PDA

View Full Version : Doubleheader Alert- NE @ Denver 4:00

Shazam!
10-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Programming Alert-

All Broncos fans on the East Coast and other areas without local NFL coverage, the New England at Denver game is part of a CBS Doubleheader.

Coverage begins right after the Oakland @ NYG game starting at 1:00.

So, last week the Dallas game was on FOX, the Patsie game is on CBS this week, and next week the SD game is on ESPN.

Oh baby.

Spank those little Patriots.

http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/spanking.jpg

Denver Native (Carol)
10-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Here is the current forecast for this Sunday's game - not a good weather day

Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a chance for light rain or snow showers. Morning lows are forecast to be from 22 to 26 degrees, afternoon highs from 39 to 44 degrees.

oobehr
10-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Here is the current forecast for this Sunday's game - not a good weather day

Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a chance for light rain or snow showers. Morning lows are forecast to be from 22 to 26 degrees, afternoon highs from 39 to 44 degrees.

sounds like a good day to run the ball.

broncophan
10-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Damn........this is almost like Heaven.....the Charger game will make 5 out of 6 games the Broncos will be on here in Ohio......that almost never happens.....Life is good....

Shazam!
10-06-2009, 09:45 PM
The NYG should demolish the Rayduhhs even if David Carr gets the start over Eli Manning (foot), so we wont have to worry about it going late or OT. I think Eli will go though.

broncophan
10-06-2009, 09:51 PM
The NYG should demolish the Rayduhhs even if David Carr gets the start over Eli Manning (foot), so we wont have to worry about it going late or OT. I think Eli will go though.

Here in Ohio.....we get the Bengals/Ravens game.....hope it ends on time.
I will be watching that.....hoping players stay in bounds so the clock keeps rolling...lol....

GO BRONCOS!!!