PDA

View Full Version : Who Wins? Chargers or Broncos on MNF

RunYouOver
12-18-2007, 03:48 PM
Congrats (although not really) to BaileytheBest for correctly picking the Broncos to lose by 14+.

Not a good looking match-up for us this week, to say this least.

At least we've had all this extra time to gameplan! :beer:

Who Wins?

Week 15: BaileytheBest

Week 14: Az Snake, Canmore, RunYouOver, UnderArmour

Week 13: BaileytheBest

Week 12: No correct picks

Week 11 correct picks:
Az Snake, broncofanatic1987, broncos9697, Reidman, TheWookieeBronco, UnderArmour

Week 10 correct picks: broncos9697, UnderArmour

Week 9 correct picks: none

Week 8 correct picks: none

Week 7 Winners:
2- Minute Warning, Denver Native (Carol), NameUsedBefore

Week 6: Bye

Week 5 Jrwiz, The Dark Knight

Week 4 Correct Picks: BaileyTheBest, BANJOPICKER1, BroncoManiac_69, Dream, lex, Link, Medford Bronco, Nomad B, sanluis, Slick7, The Dark Knight, TheWookieeBronco, Watchthemiddle

Week 3 Correct Picks: None

Week 2 Correct Picks: Broncosinindy

Week 1 Correct Picks: broncosinindy, dogfish, Nomad B, Slick7

Nomad
12-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Even though I dislike predicting against the BRONCOS, I have lost confidence in this team.

BroncoWave
12-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Congrats (although not really) to BaileytheBest

You can't deny my superior game-picking skills! :D

LoyalSoldier
12-18-2007, 04:03 PM
If the Steelers had won the week before then I might have picked the Broncos, but now thanks to their loss the Chargers still have something to play for.

Lonestar
12-18-2007, 04:16 PM
SAN does not like DEN they have been rolled over by them for years it is now pay back time..

We knocked them out of the playoffs a couple of time we took out their popular QB brees in playoff game a couple of years ago..

I also think Mikey is gonna play some scrubs to see what he has for next year.. It also gives him an out if the team plays poorly.. Unlike getting his ass kicked by HOU with all the starter playing..

omac
12-18-2007, 05:29 PM
SAN does not like DEN they have been rolled over by them for years it is now pay back time..

We knocked them out of the playoffs a couple of time we took out their popular QB brees in playoff game a couple of years ago..

I also think Mikey is gonna play some scrubs to see what he has for next year.. It also gives him an out if the team plays poorly.. Unlike getting his ass kicked by HOU with all the starter playing..

It could also be SD who'll be playing scrubs, resting them for the playoffs. There's no need for anyone important to get injured. There's a rivalry, yet neither team really changes their playoff chances for this game. So they'll either play to win, or play their non-starters.

Medford Bronco
12-18-2007, 05:34 PM
San Diego 34
Denver 17

:sad:

BroncoWave
12-18-2007, 05:37 PM
It could also be SD who'll be playing scrubs, resting them for the playoffs. There's no need for anyone important to get injured. There's a rivalry, yet neither team really changes their playoff chances for this game. So they'll either play to win, or play their non-starters.

SD still has the #3 seed to play for. They would MUCH rather play Cleveland in the first round than Jacksonville. They aren't resting their starters.

champbronc2
12-18-2007, 05:42 PM
:sigh: I'm not thinking we beat the Chargers or Vikings after the lack of consistency they've shown.

dogfish
12-18-2007, 05:54 PM
I also think Mikey is gonna play some scrubs to see what he has for next year..

isn't that what we've been doing all year?

:confused:

Watchthemiddle
12-18-2007, 06:02 PM
I picked the Chargers by 10-13, but now that I think about it it could be worse.

That said, the only thing the Broncos have to play for is making it as hard as possible on the Chargers in the playoffs. Beat them up, work them over, and beat them so their seed might change. It won't drop below 4, but being the 4th seed is worse then the 3rd.

omac
12-18-2007, 06:12 PM
SD still has the #3 seed to play for. They would MUCH rather play Cleveland in the first round than Jacksonville. They aren't resting their starters.

That's a great point! :salute: Hopefully, that should make for a good game.

I don't know if they'd rather play Cleveland than Jacksonville; Jax is definitely the more solid, gritty, all-around team, but Cleveland can score tons. Difficult matchup either way.

BCJ
12-19-2007, 08:53 PM

We didnt take Brees out of the playoff game as it was the last game of the regular season. I believe Lynch did those honors. Now they have noodle arm for them. I took SD by 10 to 13 and I am one going to the game. Any others that want to go MNF and needs tickets, PM me as I have plaza 54 and we are tailgatting!

broncosfanscott
12-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Well, I can't really pick the Broncos to win either of their next two games. Plain and simple, there is no consistency. I pick SD to win this game easily whether they rest some starters or not. I really hope Denver comes out pissed over the first meeting and wins this game.

Chargers 34
Broncos 17

rcsodak
12-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Geez, louise!

You really have to ask? :rolleyes:

Add 10 pts to what SD scored the 1st time, and there-ya-go......

I'm sticking with my 6-10 prediction......

....and can't wait for AD to break the all-time single-game rushing record the following week.:beer:

Lonestar
12-19-2007, 11:35 PM
Geez, louise!

You really have to ask? :rolleyes:

Add 10 pts to what SD scored the 1st time, and there-ya-go......

I'm sticking with my 6-10 prediction......

....and can't wait for AD to break the all-time single-game rushing record the following week.:beer:

Your cold!!!

But probably correct..

Stand Ablaze
12-20-2007, 12:17 AM
It's going to be a tie. :salute:

Lonestar
12-21-2007, 10:45 PM
:sleeping: to :bump: in 3 seconds

Bronco4ever
12-22-2007, 01:01 AM
An old high school friend of mine is flying out to the game. He's a Dolts fan. I want to slaughter the Dolts in the worst of ways so I can text him during the game and tell him his team sucks. I hope Philip "Noodle Arm" Rivers throws a few picks and we stomp these posers.

Stargazer
12-22-2007, 04:29 AM
Chargers by 14+

SD wins 38-17

sneakers
12-22-2007, 05:11 AM
Broncos by 1 point!