PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Forums Talk for Tickets

Chris90210
10-10-2009, 10:37 AM
:welcome:

Turkey Day Game
Section 533 Row 29 Seats 8 and 9

Contest Ended Crush is taking his 7yr old to his first broncos game!

:defense::defense::defense::defense::defense:

Chris90210
10-10-2009, 10:47 AM
To kick this off I am planning on coming to denver the week of thanksgiving. I have been to the area before(it was in august though) What all should I do while i'm in the area. I thought about renting a snowmobile for a day.

Hardwired
10-10-2009, 12:38 PM
This is outstanding on your part. I hope someone special gets the tickets. I can see 10 people sitting at their computers a month from now waiting to snipe the 600th post. :)

oobehr
10-10-2009, 12:44 PM
You are a pretty awesome fan, if you are willing to give your tickets away for free. I have one question, what game is this?

underrated29
10-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Well first let me start by saying i am glad you dont live in a ....... Van down By the River!

Second, as posted above. What game is this for? and do we get both tickets?

Lonestar
10-10-2009, 01:09 PM
You are a pretty awesome fan, if you are willing to give your tickets away for free. I have one question, what game is this?

turkey day

Nov 26 - vs. NY Giants, 6:20 PM MT

Denver Native (Carol)
10-10-2009, 01:25 PM
To kick this off I am planning on coming to denver the week of thanksgiving. I have been to the area before(it was in august though) What all should I do while i'm in the area. I thought about renting a snowmobile for a day.

If you will be in the area, why don't you want to go to the game?

underrated29
10-10-2009, 01:29 PM

That was my next question.

oobehr
10-10-2009, 01:49 PM
I would feel guilty taking those tickets from you. of course that game would be too good to miss if I had the chance to get tickets.

LRtagger
10-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Nice thread!

BroncoAV06
10-10-2009, 01:57 PM
I totaly would drain my bank account for this! As long as I got enough for the car payment, hell I could sleep in my car!

Good stuff!

Lonestar
10-10-2009, 01:58 PM
I would feel guilty taking those tickets from you. of course that game would be too good to miss if I had the chance to get tickets.

so get them and give them to me.. then you will not feel guilty.. real simple..

LRtagger
10-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Anyone know what unis we are supposed to wear for that game? Alternates?

oobehr
10-10-2009, 10:46 PM
I think for the thanksgiving game, it will be our regular home unis.

broncophan
10-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Wow.......too bad the gentleman will not be able to take his mother to the game......very nice of you to do this

Personally....I would love to have a chance at these tickets.......would drive from here in Ohio.....as I have never seen the broncos play in Denver......+ it would get me out of spending the holiday with my in-laws.....so it would work out great all the way around..:D

Good luck to everyone....

GO BRONCOS!!!

Fan in Exile
10-11-2009, 07:17 AM
I would love to go to that game but I've got to work that morning so I can't make it. I will help bump the thread though.

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
10-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Does your kind nature stretch enough to include return flights from Manchester ;)

GEM
10-11-2009, 10:32 AM
I'm sorry the gentleman won't be able to take his mom. :(

Thanks for just being a good guy! Don't let the tix end up in the hands of a rival fan. Seeing a swirl of other colors at Invesco drives me mad!!!

NightTrainLayne
10-11-2009, 10:44 AM
:subscribe:

What a wonderful gesture. :salute:

Crush05
10-11-2009, 11:04 AM
I would love to keep them, but I had to be honest and offer to return the tix since my mother is unable to go. I do have another that could go but that was not why the tix where given to me. So I left the choice to this generous Broncos fan with such a big heart!!:salute: It really upset me because I was looking forward to going with my mother:(:sad::bncry:

BroncoAV06
10-11-2009, 11:17 AM
I would love to keep them, but I had to be honest and offer to return the tix since my mother is unable to go. I do have another that could go but that was not why the tix where given to me. So I left the choice to this generous Broncos fan with such a big heart!!:salute: It really upset me because I was looking forward to going with my mother:(:sad::bncry:

I hope that you and your Mom will be able to storm Invesco in the near future!

This is a great gesture. Sure there was a ton of really, hate in the off-season between the factions of Cutler/Orton etc.. But in the end the true colors of Broncos fans show as we are all here to root on one of the best organizations in the NFL! Who ever gets a chance to go better take more pictures then an SI photographer.

underrated29
10-11-2009, 11:31 AM
wow.

600 posts.

We need to get cracking people. We have what? 1 month to go from 19 or so to 600....I dont want to do the math but this needs like alteast 20 posts per day.

At this rate no one will get the tickets.

BroncoAV06
10-11-2009, 11:40 AM
wow.

600 posts.

