PDA

View Full Version : Blue on Blue Unis?

DenBronx
09-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Do you like them? Do you prefer the orange jerseys? It's gonna be sick to see our revised team in BLUE on Blue on a primetime night game.

Watchthemiddle
09-03-2007, 09:51 PM
I like them. I have always been of like colors on like colors. I also really like the Orange on Orange.

DenBronx
09-03-2007, 09:51 PM
I like them. I have always been of like colors on like colors. I also really like the Orange on Orange.

i didnt know we had orange on orange? i think we have orange jerseys with white pants.

orange helmets would look pretty crazy

SR
09-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Given our current options, blue on blue is the best thing we have going.

Watchthemiddle
09-03-2007, 09:52 PM
i didnt know we had orange on orange?

orange helmets would look pretty crazy

Yeah, the last time remember us wearing them was 3 years ago in the snow against the Raiders.

anton...
09-03-2007, 09:53 PM
is there an "i dont care what they wear as long as they win" option??

but imo orange on orange is crap and blue on blue is kinda crap too...

i like the white on white...

racist much??

:whoknows:
________
Vaporizers (http://vaporizers.tv/)

sneakers
09-03-2007, 09:55 PM
I love the all Blue Uniforms :happy:

BroncoWave
09-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah, the blue on blue is pretty sick. I always play with those on Madden.

DenBronx
09-03-2007, 10:04 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k272/DenBronx/portis_09-22-03.jpg

DenBronx
09-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Yeah, the last time remember us wearing them was 3 years ago in the snow against the Raiders.

you mean this game?
]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k272/DenBronx/champ.jpg

The Hamburgler
09-03-2007, 11:31 PM
I wish we would use blue on blue every game we can

Watchthemiddle
09-03-2007, 11:37 PM
you mean this game?
]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k272/DenBronx/champ.jpg

oooops...I could have sworn we wore all orange.

:cool:

Crush05
09-03-2007, 11:47 PM
The blue on blue is sick!!!! We look like we could take on the world in them!!!:mad:

*Atwater*
09-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Blue on Blue unis are bad a** I wish they would wear them for every home game. :cool:

BigBroncLove
09-03-2007, 11:55 PM
I do enjoy some hot blue on blue action, but hope they mix it up. For example, playig the chargers, with their similar blue uniforms, I would prefer the Broncos to wear the orange....

broncosfanscott
09-04-2007, 12:30 AM
When I first saw them I wasn't too fond of them because it was too much blue. Over time I have grown to like them, yet I wouldn't use them every game......maybe just primitime. I would also like for the Broncos to use the alternate orange jerseys they wore in that snow game at least once or twice a year.

Retired_Member_001
09-04-2007, 11:16 AM
I love the blue on blue uniforms, they just look nicer in my opinion.

TXBRONC
09-04-2007, 11:33 AM
The Blue on blue is ok but I'm more traditional. Although, I still like the Orange alternate jersey even though Denver has never won a game wearing that jersey. :tsk:

Lonestar
09-04-2007, 11:38 AM

And got out ass kicked. I think mikey has shelved the orange till further notice.

I personally do not like the orange jerseys.

Retired_Member_001
09-04-2007, 11:49 AM
And got out ass kicked. I think mikey has shelved the orange till further notice.

I personally do not like the orange jerseys.

I like the old "Orange Crush" jerseys but not the new alternative Orange jerseys.

That's just my opinion.

Skinny
09-04-2007, 11:54 AM
I like blue on blue. But i've always liked the orange jerseys the most.

Lonestar
09-04-2007, 12:00 PM
I like the old "Orange Crush" jerseys but not the new alternative Orange jerseys.

That's just my opinion.

I agree with this I like the old Orange Crush but I do not think it apropos. Cause it is more like orange crushedas we speak.

Retired_Member_001
09-04-2007, 12:07 PM
I agree with this I like the old Orange Crush but I do not think it apropos. Cause it is more like orange crushedas we speak.

I don't think we are crushed because once the team molds I think we will make the playoffs and once your in the playoffs anything can happen, it just depends on what the odds are depending on your team. Let's hope we mold earlier on in the season or else we will look crushed.

I am assuming you mean appropriate.

Lonestar
09-04-2007, 12:39 PM
I don't think we are crushed because once the team molds I think we will make the playoffs and once your in the playoffs anything can happen, it just depends on what the odds are depending on your team. Let's hope we mold earlier on in the season or else we will look crushed.

I am assuming you mean appropriate.

No I was using the term

ap·ro·pos /ˌæprəˈpoʊ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ap-ruh-poh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb 1. fitting; at the right time; to the purpose; opportunely.

For the time being this DL needs to come around I think having Rice on board a good step but My real concern is and always has been the DT position. While fat boy will help he will not play all plays all games. We need some major BIGGIE youth there hoping to get it in the draft to take over next year and the year after.

cpr940
09-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Blue on blue sucks.

The Broncos need to bring back the emphasis on orange.

This should be the home jersey, with the white remaining as the away:

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/art/slides/112804broncos/2.jpg

Retired_Member_001
09-04-2007, 12:50 PM
No I was using the term

ap·ro·pos /ˌæprəˈpoʊ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ap-ruh-poh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb 1. fitting; at the right time; to the purpose; opportunely.

For the time being this DL needs to come around I think having Rice on board a good step but My real concern is and always has been the DT position. While fat boy will help he will not play all plays all games. We need some major BIGGIE youth there hoping to get it in the draft to take over next year and the year after.

