I hadn't noticed, but nice add Tned. it's the little things that matter.

claymore
02-13-2008, 11:54 AM
This site is the Bomb. I am very happy here.

Watchthemiddle
02-13-2008, 11:54 AM
Dear GC,

Thanks for taking the time to post the thanks. I was wondering when someone would notice/comment. ;)

We are relatively small and that should have minimal impact on the server capacity, so why not give a little more elbow room.

T

I haven't noticed. Probably because my PM box is always at 0..:tsk:

Lonestar
02-13-2008, 12:27 PM
I haven't noticed. Probably because my PM box is always at 0..:tsk:

Have you tried using scope?

topscribe
02-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Have you tried using scope?

Or Right Guard. :D

-----