PDA

View Full Version : Got my Broncos foamhead today!!

broncosfanscott
12-20-2007, 06:20 PM
I just got my Broncos foamhead in the mail today. I am totally excited because it has been a long time coming. There were delays since it was coming from overseas, yet it is finally here. :D

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/broncofan247/Broncofoamhead.jpg

Lonestar
12-20-2007, 08:00 PM
You should be real proud of that .. Make sure it was not made in China with Lead paint..

Be sure to wear it to the game on Monday..

Skywalker
12-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Awesome! :beer:

I bought mine last year (maybe 2 years ago...can't remember)...anyway, I bought mine at the team store at training camp :D

broncosfanscott
12-21-2007, 02:10 AM
You should be real proud of that .. Make sure it was not made in China with Lead paint..

Be sure to wear it to the game on Monday..

Believe me, I wish I was going. Unfortunatly I won't be there due to family commitments. :tsk: I have been waiting a long time for the Broncos to be on MNF down here and it has to be on Christmas Eve..........good thing it is on TV.

I will wear it the next Broncos game I go to though.

Lonestar
12-21-2007, 03:08 AM
Believe me, I wish I was going. Unfortunately I won't be there due to family commitments. :tsk: I have been waiting a long time for the Broncos to be on MNF down here and it has to be on Christmas Eve..........good thing it is on TV.

I will wear it the next Broncos game I go to though.

To be there in the stadium is something better than TV.. But I fear it will be a super butt kicking I guess better not to waste the money on going to it..

After all one can always tape the game..

Merry Christmas

broncosfanscott
12-21-2007, 09:17 PM
I know, I would rather watch the Broncos live than on TV regardless of how we are doing. However, the way we are playing this year I can't really see us winning. I just hope they make it a close interesting one at that.

Merry Christmas to you too.