broncofaninfla
10-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Denver + 3 vs New England O/U 41

I like the under 41 in this game a lot!

claymore
10-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Denver + 3 vs New England O/U 41

I like the under 41 in this game a lot!

This is the game Welker comes back right?

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 08:39 AM
We were originally a 3 point dog against the Raiders and the Cowboys...that should be a good sign!

broncofaninfla
10-07-2009, 08:39 AM

I believe so. I get the feeling both coaches are going to know what the other is doing which should come down to solid defensive play on both sides. One big play like the one last week could decide this game.

broncofaninfla
10-07-2009, 08:40 AM
We were originally a 3 point dog against the Raiders and the Cowboys...that should be a good sign!

True, we seem to be good in the under dog role.

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Welker played the game against the Ravens....he pushed off against carr and got a gimmee PI to save the drive when Brady missed him by a mile!

claymore
10-07-2009, 08:42 AM
I believe so. I get the feeling both coaches are going to know what the other is doing which should come down to solid defensive play on both sides. One big play like the one last week could decide this game.

Them missing Seymore will be huge for us. We HAVE to convert 3rd downs this week.

LRtagger
10-07-2009, 08:46 AM
pffff how can we be a 3 point dog when the Pats wont be able to put up even 3 points on this D

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 08:46 AM
I give the coaching edge clearly to McDaniels. Belicheck has 4 games of film to go off, Josh has 8 years of running that offense and knowing that defense! There are things that Josh has saved up just for this game..mark my words! And Nolan with Josh's input will give Brady "Shaken Baby Syndrome".

Dirk
10-07-2009, 08:48 AM

Infortunately the Pats aren't anywhere close to the Raiders and are better than the Cowboys.

But I still "feel" a win on Sunday!! :defense:

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 08:53 AM
I watchedthe replay of their game w Ravens and you know what it reminded me of? Remember the game in "Remember the Titans" when the Fix was in so that Denzel's charactor would lose his job cause the game was fixed by the refs? Worse game I remember in 34 years playing and as a fan. Also Lewis, Reed, Suggs and Harbough will not be fined for being critical of the officiating. That says something about what the league thought of the job they did don't you think?

Foley11
10-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Them missing Seymore will be huge for us. We HAVE to convert 3rd downs this week.

How so?

broncofaninfla
10-07-2009, 08:59 AM

I hope our passing offense is better this week.

TXBRONC
10-07-2009, 09:19 AM

He played against the Ravens.

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Turn on ESPN (DirecTV ch. 209) they are going to run a story after the commercial about the League not agreeing with the Calls in the Pats Ravens games..that was the teaser!

Dirk
10-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Come on guys....you know the refs are trying their best to keep their "NFL Poster Boy" Brady safe. It makes them more money! It's all about marketing. The feel good story, out for a season and back to take it all. Sells tickets, sells commercials etc..

I kid, but just a little.

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 10:24 AM
It says alot that the last time the Ravens got hosed by the refs in a Patriot game .Ray LEwis and 3 others were fined a combined 75,000 bucks for doing the same thing that they just did and got ZERO in fines and the coach was subject to a fine that wasn't dropped either! Was that a sign? Will it be covered on the Wednesday Official review on NFL Total Access tonight? lol!

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Take te QB Baby stuff out of it...Welker ran straight at Chris Carr and shoved him and then broke on an out routeand brady missed him by a mile and a mystery Defensive PI flag came out :confused:. The roughness penalty on the tackle .the guy just spun him down and the patriot landed on the Raven..never even hit the ground initially..that isn't roughness in PeeWee football. It was the most pathetic ref job in league history IMO
Also all of the Pats scoring drives were aided by a 3rd down phantom call to keep the drive alive. and Brady admitted that they had researched the Reffing group and knew they would call somethings extra tight and gameplanned accordingly ie Working the refs etc.

T.K.O.
10-07-2009, 10:45 AM
dogs at home?.....perfect,we've got them right where we want them.(evil laugh);)

honz
10-07-2009, 10:53 AM
fzxYEAeuRO8

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 10:59 AM
I commented on this interview right after the game! :woot: "This is who we are GET USED TO IT!"

