PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Speaks...

EastCoastBronco
10-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Great quote from Doom...

"You can't just sprint at [Brady],'' Dumervil said. "He's not a fast guy, but he's elusive in the pocket. I'm a big fan of his. Great player, great leader. I know how valuable he is to everything they do. I've never sacked him before, but he's one guy I'd really like to have under my belt.''

Article here...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/10/09/week.5/index.html

Bronco Warrior
10-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Who thinks Brady Will be on his sack list by games end? I'm hoping Brady and their backup is on his sack list :D

Az Snake
10-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Go get Brady under your belt Doom !!!
:beer:

underrated29
10-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I can already hear the fire starting to burn. THis game is HUGE!

I just hope to hope to hope that Dawkins will play in it. I am sure he will, but he was listed as questionable. I know the whole team will be FIRED up to play. But i want Dawk to turn that fire into a raging bon fire. If Doom will get a couple i think the D brings it to another level we havent seen yet.

Its almost like a playoff game.

Dr Velcro
10-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Instead of sacking him, Elvis should pick him up and carry him
around a bit....like he would a girl. That would be awesome.

I have Elvis for one sack.

BroncosRockdaRockies
10-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Well i wouldn't be surprised if the Defense as a whole puts up 6-8 sacks this game! I do hope Doom gets that loop in his belt as well, but i think their will be others that so many are overlooking that get to "Notch" one up on Brady as well!!!:beer:

NightTrainLayne
10-09-2009, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Nolan used Doom as a decoy, and brought pressure from somewhere else. You know they will be scheming to keep an eye on Doom.

UnderArmour
10-09-2009, 01:06 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Nolan used Doom as a decoy, and brought pressure from somewhere else. You know they will be scheming to keep an eye on Doom.

He did that in the Dallas game and Romo got strip sacked, so there is no doubt it'll happen again.

SoCalImport
10-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Will Matt Light be on form? that's the question. He's been pretty wildly inconsistent over the last couple of years so lets hope he's having an off day on sunday.

underrated29
10-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Well i wouldn't be surprised if the Defense as a whole puts up 6-8 sacks this game! I do hope Doom gets that loop in his belt as well, but i think their will be others that so many are overlooking that get to "Notch" one up on Brady as well!!!:beer:

Absolutely we will!

Remember last year we got like 6 on them. I even think Jarvis Moss got one or two.

T.K.O.
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
first tom gets told to take off his skirt.....now guys want him "under their belt"?
is there something they know about tom that we dont?
maybe that supermodel wife is just a cover;):laugh:

ok that was a low blow....i mean a slap in the face.....forget it

Bronco Warrior
10-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Instead of sacking him, Elvis should pick him up and carry him
around a bit....like he would a girl. That would be awesome.

I have Elvis for one sack.

Would throwing him over his shoulder and spanking him like the sissy girl that he is be Roughing the Passer? Or Roughing the Pacifier?

Bronco Warrior
10-09-2009, 01:54 PM
first tom gets told to take off his skirt.....now guys want him "under their belt"?
is there something they know about tom that we dont?
maybe that supermodel wife is just a cover;):laugh:

ok that was a low blow....i mean a slap in the face.....forget it

Funny! There is an Law and Order SVU episode where the multiple SB winning QB is dating a supermodel and it ends up that he is really gay and the supermodel was a cover, and the QB get outted cause he killed his lover man! Doesn't that show say it's based on true stories? Hmmmmmm :confused: Things that make you go...........