PDA

View Full Version : Snatching the pebble! Student vs Master!

Bronco Warrior
10-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Anybody besides me old enough to remember a TV Series called "Kung Fu"? A famous line from theat series is when the Main character flashed back to his days as a shaolin apprentice and the Do Jo master said holding a small pebble in the palm of his open hand.. "When you can snatch the pebble from my hand...you will be a man".

Rarely does this metaphor apply in sports but every once it a while it is very appropriate. This Sunday Josh McDaniels welcomes in his mentor..the Master and he has a pebble in his outstretched hand! If McDaniels and his Over-achieving Denver Broncos can somehow snatch a victory from the hand of Bellichick, Josh will be a man.

It will go farther than anything to date to validate this team and McDaniels as, legitimately, a top tier head coach in the NFL. This game, psychologically, isn't just a big game, it is THE Game for showing that the Broncos and their head coach are for real!

underrated29
10-09-2009, 02:51 PM
I love Kung Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

- Kung Fu Panda.

I have seen that one. If we play to our strengths on offense. And let our Defense do what it does. I think young grasshoppa you speak of. Is now a Man.

Bronco Warrior
10-09-2009, 03:05 PM
I love Kung Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

- Kung Fu Panda.

I have seen that one. If we play to our strengths on offense. And let our Defense do what it does. I think young grasshoppa you speak of. Is now a Man.

I love Panda Express!!

BroncoWave
10-09-2009, 03:26 PM
I think you should start another thread, you haven't started enough this week.

Bronco Warrior
10-09-2009, 03:34 PM
I think you should start another thread, you haven't started enough this week.

Thanks bro...I think you're right! What is the maximum limit allowed? I'll post that many!

capetide
10-09-2009, 07:30 PM
You do know that BB has FIVE SB rings. And is a lock for Canton. No matter how much Josh might try to be BB. he has a way to go. I kinda think that one regular season game in October won't represent a changing of the guard.

Day1BroncoFan
10-09-2009, 07:36 PM
FYI. He's not trying to be a BB. He's being JM.

Bronco Warrior
10-09-2009, 07:47 PM
I think JM might just skip the illegal taping and the dirty scheming and go straight to the winning! Wish he would skip the nasty hodie too but that isn't happening!
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=894
BRADY: Right hand Green!!

SmilinAssasSin27
10-09-2009, 07:49 PM
You do know that BB has FIVE SB rings. And is a lock for Canton. No matter how much Josh might try to be BB. he has a way to go. I kinda think that one regular season game in October won't represent a changing of the guard.

He'll have his five w/ in the next 6 years or he's a joke. And so is Moreno.

Day1BroncoFan
10-09-2009, 07:54 PM

:shocked:

capetide
10-09-2009, 09:17 PM
FYI. He's not trying to be a BB. He's being JM.

I guess that's why he wears the hoodie, plasters "Do your job" signs everywhere, and does great BB imitations in interviews. :)

capetide
10-09-2009, 09:19 PM

You should check the delusions at the door. :)

capetide
10-09-2009, 09:22 PM
I think JM might just skip the illegal taping and the dirty scheming and go straight to the winning! Wish he would skip the nasty hodie too but that isn't happening!
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=894
BRADY: Right hand Green!!

First of all, you seem to think taping signals is against the rules, but it's not. Only from sidelines, You can do it from anywhere else.

Secondly , if there was an advantage, (And anyone who knows anything about football knows it isnt) WHO benefitted most? The Offensive coordinator and who was that? Oops, it was Josh!

Since you think it was cheating, the biggest cheater was your hero! Oh my.

PS I like Josh but he's accomplished nothing yet.

BroncoWave
10-09-2009, 09:23 PM
I guess that's why he wears the hoodie, plasters "Do your job" signs everywhere, and does great BB imitations in interviews. :)

God forbid a coach want players to do their jobs! :lol::lol::lol:

TXBRONC
10-09-2009, 09:25 PM

I may be going out on a limb here, but I think 30 other head coaches in the League want the same thing from their players.

Bronco Warrior
10-09-2009, 10:07 PM
taping the signals from any where on the side is illegal...why? cause from anywhere else you can't see them. on the 50 yard line in the nosebleeds it's still illegal Period... and Belicheat knew it! And I did have a problem with JM's involvement with that..but he was doing what he was told. And McDaniels can actually articulate to the press..he doesn't mumble like Boomhaur on a drinking binge!

Day1BroncoFan
10-10-2009, 12:09 AM

I wear a hoodie and have "Do your job" signs everywhere too and I don't wanna be a bb any more than JM does. Josh looks kind of dorky in his interviews, does the bb look dorky too?

capetide
10-10-2009, 07:14 AM
I wear a hoodie and have "Do your job" signs everywhere too and I don't wanna be a bb any more than JM does. Josh looks kind of dorky in his interviews, does the bb look dorky too?

I'd say you are one weird kid.

PS If you think that BB is succh a tool, read the article on SI.com You'll see why JM owes him everything

Bronco Warrior
10-10-2009, 08:10 AM

PS If you think that BB is succh a tool, read the article on SI.com You'll see why JM owes him everything

SI is the word of God so of course Pantties fans believe it! Nobody can breath without BB's say so, the almighty giver of life! Why do you think all of BB's other creations have flames out?? You wanna take credit for JM but not the long list of losers that came before?? Typical Cheatriots fans! Sometimes people rise up desspite their circumstances or bacground, or menturds!

capetide
10-10-2009, 08:37 AM
SI is the word of God so of course Pantties fans believe it! Nobody can breath without BB's say so, the almighty giver of life! Why do you think all of BB's other creations have flames out?? You wanna take credit for JM but not the long list of losers that came before?? Typical Cheatriots fans! Sometimes people rise up desspite their circumstances or bacground, or menturds!

So brave Warrior, when Josh says he owes everything to BB, he's lying. So before, you implied he was a cheater and now a liar. Not very nice

Bronco Warrior
10-10-2009, 11:02 AM

So brave Warrior, when Josh says he owes everything to BB, he's lying. So before, you implied he was a cheater and now a liar. Not very nice

No CapeTurd: Josh is saying all the nice things to be politacally correct. He never said he owes "Everything" to BB. He has said all week that somethings are the same some aren't..that negates your eroniuos hypothesis..oh wait big words... wrong assumptions!

Bronco Warrior
10-10-2009, 11:04 AM
It is proven before the world that BB is a cheater! It's not conjecture or supasition..established FACT! Well to anybody but a Pats Homer!