BroncoWave
10-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Why do people have to be retarded and put music behind videos like that? I could barely hear a word Dawkins said.

capetide
10-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I give the coaching edge clearly to McDaniels. Belicheck has 4 games of film to go off, Josh has 8 years of running that offense and knowing that defense! There are things that Josh has saved up just for this game..mark my words! And Nolan with Josh's input will give Brady "Shaken Baby Syndrome".

McDaniels didn't "run the offense" for 8 years. He was a personnel assistant for 3 or 4 years, QB coach for 1 or 2, and offensive coordinator (although BB called plays often in 2007) for last 2 years. The defense is completely different. Switched from 3-4 that they used for past 8 years to a 4-3 this year. Offensive philosphy has changed as wel. See article in NFP this week.

CoachChaz
10-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Suddenly McDaniels never meant anything to the team. Typical.

Foley11
10-07-2009, 11:28 AM

Do any Bronco fans here read posts of people with opposing viewpoints? That is clearly not what he said.

T.K.O.
10-07-2009, 11:29 AM

yeah he's a glorified ball boy,just got lucky so far taking a team that could'nt beat buffalo or oakland at home to win the division and has them 4-0 with with over 50% personel turnover......does'nt have a clue:D
when we beat the pats its only because belichek is just trying to make mcD look good :beer:

oh and i didnt read the other post and was only kidding around so dont think i'm judging any other posts....thanx

weazel
10-07-2009, 11:30 AM
pffff how can we be a 3 point dog when the Pats wont be able to put up even 3 points on this D

I think they are giving us more credit than they have in a long, long time. I personally think it's generous.

jrelway
10-07-2009, 11:30 AM

stop crying

jrelway
10-07-2009, 11:31 AM
broncos win 24-21 ... take broncos over and win some loot this week.

CoachChaz
10-07-2009, 11:56 AM
stop crying

WTF are you talking about?

CoachChaz
10-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Do any Bronco fans here read posts of people with opposing viewpoints? That is clearly not what he said.

I read it. I read it again. Still sounds like McD didnt do much while he was there.

broncofaninfla
10-07-2009, 12:03 PM
broncos win 24-21 ... take broncos over and win some loot this week.

I'm thinking it will be a low scoring game that will play out a lot like the Dallas game.

T.K.O.
10-07-2009, 12:06 PM
New England at Denver
Matchup Jason La Canfora's storyline Did you know?
Series leader: Broncos, 26-16, including the playoffs.
Streaks: The Broncos have won five of the past seven meetings.
You have to love this. Josh McDaniels gets a chance to continue his miracle ride against his mentor, Bill Belichick. Who would have figured McDaniels would have a better record when the schedule came out? Denver’s defense looks excellent and this will be a huge test. You know Mike Nolan will be looking to make Tom Brady run, and, to me, one of the most overlooked stories of this season has been the transformation of the Pats’ D. They have gone from a Cover-3/Cover-4 team that drops a lot of linebackers into coverage into one of the heaviest blitzing teams in the NFL, leaving the corners in a lot of Cover-1, press-man situations. The identity of that defense has changed and it is much more high-risk than before. If Denver comes out of this undefeated they might start painting murals of McDaniels in LoDo (lower downtown in Denver). Whodathunk it? Since 2006, Patriots QB Tom Brady is 10-0 in October. ... New England WR Randy Moss ranks second in league history with 61 100-yard receiving games (Jerry Rice, 76). ... Broncos QB Kyle Orton is 25-12 as a starter. ... Denver RB Knowshon Moreno leads all rookies with 249 yards rushing.

claymore
10-07-2009, 12:07 PM
How so?

Throw away your computer.

Foley11
10-07-2009, 12:08 PM
I read it. I read it again. Still sounds like McD didnt do much while he was there.

He said he spent 8 years in the organization. He spent 2 years as OC and 1 year calling plays. He refuted that JM was "running the offense" for 8 years as was stated in a previous post.

You didn't catch that when you reread it in the context of the thread.

typical.....:rolleyes:

Foley11
10-07-2009, 12:10 PM

Tell me about how the Pats defense has missed Seymour. I follow pretty closely and it hasn't been a big factor. I am interested in hearing your opinion of how not having seymour has impacted the patriots.

were you just talking out of your ass? I would buy that.

weazel
10-07-2009, 12:19 PM

lol

claymore
10-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Tell me about how the Pats defense has missed Seymour. I follow pretty closely and it hasn't been a big factor. I am interested in hearing your opinion of how not having seymour has impacted the patriots.

