PDA

View Full Version : Congrats guys and gals

KCL
10-11-2009, 07:29 PM
I watched most of the game today..Just want to say Congrats on a great start.
Denver really does have a good team.Besides the Chiefs,Denver is the only other team in the AFCW that I follow ...I am soooooo jealous.

It was a good game!

After the game winning FG...My husband said good for them..send Brady and those arrogant bitches home...:lol:

Anyway good going Broncos!

Northman
10-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Its a shame that KC is struggling (not really but i like you). They almost pulled it out today. Austin blew it up.

gobroncsnv
We HAVE to have won you over by now, Lady!!!! Just put a whoopin' on Rivers Inc when you get your shot at them.

Den21vsBal19
Classy as always :salute:

KCL
10-11-2009, 07:34 PM
We HAVE to have won you over by now, Lady!!!! Just put a whoopin' on Rivers Inc when you get your shot at them.

Nope...hard as it may be to believe...I am still a Chiefs fan!!!
They played a good game today...there now I feel better writing that. :laugh:

honz
10-11-2009, 07:35 PM
There's room on the Broncos bandwagon, KCL...just sayin'.

Day1BroncoFan
10-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Thank you KCL.

dogfish
10-12-2009, 01:22 AM

you've got a lotta orange in that avatar. . . . coincidence?

i'm just sayin'. . . .

Nomad
10-12-2009, 06:34 AM
It is a good start but it's the finish that counts and enjoying the moment but got to move on to the next opponent! Give the BRONCOS today off but they need to be back tomorrow getting ready for SD. They'll have had a long layoff (hopefully it doesn't benefit them) and maybe we can go into Qualcomm with momentum on our side and win!

Dirk
10-12-2009, 06:45 AM
:beer: to you KCL!

We have only a few fans of the game and fans of other teams that visit these forums and you are one of the best!!

You others know who you are. :D

broncogirl7
10-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks KCL! I thought for sure the Chiefs were going to pull it off, it was close.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Denver really does have a good team.Besides the Chiefs,Denver is the only other team in the AFCW that I follow ...I am soooooo jealous.

It was a good game!

After the game winning FG...My husband said good for them..send Brady and those arrogant bitches home...:lol:

Thanks KCL - you are definitely one of the classiest posters on here:salute:

pnbronco
10-12-2009, 09:22 AM

Thanks KCL, total class as usual. I also respect you for loving your team in the good and the bad there in nothing wrong with that. (But you had to be a little bummed when they let go of Tony G....;))

KCL
10-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Thanks KCL, total class as usual. I also respect you for loving your team in the good and the bad there in nothing wrong with that. (But you had to be a little bummed when they let go of Tony G....;))

I was....but I can understand why he left and yep been a Chiefs fan for as long as I have been watching football...hard as it may be.:laugh:

KCL
10-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Another good game by your Denver Broncos...congrats once again...that was a good game...I love good games like that...SD played a good game as well...we have SD next week...They still have a hell of an offense...anyway Congrats Denver fans..I know you all are happy.

Northman
10-19-2009, 11:11 PM
I cant even tell you how proud i am of this team. Speechless

dogfish
10-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Another good game by your Denver Broncos...congrats once again...that was a good game...I love good games like that...SD played a good game as well...we have SD next week...They still have a hell of an offense...anyway Congrats Denver fans..I know you all are happy.

please, lady-- that's "our" denver broncos to you. . . . :D

KCL
10-19-2009, 11:29 PM
please, lady-- that's "our" denver broncos to you. . . . :D

oh no no no dog...you know I have been posting with Bronco fans now for years but I have and never will waiver from my Chiefs...but I do have a certain NFC Team I am cheering for as well...;)

dogfish
10-19-2009, 11:33 PM
oh no no no dog...you know I have been posting with Bronco fans now for years but I have and never will waiver from my Chiefs...but I do have a certain NFC Team I am cheering for as well...;)

ahh, you must mean the vikes because jared allen is there. . . .

KCL
10-19-2009, 11:37 PM
ahh, you must mean the vikes because jared allen is there. . . .

:lol:

close but no...this guy plays offense...although the Vikes could be my third
team...:laugh:

Lonestar
10-19-2009, 11:41 PM

come on get on the wagon and IF and WHEN your chefs get better you can get off..

you/we know your a closet bronco fan anyway..

KCL
10-19-2009, 11:43 PM
come on get on the wagon and IF and WHEN your chefs get better you can get off..

you/we know your a closet bronco fan anyway..

:throwrock:

Denver Native (Carol)
10-19-2009, 11:45 PM

close but no...this guy plays offense...although the Vikes could be my third
team...:laugh:

Go Atlanta Falcons

KCL
10-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Go Atlanta Falcons

You're a smart one Carol...:salute:

scott.475
10-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Lady, you are way too classy to continue being a Chiefs fan. Go ahead, come out now and claim your rightful place with us. You will have such a sense of relief once that weight is off your shoulders. You are practically family already, time to sign the papers and let the adoption go through, we have already petitioned the courts to have your name changed to DBL.

KCL
10-20-2009, 12:04 AM
Lady, you are way too classy to continue being a Chiefs fan. Go ahead, come out now and claim your rightful place with us. You will have such a sense of relief once that weight is off your shoulders. You are practically family already, time to sign the papers and let the adoption go through, we have already petitioned the courts to have your name changed to DBL.

The blood that flows through my veins is Chiefs red...it's ingrained in me now..too late to make changes..although I would be a great Broncos fan... I cannot do it..can't abandon my team..I would never forgive myself...now with that
being said.