We need to get cracking people. We have what? 1 month to go from 19 or so to 600....I dont want to do the math but this needs like alteast 20 posts per day.

Topics just have to come up.

What could make a day with NFL, MLB playoffs, and hockey better? Chuck Norris punching a T-Rex in the face.

GEM
10-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Just wait til we beat the Pansies, there will be plenty of topics. :D

Chica_Ang
10-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Win these tickets!! woot

camdisco24
10-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Is there any snow on the ground in Denver today??

underrated29
10-11-2009, 07:38 PM
No but there are lots of tears on the ground tonight.

- we call them brears.

Because they are Brady tears.

WOOO Go broncos. Man i hate the pats. Who do we have next? SD- we got them. but looks like my prediction is holding true.

oobehr
10-11-2009, 11:09 PM
I was thinking about trying to get tickets to either the giants game or the steelers game, but I was worried they were going to be really boring and disappointing, so I got Cowboy tickets instead. Great game, but these other games figure to be just as good, with how we are playing. I would love to go to this game even if it was snowing non-stop and my cheers froze mid-way.

camdisco24
10-11-2009, 11:25 PM
haha Brear storms are alot more fun anyways ;)

Chris90210
10-12-2009, 08:06 AM

i got better tickets on the visitor 45:beer:

Chris90210
10-12-2009, 08:08 AM

hey you never mentioned anything about someone else:confused:

Chris90210
10-12-2009, 08:10 AM
wow.

600 posts.

just say "orton sucks" "Marshall is overrated" etc and i bet you'll get the topic rolling.

Chris90210
10-12-2009, 08:12 AM
I didn't think about how close this is(time is flying by for me) so i changed it to 300. this way the ticket winner has more time to prepare

Edmonton Bronco Fan
10-12-2009, 09:03 AM
I didn't think about how close this is(time is flying by for me) so i changed it to 300. this way the ticket winner has more time to prepare

Can they be shipped to Edmonton, AB, Canada? Because I'm gonna win. :D

Chris90210
10-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Can they be shipped to Edmonton, AB, Canada? Because I'm gonna win. :D

ask crush 05 cause he is the one who is throwing them in the envelope

Crush05
10-12-2009, 01:17 PM
I never mentioned one of my kids going because I did not want you to feel obligated and since they were given to me for the purpose of taking my mother, I was being honest. I am going to work on being the 300th poster so maybe I can still take one of them. My 7 year old has yet to go to a game and he is my choice if I get to keep the tix and then we would take picks of us together for my mom so he can make a Christmas gift for his Grandma(my mom) with them!!

frauschieze
10-12-2009, 02:18 PM
I never mentioned one of my kids going because I did not want you to feel obligated and since they were given to me for the purpose of taking my mother, I was being honest. I am going to work on being the 300th poster so maybe I can still take one of them. My 7 year old has yet to go to a game and he is my choice if I get to keep the tix and then we would take picks of us together for my mom so he can make a Christmas gift for his Grandma(my mom) with them!!

Can I vote for Crush to keep the tickets?

underrated29
10-12-2009, 02:40 PM

oh i see how it is.....If they are your tickets crush. As much as i would love to win- take the kids man. Have a good show for it.

You get major man points for even offering up this little dealy here with 90210.

I say we just end it now- you take the kids, and we will all eat turkey, pumpkin pie and stay warm.

if you need to we can come on at like 3 am- and post non stop so you can get #300.

Chris90210
10-12-2009, 03:21 PM
It wouldn't bother me any. Less I would have to keep up with. I'm down for it unless there is someone who would be offended for me ending the contest thingy.

underrated29
10-12-2009, 03:25 PM
End it.

Screw them if they get upset. Its not like they paid for them. But crush had the rights to them in the first place. He gets first dibs.

We will look for ya on TV Crush.

PS- if the kids get sick or cant go- you know where to find me :D

frauschieze
10-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Ditto.

But we demand pics. :D

GEM
10-12-2009, 03:35 PM
My vote is send the 7 yr old to their first game so we have a lifelong Broncos fan. :salute:

Crush05
10-12-2009, 03:45 PM
End it.

Screw them if they get upset. Its not like they paid for them. But crush had the rights to them in the first place. He gets first dibs.

We will look for ya on TV Crush.

PS- if the kids get sick or cant go- you know where to find me :D

Thank you again!!!! The 7 year old it is!!! His name is Austyn and I will not ell him where we are going it will be a total surprise!!!! Picks will be posted that is a promise!!!:salute:

Crush05
10-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Ditto.