I think Seymour is far better than Banta cain or warren. I would much rather go against them than Seymour.

broncofaninfla
10-07-2009, 12:25 PM

I'm guessing we'll see how much they miss Seymore this weekend when NONE of them get by Clady for a sack.

Foley11
10-07-2009, 12:31 PM
I think Seymour is far better than Banta cain or warren. I would much rather go against them than Seymour.

Banta Cain doesn't really play the same role as seymour.

Pats have been playing more 4-3 then the traditional 3-4 when seymour had his greatest impact. I'm not saying seymour is not missed. The defensive front seven has played much better then I expected coming into the season and I truly haven't had a moment where I have thought that we had a hole where Seymour used to be.

And I will hang on to my computer if you don't mind.:coffee:

claymore
10-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Banta Cain doesn't really play the same role as seymour.

Pats have been playing more 4-3 then the traditional 3-4 when seymour had his greatest impact. I'm not saying seymour is not missed. The defensive front seven has played much better then I expected coming into the season and I truly haven't had a moment where I have thought that we had a hole where Seymour used to be.

And I will hang on to my computer if you don't mind.:coffee:

Seymour has made the pro-bowl as both a 3-4 end, and a 4-3 DT. I dont see how you dont miss that guy.

Cain and warren have amassed 3 sacks in 4 games, and you guys have one interception thru 4 games.

It is huge for us that he isnt in this game. IMO

Foley11
10-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Seymour has made the pro-bowl as both a 3-4 end, and a 4-3 DT. I dont see how you dont miss that guy.

Cain and warren have amassed 3 sacks in 4 games, and you guys have one interception thru 4 games.

It is huge for us that he isnt in this game. IMO

Forget what the numbers say, He isn't the same player that made those pro bowls. He isn't old yet but my eyes tell me he hadn't been as effective for the last few years. Pats have been getting consistent pressue-doesn't always translate into sacks. I have to disagree with you on this one.

Even with a slight step backwards we weren't keeping him past this year due to contract expectations. The deal was a good one.

claymore
10-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Forget what the numbers say, He isn't the same player that made those pro bowls. He isn't old yet but my eyes tell me he hadn't been as effective for the last few years. Pats have been getting consistent pressue-doesn't always translate into sacks. I have to disagree with you on this one.

Even with a slight step backwards we weren't keeping him past this year due to contract expectations. The deal was a good one.

You guys got a sweet deal, Im not arguing that. He is a top 10 if not top 5 DE in this league though. If you lost Wilfork for this weekend, you wouldnt hear any complaints there either.,

broncofaninfla
10-07-2009, 12:44 PM

No doubt! the Raiders were fools to trade a number 1 away for a guy who won't be under contract soon. He's been solid for them so far, take away some bone head penalties. It's gotta suck being traded from the Patriots to the Raiders. That's like being with Megan Fox then being yanked away and paired with Rosanne Barr......

gregbroncs
10-07-2009, 12:54 PM

Even with a slight step backwards we weren't keeping him past this year due to contract expectations. The deal was a good one.They are getting consistent pressure by being one of the teams that blitz the most. When they had seymor blitzing was far less necessary and they did not need to take as many risks as they now are.

Good deal or not I would rather face this defense without him than with him.

Foley11
10-07-2009, 01:08 PM
They are getting consistent pressure by being one of the teams that blitz the most. When they had seymor blitzing was far less necessary and they did not need to take as many risks as they now are.

Good deal or not I would rather face this defense without him than with him.

I would not say the Patriots are blitzing any more then they have in the past. They are doing a good job of disguising rushing packages and running different schemes to bring pressure from different points. Do you have any kind of link on them being a team that has blitzed more?

T.K.O.
10-07-2009, 01:20 PM
with a logo like this ....how can we lose?
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/185048/MHR_Gameday_Logo_AFL_medium.png

is that bronco dude sparkin' up?:laugh:

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 01:49 PM
I would not say the Patriots are blitzing any more then they have in the past. They are doing a good job of disguising rushing packages and running different schemes to bring pressure from different points. Do you have any kind of link on them being a team that has blitzed more?

Well since you said it it must be true! Oh wait... Rushing the passer from unexepcted places other than just the front 4 is the epitome of a blitz! You negated your own point! :throwrock:

WARHORSE
10-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Mistake of the Ravens: They only ran the ball 15 times.

How dumb.

The NE Dline is missing Seymour, and Wilfork has been injured.

They averaged over 7 yards per carry, and they ran the ball 15 times.

Harbough has gotten a little too infatuated with his newfound gunslinger.

One thing for sure is, Josh wont be makin the mistake of not running.

DENVER 24

BOSTON 16

TXBRONC
10-07-2009, 02:18 PM

How dumb.

DENVER 24

BOSTON 16

It seems like the logical thing to do. If Denver can keep Brady and his offense on the side lines that should work to our advantage if we avoid mistakes.

T.K.O.
10-07-2009, 02:36 PM
!http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__13/ept_sports_nfl_experts-347898740-1242767979.jpg?ymsZLSBD2uN8vDAR

cant touch this....dee de de de.....de de de dee!

Brand
10-07-2009, 04:07 PM

How dumb.

DENVER 24

BOSTON 16

Right! They will be explosed!!!!!!! (NB)

Refers a post last year in the smack section. A word I made up as a mixture of "exposed" and "exploded" or blown up.

Foley11
10-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Well since you said it it must be true! Oh wait... Rushing the passer from unexepcted places other than just the front 4 is the epitome of a blitz! You negated your own point! :throwrock:

Epitome of a blitz is bringing more then your down lineman to pressure the QB. What I said was I didn't see them blitzing more then before Seymour ....try to keep up. Do you guys ever read(and understand) the posts?

Brand
10-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Epitome of a blitz is bringing more then your down lineman to pressure the QB. What I said was I didn't see them blitzing more then before Seymour ....try to keep up. Do you guys ever read(and understand) the posts?

Wrong.

But you should continue to hang yourself........

T.K.O.
10-07-2009, 04:22 PM

huh?:confused:what he say?:shocked:

Bronco Warrior
10-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Funny atleast with the Dallas fans they could actually have a discussion and not dispute theri own points with mindless dribble and then insult us when we don't agree. How sad but typical!

"it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" - A. Lincoln. Words to live by! And now watch ..."Yeah you broncos fans should take that advice" - Foley

capetide
10-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Funny atleast with the Dallas fans they could actually have a discussion and not dispute theri own points with mindless dribble and then insult us when we don't agree. How sad but typical!

"it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" - A. Lincoln. Words to live by! And now watch ..."Yeah you broncos fans should take that advice" - Foley

Well Warrior, when you make statements about the opposition that fans of the team (including 22 year season ticket holders) know are just plain wrong, you cant expect them to agree. I dont presume to tell you about the Broncos (although I do know about and have met the coach). I have attended over 250 NFL games, mostly Patriots games but not all. So , you have to excuse my irritation when I see people making statements about the opposition when they clearly know nothing about them. What would you like to know about the Patriots?

T.K.O.
10-07-2009, 08:18 PM
What would you like to know about the Patriots?

well i would like to know if they ever miss the plane to games....? i really want the broncs to be 5-0.
but even if they show up we cant lose in our sweet brown and yellow uni's:laugh:

Shazam!
10-07-2009, 09:21 PM
A 4-0 team a 3 point home Dog. More disrespect even if it is the Patriots. They are not the unstoppable juggernaut of past. Sorry. Dats da facts.

broncophan
10-07-2009, 09:52 PM
One more win this Sunday.......everyone....including all the media.....and Vegas will have to give the broncos the respect they will have earned.......there are still alot of doubters out there............................including myself.....

GO BRONCOS....

Foley11
10-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Wrong.

But you should continue to hang yourself........

Good post. :welcome:

Shazam!
10-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Broncos and the Under.

Overtime
10-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Champ is Tom Brady's owner.

HvJtqphaLls

oobehr
10-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Champ bailey hasn't had legs like those in a while.

Day1BroncoFan
10-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Champ bailey hasn't had legs like those in a while.

Since when? That video isn't that old.