GO CHIEFS

and Falcons

KCL
10-20-2009, 05:57 AM
:focus:

Yea that was a good game last night...who does Denver play this week?
or is it bye time?

Dirk
10-20-2009, 06:57 AM
It's a bye week and then the Ravens.

And yes...it was a good game last night. :D

KCL
11-26-2009, 11:56 PM
:bump2:

Damn...had to dig this SOB out with a shovel...:lol:

I didn't get to watch the game...why the hell can't they show the 3rd game on
regular channels like they do the first 2? What a load of BS.

Anyway...sounds like it turned out to be a good game...I know you all are
happy tonight...one of the many things to be thankful for on this day.

Congrats....Chiefs probably won't be able to help the Broncos out by
beating the Chargers this weekend.

LordTrychon
11-26-2009, 11:59 PM

Don't think like that... you can do it. Go get em. :salute:

girler
11-27-2009, 12:00 AM

You better beat the chargers this weekend, I picked you guys as my upset! You beat the steelers, you can beat the chargers!!! Keep the faith!!! :salute:

camdisco24
11-27-2009, 12:02 AM

But we'll all be rooting for KC anyways!
Heck, you all beat the Super Bowl champs, surly you can take down Sandy Eggo!! ;)

KCL
11-27-2009, 12:10 AM
We'll see....SD has picked up their game big time... they're at home...we haven't had a good game against them for a couple of seasons now.

rcsodak
11-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Just do your part, FOR ONCE, and have your team beat an overzealous Bolts team.

KCL
11-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Just do your part, FOR ONCE, and have your team beat an overzealous Bolts team.

I wish I could get them ready rc....they will be tough at home...hell they were tough at Arrowhead...kicked our ass.

rcsodak
11-27-2009, 12:28 AM
I wish I could get them ready rc....they will be tough at home...hell they were tough at Arrowhead...kicked our ass.

Well hell.

Then if that's the case, get a bunch of guys busted up so Denver can get in/out of KC with another win.

TIA.

Medford Bronco
11-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Thanks KCL and now return the favor and win at SD for us. :salute:

rcsodak
11-27-2009, 12:31 AM
But seriously, I hope McD shows 1, and ONLY 1 game tape of KC. And that's last week's win over PITT.

I want them to go in there prepared and ready to battle til the whistle blows.

LAST thing they need, right now, is another frickin' long period of time between games! We've already seen what happened after the last one. GRRRR.

KCL
11-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Well hell.

Then if that's the case, get a bunch of guys busted up so Denver can get in/out of KC with another win.

TIA.

Who knows what'll happen in SD.....But you sure can't and shouldn't rely on another team to get your team back in front.

Wait...I thought it was going to be an easy win for Denver in KC.

KCL
11-27-2009, 12:53 AM
Thanks KCL and now return the favor and win at SD for us. :salute:

Med...I want us to win for us...:D

rcsodak
11-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Who knows what'll happen in SD.....But you sure can't and shouldn't rely on another team to get your team back in front.

Wait...I thought it was going to be an easy win for Denver in KC.

Who said that?

Not sure I've ever said such a thing.

You must be thinking of Clay. :coffee:

KCL
11-27-2009, 01:06 AM
Who said that?

Not sure I've ever said such a thing.

You must be thinking of Clay. :coffee:

Yea...I wonder who said that or perhaps think that since we really
didn't "beat" the Steelers :whistle:

KCL
12-06-2009, 09:49 PM
okay..since I started this thread here while back and since your team handed it to us at Arrowhead...I need to revive this thread...most of you that know me know that I have always come back to the boards even when KC hasn't played worth a crap...I still love my Chiefs and will ALWAYS be a fan of KC..even when they play like they have over the past few years.

Congrats to the Denver Broncos and all their fans for beating the Chiefs in KC.
We've got another game coming up again in Denver and I see the Chiefs losing it as well.Good Luck the rest of the season.

Lonestar
12-06-2009, 09:53 PM
okay..since I started this thread here while back and since your team handed it to us at Arrowhead...I need to revive this thread...most of you that know me know that I have always come back to the boards even when KC hasn't played with a crap...I still love my Chiefs and will ALWAYS be a fan of KC..even when they play like they have over the past few years.

We've got another game coming up again in Denver and I see the Chiefs losing it as well.Good Luck the rest of the season.

and good luck to you except for the next DEN game..

you are building a heck of a team and I see major issues between DEN and KC next year and beyond.. you have a lot of talent you have acquired in the draft the past few years when they all start playing together you will give us fits..

Dean
12-06-2009, 10:00 PM
okay..since I started this thread here while back and since your team handed it to us at Arrowhead...I need to revive this thread...most of you that know me know that I have always come back to the boards even when KC hasn't played worth a crap...I still love my Chiefs and will ALWAYS be a fan of KC..even when they play like they have over the past few years.

Done with the class we have come to expect.

I was surprised with all the empty stadium seats. How far the mighty have fallen!

girler
12-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Lady, you are classy. :salute: If there were more KC fans like you, I'd enjoy your team MUCH more. :five:

jhildebrand
12-06-2009, 11:28 PM

It was a good game!

Its a shame. The AFCW is better when the Chiefs are good. I like the real rivalry we had with them not the johnny come lately variety with the dolts.

Day1BroncoFan
12-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Good luck to you KCL, better luck to us. :D

Dirk
12-07-2009, 06:25 AM
Kansas
Classy
Lady

Thanks KCL! And tell your husband that the Pats just keep digging their hole...:lol: