PDA

View Full Version : How about some love for Marshall, Royal and Moreno?

TXBRONC
10-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Eddie because up to this point he had been getting much work but 10 catches for 90 is solid day's work. Keep it up Eddie.

I figure there will be at least one person who will rag on Moreno his fumble but he still deserves love for 21 rushes for 88 yards and 4 catches for 36 yards. Anyone that thinks he's a no show is sadly mistaken.

Finally lets not forget Marshall. He came up big again today with two more touchdown grabs. And for those that think Brandon is loafer well maybe it's time to put a lid on it. Orton had pass batted up in the air who was that knocked to the ground so that it only harmless incompletion? Yep it was Brandon.

honz
10-11-2009, 07:31 PM
All 3 came up HUGE today.

Bronco Warrior
10-11-2009, 07:34 PM
All three of those guys were straight Ballers today!! Say hallalujah!! And Orton too. Didn't think he had it in him! Hoped but didn't think it!

ikillz0mbies
10-11-2009, 07:39 PM
After this game, I am NO longer worried about Eddie Royal. It just took progression through the season for Eddie Royal to have a big game like he did today. Now, the Broncos have just gotten deadlier on offense since the defense has Royal to worry about. Gaffney deserves some love too.

underrated29
10-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Now if we could just get some better play calling. Oh man.

Great game broncos. Our big players stepped up big when their number was called.

Northman
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Even Sheff had some solid catches today.

broncophan
10-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Good to see Moreno's fumble wasn't too costly.........he learns his lesson......and the team wins.....it works out well both ways...

Royal just needs Marshall to produce and his numbers will improve.....today was a perfect example...imo...

gobroncsnv
10-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Well, unless you're meaning for the other threads already happening, I have to throw in Kyle as well. 300 yards against the Pats. No small thing. The protection was great, too. In fact, my one beef AT ALL was trying to have Hamilton try to block Wilfork by himself. He's not a match for that chunk of leadbutt. Influence blocks, maybe, but not straight at him.
Loved watching Eddie get his, finally, this season. He needed this game.
Scheff too, enjoyed his 10 plus yard catches a few times today.
BMarsh, the kid just might be back. (sarcasm)
Knowshon's fumble, stuff happens. My larger concern is he does seem to get dinged up alot... give him credit, he keeps coming back. Tough running today.
So far, our offense can move the ball against anybody, and again, so far, score on anybody when it counts. Much to love here.

Astrass
10-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Can we get Marshall a contract please!

broncophan
10-11-2009, 07:57 PM

May want to start to think about Orton as well........time will tell though..

broncofaninfla
10-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Orton looked like a different QB today! Was it the glove? Regardless, solid game!

Bronco Warrior
10-11-2009, 08:08 PM
May want to start to think about Orton as well........time will tell though..

Whhhoah! Slow down there buddy!! LEt's not go ape shit silly there! lol! Today I love Kyle Orton but I'm not IN love with him! :rofl:

But freaking pay Marshall!! And welcome back Eddie Royal!!

Nomad
10-11-2009, 08:15 PM

I'll climb aboard the Marshall contract bandwagon! He's proven he is back to form and can play and be a team player. Sad to say, the contract will have to have language in there to protect the BRONCOS butts in case Marshall decides to go off the deep end again. Yes, his on the field play is proof enough!!

TXBRONC
10-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Orton looked like a different QB today! Was it the glove? Regardless, solid game!

He didn't wear the glove today.

gobroncsnv
10-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Nah, the glove was on Moss today.

He had pretty much 2 highlights today. 1 was an overthrow, but he was wide open, Brady just missed him. Had only one other play of significance, the catch and run. Other than that, we kept him quiet. Anyone at the game watching him want to throw in how it looked live? TV only shows when the ball goes to a receiver. I just have to deduce from his lack of production that we had a blanket on him the rest of the game. And Champ only covered him when he went to the right side of the offense, for those who, again, thought it would be Moss all day against Bailey. Gotta throw an attaboy at Goodman for keeping him down also.

TXBRONC
10-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Nah, the glove was on Moss today.

I figured that Brady would test Champ against Moss at least once.