PDA

View Full Version : Belichick on McDaniels

WARHORSE
10-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Nice interview...........Belichick actually talks in this one.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1862&audioID=2498&type=audio&year=&month=

One thing he said about Josh is he knows all phases of the game, including personel, schemes, techniques. Was a scout in NE before anything. Knows the game of football. Is very smart and very poised under pressure.

underrated29
10-07-2009, 01:53 PM
ok cant listen to this one.....

anything else worth noting.?

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 01:54 PM
You know how you know Bill is lying? His lips are moving! He tries to be politically correct and said some nice things! Grasshopper is about to snatch the peeple from his hand!!!

rationalfan
10-07-2009, 01:59 PM
i'm not saying "i called McDaniels a genius in the spring," but all these info was out there in the public and said by bellichick this past spring. but many people just ignored it and called for McD's head.

honz
10-07-2009, 02:03 PM
i'm not saying "i called McDaniels a genius in the spring," but all these info was out there in the public and said by bellichick this past spring. but many people just ignored it and called for McD's head.
That's why you are what we call a rational fan! ;)

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 02:10 PM
McDaniels will be the first Bellichick underling to have success at any level away from Foxbourogh..even Wiess at Notre Dame has stunk up the sideline! McDaniels broke away from the "Patriot Way" and became his own man! Cheater bill is just trying to get on Josh's coat-tails and say I told you so!

Tempus Fugit
10-07-2009, 02:16 PM
McDaniels will be the first Bellichick underling to have success at any level away from Foxbourogh..even Wiess at Notre Dame has stunk up the sideline! McDaniels broke away from the "Patriot Way" and became his own man! Cheater bill is just trying to get on Josh's coat-tails and say I told you so!

Mangini took the Jets to the playoffs.

Dimitroff took the Falcons to the playoffs.

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Mangini took the Jets to the playoffs.

Dimitroff took the Falcons to the playoffs.

One so so year isn't success..or do you think it is? Mangini took over a solid club and stunk it up! How long was Dimitroff in Atlanta? Where is he now? Exactly! "The Patriot way" doesn't work any where else with out the master of lies and deception and all the smoke and mirrors!

Tempus Fugit
10-07-2009, 02:43 PM
One so so year isn't success..or do you think it is? Mangini took over a solid club and stunk it up! How long was Dimitroff in Atlanta? Where is he now? Exactly! "The Patriot way" doesn't work any where else with out the master of lies and deception and all the smoke and mirrors!

Dimitroff is still in Atlanta

The playoffs certainly fit

have success at any level

and the Jets were 8-3 last season before Favre got hurt

You should probably get some therapy to help you deal with your irrational hatred of Belichick and the Patriots. It can't be healthy to be so hostile and so wrong at the same time.

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Dimitroff is still in Atlanta
The playoffs certainly fit

and the Jets were 8-3 last season before Favre got hurt

You should probably get some therapy to help you deal with your irrational hatred of Belichick and the Patriots. It can't be healthy to be so hostile and so wrong at the same time.

Ummm are you being thick or did you not get that I ment as a HC? Dimitroff doesn't count by being a coordinator, and seriouslly Jets before Farve got hurt? How did that turn out? And how is he doing in Cleveland after following another Bellichick failure?

As for thereapy. if I ever get to where I am cool with a coach that is dirty and unscrupulous and will cheat and turn a blind eye to everything from Steriod use to Signal stealin..then I will need therapy, and I'm a licensed clinical social worker...so I could "Treat myself"

dogfish
10-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Ummm are you being thick or did you not get that I ment as a HC? Dimitroff doesn't count by being a coordinator

demitroff isn't a HC or a coordinator, he's the GM. . . . :lol:

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 05:09 PM
demitroff isn't a HC or a coordinator, he's the GM. . . . :lol:

lol...see shows how much I know or care about Atlanta...lol! GM so doesn't count :throwrock:

Tempus Fugit
10-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Ummm are you being thick or did you not get that I ment as a HC? Dimitroff doesn't count by being a coordinator, and seriouslly Jets before Farve got hurt? How did that turn out? And how is he doing in Cleveland after following another Bellichick failure?

Calling others thick when you don't even know what Dimitroff's role is served as lovely irony, so thanks on that.

As for thereapy. if I ever get to where I am cool with a coach that is dirty and unscrupulous and will cheat and turn a blind eye to everything from Steriod use to Signal stealin..then I will need therapy, and I'm a licensed clinical social worker...so I could "Treat myself"

OK, so you just prefer throwing accusations from a place of ignorance rather than learning what you're talking about. That's sad, but at least I see where you're coming from now. It's been a repeated pattern.

Foley11
10-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Calling others thick when you don't even know what Dimitroff's role is served as lovely irony, so thanks on that.

OK, so you just prefer throwing accusations from a place of ignorance rather than learning what you're talking about. That's sad, but at least I see where you're coming from now. It's been a repeated pattern.

He's a writer apparently. He doesn't need to check facts. Why would you want to be informed before stating your opinion?

Simple Jaded
10-08-2009, 01:16 AM
If McDaniels get credit for his personnel moves, so should Demitroff, same as Whatshisface in Kansas Shitty, it all counts when discussing The Patriots Way.......

Bronco Warrior
10-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Was Belicheck busted or not for taping teams signals illegally? Yes or No? Were they prevented from doing it in the future because it was always against the rules? Did Roney Harrison get busted for steroid use while on the Patriots? Do you think a coach doesn't know..can't tell when a player is roided up? Play the game one time before to start talking crap to others, and saying you've watched for years doesn't mean you get it...you've watched TV all your life..do you know how it's made? Ever produced a show?
Everybody but Patriots fans know Belicheck has no priciples when it comes to doing ANYTHING to win.