PDA

View Full Version : Official Pats Fan Visitor Page! Welcome

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 12:15 PM
In order to avoid all the various threads that will invariably pop up from classy and trolling Pats fans alike I though i would beat them to the punch and start one for them...lol! This ias the place for Serious game discussion about the game, and a centralized location for the majority of Pats fans to come in to try to talk crap under the disguise of trying to be nice! Enjoy!

Broncos 27 New England 9

Foley11
10-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Awesome!

Everything I need in one place.....how convenient. I appreciate your effforts.

Pats always have a tough time playing in Denver(trying to be nice). I see from other threads that broncos fans are well aware of the historical record.

Also from reading other threads it seems to me that most are underestimating the Pats defense. It is much younger and faster then recent versions and seems to be getting better every week. It also seems like posters here feel like the Pats aren't a very physical team. You may think differently after Sunday.

If my team was 4-0 I would probably be flying high as well. Should be an interesting game. On a side note this will be the 5th straight week the Patriots are playing an undefeated squad. Good luck to you guys(not sure I really mean it.)

CoachChaz
10-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Awesome!

Everything I need in one place.....how convenient. I appreciate your effforts.

Pats always have a tough time playing in Denver(trying to be nice). I see from other threads that broncos fans are well aware of the historical record.

Also from reading other threads it seems to me that most are underestimating the Pats defense. It is much younger and faster then recent versions and seems to be getting better every week. It also seems like posters here feel like the Pats aren't a very physical team. You may think differently after Sunday.

If my team was 4-0 I would probably be flying high as well. Should be an interesting game. On a side note this will be the 5th straight week the Patriots are playing an undefeated squad. Good luck to you guys(not sure I really mean it.)

Is Mayo playing this week? The Pats have allowed some mediocre offenses to stay in the game. That's enlightening for us...especially with the defense playing the way it is right now

Foley11
10-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Is Mayo playing this week? The Pats have allowed some mediocre offenses to stay in the game. That's enlightening for us...especially with the defense playing the way it is right now

No update on Mayo's status. he was back at practice last friday. If he is playing BB won't tip his hand until the last minute.

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Sweet! A Pats fan that has SOME class but can't help showing his colors!
You defense is a wreck..or why sign Seau? You getting CASH for CLUNKERS money from the Government? Why don't you guys get Harrison back too..he might be able to pass a Roids test now.

all jests aside.. 5 undefeated teams in a row? Hmm the Bills you shoulda lost too..the Jets mauled you at home The Raven got screwed by the Brady Rule taken to ridiculous extremes to protect your Boy and who else have you beaten? Oh yeah and Brady is 0-5 verses Denver and has put out a hit on Doom and Champ with his Bodyguards..told them "Just shoot at them and shake em up alittle" :woot:

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 01:07 PM
EPSN says Mayo is iffy..can't find any new news but signing Seau can't be a good sign!

Day1BroncoFan
10-06-2009, 01:12 PM
This is going to be a battle to the end IMO. The winner will be the one with the least mistakes. By mistakes I mean penalties and TO's mostly. Orton and the rest of our offense has to play well in the first half as well as the second half. Our defense needs to play like they've been playing.

I don't see NE winning if we can pressure brady.

Foley11
10-06-2009, 01:15 PM
EPSN says Mayo is iffy..can't find any new news but signing Seau can't be a good sign!

He's definitely questionable. The Seau thing has been on the back burner ever since bruschi hung em up. Why they chose this week to make news of it I don't know. If he does come back you won't see him any time soon.

Sounds like you are pretty confident. I wouldn't have it any other way. I can see your already setting up your excuses pointing out the officiating. The "Brady" rule is getting called all over the NFL, the pats got flagged 15 yards for a questionable hand to the helmet call last week as well.

It is the hallmark of losers screaming about officiating and failing to acknowledge their own plays where they failed to execute.

Tned-Mobile
10-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Just to be clear, this thread (or any other in the Broncos Talk forum) is not for smack or trash talking, thinly veiled or otherwise. Any trash/smack talking needs to take place in the "Duck before entering (smack)" forum.

With that clarification, I look forward to seeing some great discussion between Broncos and Pats fans.

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 01:20 PM
He's definitely questionable. The Seau thing has been on the back burner ever since bruschi hung em up. Why they chose this week to make news of it I don't know. If he does come back you won't see him any time soon.

Sounds like you are pretty confident. I wouldn't have it any other way. I can see your already setting up your excuses pointing out the officiating. The "Brady" rule is getting called all over the NFL, the pats got flagged 15 yards for a questionable hand to the helmet call last week as well.

It is the hallmark of losers screaming about officiating and failing to acknowledge their own plays where they failed to execute.

I wasn't making excuses for us..we haven't and don't need any! We handle our own team mistakes and learn from them not gloat about how we got one over on the Refs and the Ravens. Dumerville will give Brady a very detailed lesson in a good clean hit and watch how Brady hands it! Not well so far.

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Your only good pass-rush threat went to Oakland and turned into a hair pulling sissy! lol..you think you got anybody who can get past our O-line? Tell me who can cover Marshall?

NightTrainLayne
10-06-2009, 01:29 PM
This thread will shortly find it's way to Smack if the smack-talk doesn't stop.

Foley11
10-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Your only good pass-rush threat went to Oakland and turned into a hair pulling sissy! lol..you think you got anybody who can get past our O-line? Tell me who can cover Marshall?

My guess is whoever is on him will have a bit of over the top coverage. It isn't hard to take away a reciever no matter how physically talented if thats the weapon you choose to cover. Do you feel like someone has to take him one on one to be effective? That just isn't reality for 25 teams in the NFL. It happens to Moss every week. If you think Seymour was our only pass rushing threat you are living in the past. I would say we haven't lost all that much with the departure of Seymour. If this was 2004 I would be worrying about the loss of RS.

As far as him being a sissy? He doesn't play for us. I can't tell you what happens to players when they put on the black and silver. That is indeed a mystery-kind of like the bermuda triangle.

KCL
10-06-2009, 01:36 PM
As far as him being a sissy? He doesn't play for us. I can't tell you what happens to players when they put on the black and silver. That is indeed a mystery-kind of like the bermuda triangle.

LMAO! Priceless...:salute:

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Now that is something we caqn all agree on! It didn't take Seymour long to aclimate to being a Raider did it! :woot:

Day1BroncoFan
10-06-2009, 01:58 PM
It took all of three games or Clady kicking his ass, which ever way you look at it.

EastCoastBronco
10-06-2009, 02:17 PM
As long as the refs stay out of it and let them play ball I think we will win. That was the second time I watched the refs take a game away from Baltimore against New England. Remember the ream job they got when they played them in Baltimore the year NE went 18-1? I distinctly remember NE getting 8 tries from inside the 10 yard line at the end of the game due to bogus defensive pass interference calls. Then all the pundits talking about all the "mistakes" the Ravens made...Mistakes my ass.

Foley11
10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Now that is something we caqn all agree on! It didn't take Seymour long to aclimate to being a Raider did it! :woot:

Look at Moss coming the other direction. He was acting and talking himself out of the NFL in Oakland. Comes to NE and hasn't opened his mouth and had some of the best years of his career. He is mentioned as a team leader by many of the players. Oakland has some issues. Not to get off topic here but I fully expect Al Davis to expire as a result of a 8-27, 2 pick passing performance by jamarcus russell. ;)

Foley11
10-06-2009, 02:21 PM
As long as the refs stay out of it and let them play ball I think we will win. That was the second time I watched the refs take a game away from Baltimore against New England. Remember the ream job they got when they played them in Baltimore the year NE went 18-1? I distinctly remember NE getting 8 tries from inside the 10 yard line at the end of the game due to bogus defensive pass interference calls. Then all the pundits talking about all the "mistakes" the Ravens made...Mistakes my ass.

I can see you watched the highlight package, listened to Ray Lewis rant and didn't really see the game. Please refer to the last line of post # 8 in this thread.

EastCoastBronco
10-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Watched every minute of it. You just can't accept the truth that the refs protect your golden boy QB. And I actually like watching the Pats play ball. I just can't stand it when the refs dictate the flow of a game. Are you telling me John Harbaugh is the only coach to swear at a ref? When was the last time you saw a flag on the bench? Wake up and smell what you are shovelling. Lewis had every right to be pissed.

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 02:33 PM
We might get some bad calls but we will still dominate! Doom will show him what a straight up legal hit feels like! If we were planning get get dirty on him he would know it! Brady will need his unregistered gun toting Body guards ON THE FIELD if Brady expects any protection lol!
All we are asking is that Brady quit being a crybaby and be a man and not go crying to the refs like the schoolgirl in a skirt that he is!

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Oh and for the Record...Patriot trolls eat free at the Crow Cafe' After the Game! ;)

CoachChaz
10-06-2009, 03:22 PM

I'll agree on the hand to the helmet penalties, but there is no way you can convince anyone that Suggs was diving at Brady's knees as opposed to stumbling. Sad part is Brady IMMEDIATELY turned to the ref for a flag. Man up, Tommy!!!!

underrated29
10-06-2009, 03:32 PM
We dont have to worry about the refs boys. We have got ed hochulie wearing the stripes for our games.

What we need to worry about is billy B, video taping us. YOu know he planted some CIA mini video camera thing on Joshs hoodie. We need to find it asap!

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 03:47 PM
A Cam Hoodie! That's funny chiot!! wouldn't put it past him!

Foley11
10-06-2009, 04:21 PM
We dont have to worry about the refs boys. We have got ed hochulie wearing the stripes for our games.

What we need to worry about is billy B, video taping us. YOu know he planted some CIA mini video camera thing on Joshs hoodie. We need to find it asap!

Is this is the kind of nonsense you guys are going to talk about have at it. Its been done before, is very lame and tired. If you guys wanna talk about the game I'm all for it.

Get this weak ass sh*t out.

I thought you had the smack forum for the "thinking challenged" types.

NightTrainLayne
10-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Is this is the kind of nonsense you guys are going to talk about have at it. Its been done before, is very lame and tired. If you guys wanna talk about the game I'm all for it.

It's sad when a visiting Pats fan knows the rules better than our own members. I threatened it before, and now I'll go ahead and move this to the Smack forum.

Broncos Talk is for serious, non-smack talk folks.

Foley11
10-06-2009, 04:25 PM
I'll agree on the hand to the helmet penalties, but there is no way you can convince anyone that Suggs was diving at Brady's knees as opposed to stumbling. Sad part is Brady IMMEDIATELY turned to the ref for a flag. Man up, Tommy!!!!

I don't agree with the abundance of roughing the passer calls either. The suggs play should have been a no call. These happen every week, all over the NFL. Officials are going to touchy about anyone going low this season. They came out and said it. Pats got called for it against at atlanta the week before after wrapping up Matt Ryan.

You can say what you want. Losers b*tch about penalties-good teams find a way to win.

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Thinking challenged? You just described all Pats Brady mancrushing fans I have ever met. I guess we are sinking to their level! What do you want to talk about..or is insulting us the best you have to offer? You know it isn't smack just because you don't want to admit the truth...that you have no chance without a video camera and a Ref on the payroll!
Here are some thinking mans numbers for you BRADY WINLESS AGAINST THE BRONCOS! 0-5 including playoffs! Bill's only win EVER against us was last year with CASSEL not Brady, and the worst Defense in recent history. hrow in the pathetic win-lose record overall, and the fact that we lead the league in sack, turnovers, points per game, close second in total yards, just shut down the league best rush attack, who had a better line and Backs than you, sacked a much more mobile QB than Brady the most of his career w 5..want more rational discussion? You still don't have a chance! Just sayin'!

Tned-Mobile
10-06-2009, 04:34 PM

We do have a smack forum for that. We have some members (some new, some not) that are having trouble figuring out which forum a thread is in.

NTL has moved this one to smack. However, if you want to have a serious discussion about the game, feel free to start a thread in Broncos Talk, or join into existing threads. Hopefully, our guys that are incapable of NOT talking trash will stick with this thread, so the mods don't have to take action against them.

Sorry about this. Hopefully, take two will be better on our part.

MNPatsFan
10-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Thinking challenged? You just described all Pats Brady mancrushing fans I have ever met. I guess we are sinking to their level! What do you want to talk about..or is insulting us the best you have to offer? You know it isn't smack just because you don't want to admit the truth...that you have no chance without a video camera and a Ref on the payroll!
Here are some thinking mans numbers for you BRADY WINLESS AGAINST THE BRONCOS! 0-5 including playoffs! Bill's only win EVER against us was last year with CASSEL not Brady, and the worst Defense in recent history. hrow in the pathetic win-lose record overall, and the fact that we lead the league in sack, turnovers, points per game, close second in total yards, just shut down the league best rush attack, who had a better line and Backs than you, sacked a much more mobile QB than Brady the most of his career w 5..want more rational discussion? You still don't have a chance! Just sayin'!You keep mistakenly saying that Brady is "winless against the Broncos" but Brady beat the Broncos in Denver in 2003. here is the link for you:

http://www.redorbit.com/news/general/34170/patriots_edge_broncos_3026/

So you might want to get your facts straight before you start talking smack.;)

WTE
10-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Broncos Stink.

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Actually that is right..he did get us in 2003 forgot about that so he is 1-5 including the divisional beat down in '05. My bad!

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Broncos Stink.

We are Rubber, you are glue......!