Whoops, my fur has gone bright red. Sorry about that. :tsk:

Anyway I agree with what your saying about the DT position. It's one of the main reasons I wanted us to draft Okoye, if he put on more weight I think Okoye would have made a real impact for us. He rushes the passer just as good as he goes against the run, I know what they say about 1st round DT's (most of them turn out as busts) but I really think this guy could have made an impact. Take nothing away from Jarvis though, I compared him to Jason Taylor and now he has bulked up to 275lbs he could make his own impact.

Slick
09-04-2007, 12:55 PM
I don't really care for the blue on blue.

My favorites are the one Atwater is wearing in my sig. (the video side of it)

I'm old school.:cool:

Lonestar
09-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Whoops, my fur has gone bright red. Sorry about that. :tsk:

Anyway I agree with what your saying about the DT position. It's one of the main reasons I wanted us to draft Okoye, if he put on more weight I think Okoye would have made a real impact for us. He rushes the passer just as good as he goes against the run, I know what they say about 1st round DT's (most of them turn out as busts) but I really think this guy could have made an impact. Take nothing away from Jarvis though, I compared him to Jason Taylor and now he has bulked up to 275lbs he could make his own impact.

It is OK for those of us that speak English as a first language we will make allowances for those that do not.

My main concern with Jarvis is can he keep the weight on for an entire season

:focus:

Retired_Member_001
09-04-2007, 01:12 PM
It is OK for those of us that speak English as a first language we will make allowances for those that do not.

My main concern with Jarvis is can he keep the weight on for an entire season

I do speak English as a first language.

It's been a long day and I'm hungry. I better go eat before I start thinking Jake Plummer was a respectable Quarterback :laugh:

Lonestar
09-04-2007, 01:16 PM
I do speak English as a first language.

It's been a long day and I'm hungry. I better go eat before I think Jake Plummer was a respectable Quarterback :laugh:

Lets try this again, you speaky Londonese. :laugh:;)

It is different from Bronco English.

Retired_Member_001
09-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Lets try this again, you speaky Londonese. :laugh:;)

It is different from Bronco English.

I understand. ;)

Kapaibro
09-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Blue on blue is teh schmex!

NickTranOwnz
09-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Blue on Blue is just plain sexy. Turns on a fan like me :D

My school's vars team has similar Blue on Blue uniform.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2006/Oct/07/FPI610070349AR_b.jpg
http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?userid=jametzge&gallery_id=520009&image_id=303

Its pretty awesome and sexy lol

Bronco Bible
09-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Can't say I hate'em any more but not my fav.

Nomad
09-07-2007, 01:28 PM
I don't really care for the blue on blue.

My favorites are the one Atwater is wearing in my sig. (the video side of it)

I'm old school.:cool:

I'd rather the old school uni's also with the D helmet but I guess that's what I started watching with the BRONCOS. I don't mind any of the combinations of uni's, just as long (as somebody said) the BRONCOS win their games.

SBboundBRONCOS
09-07-2007, 01:30 PM
i love the orange on white but blue on blue is sexy as well

in fact i love al our jersey :rockon:

BroncoAV06
09-07-2007, 02:10 PM
I guess this would be a little preview to what orange on orange would look like. I think the Blue on BLue is fine but I don't think I would be up for an O/O combo. It sure would be different though. Overall I like our colors/uniforms.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6141/1340585wy5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Slick
09-07-2007, 05:36 PM
I'd rather the old school uni's also with the D helmet but I guess that's what I started watching with the BRONCOS. I don't mind any of the combinations of uni's, just as long (as somebody said) the BRONCOS win their games.

I hear ya Nomad. The on the field product is much more important in my book.(I'm sure it is with everyone else too) After all we got smoked in all 4 superbowls wearing the old Orange Crush jerseys. We won two with the new. :salute:

NameUsedBefore
09-07-2007, 06:29 PM
I like the blue on blue, but I like the ol' orange on white more.

fcspikeit
09-07-2007, 06:53 PM
At first I wasn't sure if "sick" was good or bad? LOL

You know it hasn't always been a good thing to be sick.

I like the blue on blue but I miss our old colors. The old Orange and blue baby! :2thumbs:

HORSEPOWER 56
09-07-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm a big fan of the blue-on-blues. It just looks mean. Like when the Saints wear the black pants with their home jerseys, or the Philly black on black alternates. I like the new orange home jerseys with the white pants, also.

I hate to admit it, but I was thrilled when we got the new unis in '97-'98. it was a fresh look with a new attitude. Our old orange with that terrible 'Charger-esque" colored powder blue helmet was just hideous...sorry it just was, IMO. As a matter of fact, I think the only unis uglier were the old Tampa Bay Bucs unis (which are MUCH BETTER now).

Many other teams' fans love our new unis, too. Weren't we voted best unis like two years ago? Our unis got so popular that both Boise State and Cal modeled their unis after ours. Most importantly, They were bad *** enough to get Simeon Rice to Denver! :D

TatumInDetroit
09-08-2007, 12:26 AM
I think blue on blue are SICKKK.

But I have one question, I think orange on white is crap, but I think orange on blue would be pretty nice. Maybe too clashing?

And we should wear our classic style orange crush jerseys once a year.

broncosinindy
09-08-2007, 12:57 PM
I like all the jerseys.

I really love the orange ones best.

i love the road white ones next.

Blue on Blue 3rd and

Blue one White fourth.

that all being said i really loved the old jerseys i wish we did a throw back every year or so

The Horses Mouth
09-08-2007, 01:10 PM
I personally LOVE the orange but the blue is nice.

Bronco Bible
09-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Like Slick I'm a definate old schooler:2thumbs: