PDA

View Full Version : Impact and Breakout players vs Patsies?

Bronco Warrior
10-08-2009, 07:27 PM
So here is what I'm wondering:

1-Who will be the break out player of the game this weekend? Who will significantly step up his game? Make a bigger impact than in games past?

2- Who will be the Impact Player of the game? Be the biggest difference in the outcome of the ballgame? An offense and a Defense if you want..what does everybody think?

T.K.O.
10-08-2009, 09:04 PM
moreno.......breaks 100 for the 1st time with 2 tds
DOOM !.... sacks brady 3 times:elefant:

Shazam!
10-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Ya know what, I'm sorry, I know I'm a Broncos fan and biased as anyone, but I firmly believe across the Board the Broncos are a better team on both sides of the ball, except at QB on Offense. The Denver Defense, if they continue the trend (and I believe they'll be out for a bloodbath on Sunday) is superior to New England's which borders on mediocrity. I'll give the Coaching edge to Bill Belly on reputation alone, aside from QB. I believe Denver has the advantage, at home, and when you factor in Denver is much more physical...

Broncos and the under.

Skinny
10-08-2009, 09:13 PM
1. Eddie Royal 2. Knowshon Moreno

Bronco Warrior
10-08-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm thinking Royal on offense and Ayers on D for a breakout! Orton needs to have a stellar game too!

OldschoolFreak
10-09-2009, 10:56 AM
First sack for Ayers seems about right.

Day1BroncoFan
10-09-2009, 11:03 AM
I don't know for sure who it will be but I hope it's Orton. He needs to have a great game for us to win IMO.

Dirk
10-09-2009, 11:16 AM
Hard to say...i never found a crystal ball.

But like Day1 says....I think Orton needs to have one to pull this one off.

Bronco Warrior
10-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Sounds stupid but I think that Hillis or Jordan need to have a solid game!

Brand
10-10-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm told the Pats have difficulty on run D. I see Moreno getting maybe 125 yards Sunday. Marshall is going to come home Sunday. His play last week opens a door for him and Orton, and that means Stokes, Royal and Sheffler and Graham become big targets to get open also. I look for the Denver O to play much better than many think.

On D, I think Doom will get double teamed so much that Davis and/or Williams or Ayers will get there and will give Brady a shot in the chest a few times. I remember when Lynch got him, and Tommy Boy didn't like that one bit and pouted a while on the bench. More to him. The League will be a bit sensitive to the RTP calls and I think that will limit them a bit. The NFL channel's diatribe on that issue probably stunned the NFL.

But don't discount Champ or Dawkins. They will be important in limiting the big plays....