But we demand pics. :D

Picks will be posted!!!!:salute:

Crush05
10-12-2009, 03:51 PM
My vote is send the 7 yr old to their first game so we have a lifelong Broncos fan. :salute:

Austyn will be the one going. He will not know until we are there!! We will have Turkey dinner with the family then off on the four hour drive to get there! I cannot wait to see the look on his face!!! Thanks to Chris for the tix in the first place and thank you all for the votes in taking my son and getting a chance keep them since my mother is unable to go. Just shows that Broncos fans are the best in the world!!:salute: Just have to wait and see if anyone will have hard feelings if he ends this for me to keep them! Like I said he is a great person and I would have for anyone to curse him for ending this early!!!

Lonestar
10-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Thank you again!!!! The 7 year old it is!!! His name is Austyn and I will not ell him where we are going it will be a total surprise!!!! Picks will be posted that is a promise!!!:salute:

do you suppose the bronco gear might be a tip OFF?:D

Crush05
10-12-2009, 04:23 PM
do you suppose the bronco gear might be a tip OFF?:D

Well first off I still have not seen if I get to keep them. Secondly I wear something Denver Broncos every day of the year!!!!! I am known as a Broncos freak by my family, co-workers and friends. I scream and yell like they can hear me through the tv. He loves to wear Denver Broncos things also. So I will tell him that it is game day and we are going for a drive and be home in time for the game but to wear his Broncos gear out so we are ready!!!

pnbronco
10-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Keep them and take the 7 yr old. It's also my Birthday but I'll be in TX so I already gave up my tickets.....:hurt:

Sorry there are just days one needs to vent. Have a great time!!!

NightTrainLayne
10-12-2009, 04:54 PM
That will be a great day. I hope you have a fun time, and especially your 7-year old.

Chris90210
10-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Get take a sign that says BroncosForums.com for the picture. So the forums get free advertisement hahahaha

Chris90210
10-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Austyn will be the one going. He will not know until we are there!! We will have Turkey dinner with the family then off on the four hour drive to get there! I cannot wait to see the look on his face!!! Thanks to Chris for the tix in the first place and thank you all for the votes in taking my son and getting a chance keep them since my mother is unable to go. Just shows that Broncos fans are the best in the world!!:salute: Just have to wait and see if anyone will have hard feelings if he ends this for me to keep them! Like I said he is a great person and I would have for anyone to curse him for ending this early!!!

I should be easy to spot i'll be on the visitor 45 wearing a broncos jersey :confused:

:lol::lol::lol:

oobehr
10-12-2009, 06:34 PM
I am glad that the kid gets to go, I would be psyched if I found out I was going to see the broncos on thanksgiving. Make sure you get him to stomp real loud!

AlWilsonizKING
10-12-2009, 06:40 PM
"ANYTHING FOR THE KIDS."

Is my motto, and even if it means I miss out on a chance to win tickets to the Bronc's on Turkey Day!!! Kids come first....:salute:

PEACE!!!

pnbronco
10-12-2009, 08:08 PM
"ANYTHING FOR THE KIDS."

Is my motto, and even if it means I miss out on a chance to win tickets to the Bronc's on Turkey Day!!! Kids come first....:salute:

PEACE!!!

King when I get into full swing for my DPS reading program, I will remember you...;)

Hey it's a great thing and I'm sorry your Mom can't go, but she would want you to enjoy the game and take lots of pictures to take back to her.

Chris you are a great guy, thanks for being so generous....:salute:

Crush05
10-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Well from the reponses it looks like I get to take my boy since I cannot take my mom. Am I reading correctly Chris as I have not actually seen a yes.

frauschieze
10-12-2009, 10:28 PM
It wouldn't bother me any. Less I would have to keep up with. I'm down for it unless there is someone who would be offended for me ending the contest thingy.

I believe this is your yes.

Obviously from the outpouring of support, I don't think anyone is going to say you shouldn't take your kiddo.

(and if they do, I'll put the beatdown on 'em)

camdisco24
10-12-2009, 10:52 PM
YES
:D

Have a great time!

pnbronco
10-12-2009, 11:20 PM
I believe this is your yes.

Obviously from the outpouring of support, I don't think anyone is going to say you shouldn't take your kiddo.

(and if they do, I'll put the beatdown on 'em)

That's how I'm reading it, enjoy... :listen: I'll help you Frau, well at least put a curse on them. I did it last year to SD when I was out and worked for awhile.....

frauschieze
10-12-2009, 11:22 PM
That's how I'm reading it, enjoy... :listen: I'll help you Frau, well at least put a curse on them. I did it last year to SD when I was out and worked for awhile.....

You and me sista!

Chris90210
10-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Well from the reponses it looks like I get to take my boy since I cannot take my mom. Am I reading correctly Chris as I have not actually seen a yes.

It's fine with me and since no one has complained I'd say you are good to go. You could of checked the first post to see the yes :laugh: