PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels is a madman!! NFL Network SOUND FX

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 03:24 PM
If you just missed it, Josh McDaniels was mic-ed up for "Sound FX" on NFL Network. Will be replayed again 11:30pm tonight MT. He is a Mad Man on the sidelines! He was all over the Refs because they wouldn't call 12 men in the huddle multiple times, In Orton's grill..."WE are past 'My Bad' make the F-ing play!" He had the offense in a huddle ripping them for all the penalties but then in the same breath telling them we haven't seen half of what this offense can do because of them! You just had to hear it! On the flipside he was cheering and complimenting them as well... and hugged Dawkins, and Bailey, and it didn't even show the Hug seen round the world..lol! The 5 minute sound bites will give you an insight into the Man and his sideline coaching style!! Seriously Catch it if you can! Also will be shown 11am tomorrow MT.

Brand
10-07-2009, 03:33 PM
The man is a competitor. He says" win now", and he is making it stick. He's smart, aggressive, demanding, and works hard. He gets in their faces, and yet, he motivates well. He can evaluate talent that fits his scheme. He knows football.

He was an excellent choice for HC by Bowlen, and the pansies that have panned him mercilessly ought to be ashamed of themselves. Eat Crow, maggots.......

Denver Native (Carol)
10-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Here is it - you can watch it now:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8133b2d8/Sound-FX-McDaniels-wired

In regards to Dallas having 12 on the field - Coach said:

"What do we have to do to get a flag? I know this is Americas' team, but this is ridiculous".

It comes in better if you go to this link and click on the video from there:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos

spikerman
10-07-2009, 05:04 PM
That was great to watch, but he'll be even more impressive as soon as that pesky puberty phase finishes. :D

Slick
10-07-2009, 05:06 PM
I love Carol. That is all.

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 05:07 PM
That was great to watch, but he'll be even more impressive as soon as that pesky puberty phase finishes. :D

His voice was kinda cracking an squeeking wasn't it?

Denver Native (Carol)
10-07-2009, 05:15 PM
His voice was kinda cracking an squeeking wasn't it?

Well, he was yelling most of the game. You should have heard my son and dau-in-laws voices when they got back from the game.

elsid13
10-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Was he yelling at Orton on the my bad comment? Wonder if McDaniels was frustrated with his QB execution.

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
10-07-2009, 05:20 PM
That was a good video. I like the way Dawkins calls him Sir shows he has the respect of the players.

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Was he yelling at Orton on the my bad comment? Wonder if McDaniels was frustrated with his QB execution.

Yes he was... Orton was like Uh Der My Bad! And Josh went off on him...and it seems that it is typical for Orton to respond with a 'My Bad" cause of Josh's reaction!

Dirk
10-07-2009, 05:22 PM
That was awesome! I love how at the end of it he thanked the fans!

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 05:23 PM
I think alot of coaches have respect from their players.. I think Josh is engendering genuine love ( in a manly way) from his players!

* Solomn wilcotts just asked if our defense was for real or if it was just ORANGE CRUSH Light" :rofl:

Slick
10-07-2009, 05:24 PM
He said he didn't want to hear "My bad" from Kyle. Coach said just make the play.

The only thing wrong with that video is it wasn't long enough. I love his intensity. He reminds me of my high school basketball coach. When we screwed up, he tore us a new one.

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
10-07-2009, 05:32 PM
I think alot of coaches have respect from their players.. I think Josh is engendering genuine love ( in a manly way) from his players!

* Solomn wilcotts just asked if our defense was for real or if it was just ORANGE CRUSH Light" :rofl:

Of course they do, what I thought was impressive though is that Dawkins is 35 and has been there done that for a while yet McDaniels is 32 and a rookie HC. Yet Dawkins still treated him as though he was a rookie and McDaniels was the wise old guy.

underrated29
10-07-2009, 05:40 PM
cant wait until work is over so i can listen.

Sounds great

Thanks DNC.

Shazam!
10-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Josh McDaniels is a great ******* football Coach. I love him.

topscribe
10-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Yes he was... Orton was like Uh Der My Bad! And Josh went off on him...and it seems that it is typical for Orton to respond with a 'My Bad" cause of Josh's reaction!

Oh really? Just how many sideline conversations have you been privy to?

-----

topscribe
10-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Well, he was yelling most of the game. You should have heard my son and dau-in-laws voices when they got back from the game.

The fan Shanny's that I was, I was always concerned about the lack of
emotion from the staff. Shanny always said that this is pro ball, and it's up to
the players to get up for the game. I took exception to that. Players are human:
therefore, emotional creatures. Football is an emotional game. McD's firey
behavior can do nothing but help the team get going.

-----

TXBRONC
10-07-2009, 05:54 PM
That's what good coaches do. :salute:

camdisco24
10-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Gave me chills! Thanks for the link Carol.
Though many of us doubted him, we have a great coach on our sideline. I've never been so pumped to watch Bronco games each week!

Slick
10-07-2009, 05:55 PM
emotion from the staff. Shanny always said that this is pro ball, and it's up to
the players to get up for the game. I took exception to that. Players are human:

-----

Shanny seemed to have that fire when you heard him mic'ed up in his early days in Denver. He slowly became more mellow. I couldn't agree more Top. McDaniels' enthusiasm is contagious.

TXBRONC
10-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Josh McDaniels is a great ******* football Coach. I love him.

Not yet but I think he will be.

threefolddead
10-07-2009, 06:18 PM
That gets me fired up!

Timmy!
10-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Pat hired the right man.

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh really? Just how many sideline conversations have you been privy to?

-----

Because of how he said "It's way past "My Bad", after Orton said "My Bad". He has shown frustration with Orton from the first game....you can see it on the sidelines. Case in point: A Fade route to Royal in the endzone that Orton blew in the first game..we could clearly be seen to say when Orton came off "Come on!!!"

silkamilkamonico
10-07-2009, 06:54 PM
The end is great......

McDaniels: "That's what a good football team does..."
Brian Dawkins: "Yes sir. Thank you sir."

One of the best defenders/leaders in the NFL calling his coach who's 3 years younger than him "sir".

THAT'S respect.

topscribe
10-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Because of how he said "It's way past "My Bad", after Orton said "My Bad". He has shown frustration with Orton from the first game....you can see it on the sidelines. Case in point: A Fade route to Royal in the endzone that Orton blew in the first game..we could clearly be seen to say when Orton came off "Come on!!!"

Hmmm . . . that doesn't quite seem to support your statement, "it seems that it
is typical for Orton to respond with a 'My Bad" cause of Josh's reaction."

But, oh well, it's not that important, I guess. Forget it . . .

-----

honz
10-07-2009, 07:26 PM

LMAO. If I didn't know who was talking I would have guessed it was either a 12 year old boy or a 6 year old girl. Hard on the ear drums...that's probably why Orton is missing throws...his ears are still ringing from getting the play call!

Italianmobstr7
10-07-2009, 07:37 PM

I could barely speak after the game I was yelling and screaming so much. I promised I would make it hell for Tony Romo, and I feel that Me, and the rest of the Broncos fans made that happen.

EMB6903
10-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Here is it - you can watch it now:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8133b2d8/Sound-FX-McDaniels-wired

In regards to Dallas having 12 on the field - Coach said:

"What do we have to do to get a flag? I know this is Americas' team, but this is ridiculous".

It comes in better if you go to this link and click on the video from there:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos

LMAO @ that

Mcdaniels is a badass... I had no idea he was this intense on the sidelines.

soonerjh
10-07-2009, 09:49 PM
He certainly was hyper! I like it!

Tned
10-07-2009, 09:52 PM
They used some of the clips of Josh miked up on inside the nfl for those that get Showtime.

honz
10-07-2009, 10:13 PM
They used some of the clips of Josh miked up on inside the nfl for those that get Showtime.

When is it in the show? I just flipped it on, but I missed the first 12 minutes...did I miss any Broncos stuff?

I should really just set Inside the NFL up to record...I always miss part of it no matter how many times they replay it!

LoyalSoldier
10-07-2009, 10:29 PM
I do love the quote when he was complaining to the refs.

"I know this is America's team, but this is ridiculous."

NameUsedBefore
10-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Dude sounds like a kid, but I like the excitement and intensity.

broncophan
10-08-2009, 01:27 AM

-----

That "lack of emotion" didn't seem to hurt throughout his coaching career though.....for the most part....his teams alot of games.....and a couple of Superbowls....and yes....I know Elway was a big reason for many of the wins.

I do though, think some players need a kick in the ass from time to time....and it was good to see McDaniels raising hell with the players......and complementing them as well.......it works both ways imo....

On a side note......Singletary picking up trash on the field was pretty funny imo....

frenchfan
10-08-2009, 01:32 AM
I love Carol. That is all.Are you s(l)ick ? She is mine ! ;) :D

Bisous Carol !

Back to the topic, don't people know he wasn't shy to go into Brady's face? Yep a MVP, a QB who won 3 SB, a future HOF... McD is intense and I like that... Damn, that was the only criticism I could make about Shanny on the sidelines...

May be McD is more a Cowher-like?

Bronco Warrior
10-08-2009, 07:03 AM
Sound FX is on again today Thursday at 11am MT. Josh is the second segment and it rocks lol!

Tned
10-08-2009, 08:10 AM
When is it in the show? I just flipped it on, but I missed the first 12 minutes...did I miss any Broncos stuff?

I should really just set Inside the NFL up to record...I always miss part of it no matter how many times they replay it!

I can't remember when it was. It was mixed in with the Broncos highlights. If you check your guide, it should be on showtime again.

CoachChaz
10-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Anyone able to find that somewhere else? I cant access NFL videos at work

topscribe
10-08-2009, 12:08 PM
That "lack of emotion" didn't seem to hurt throughout his coaching career though.....for the most part....his teams alot of games.....and a couple of Superbowls....and yes....I know Elway was a big reason for many of the wins.

I do though, think some players need a kick in the ass from time to time....and it was good to see McDaniels raising hell with the players......and complementing them as well.......it works both ways imo....

On a side note......Singletary picking up trash on the field was pretty funny imo....

It was more than Elway, from an emotional standpoint. Denver had its emotional
leaders throughout Shanny's tenure . . . until the last two or three years. Steve
Atwater, Bill Romanowski, Shannon Sharpe, Rod Smith, and Al Wilson numbered
among them. So they didn't necessarily need the coach's emotional input. But
when those guys were gone, where would it come from?

-----

Reidman
10-08-2009, 12:18 PM
just watched this...wow I am impressed! Was hoping to hear what he and Marshall were saying in "the embrace"...:lol:

Dr Velcro
10-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Loved him getting onto Orton's comment of "My bad".

His voice cracking is what did it for me...good stuff.

2- Minute Warning
10-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Great video, sent it to my Husband to show him and let him know yes there are people just as enthusiastic(and noisy/not bashful) ect. ect. as me lol.

BroncoBJ
10-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Great video, sent it to my Husband to show him and let him know yes there are people just as enthusiastic(and noisy/not bashful) ect. ect. as me lol.

Your a girl? Damn.. All this time I've always thought you were a guy. :lol:
And I've seen you posting for ages. Damn, wonder if i'm the only one who thought that.

But yea, I loved seeing Josh mic'd up. I love his attitude. :rockon:

Bronco Warrior
10-08-2009, 06:30 PM
It will be on SOUND FX again Friday night!

broncophan
10-08-2009, 09:32 PM
It was more than Elway, from an emotional standpoint. Denver had its emotional
leaders throughout Shanny's tenure . . . until the last two or three years. Steve
Atwater, Bill Romanowski, Shannon Sharpe, Rod Smith, and Al Wilson numbered
among them. So they didn't necessarily need the coach's emotional input. But
when those guys were gone, where would it come from?

-----

Outside of Champ.....not sure who else..........maybe that is what Shanahan was trying to look for as he went the free agent route alot over the last 3 or 4 years.