PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else exhausted?

Bronco Warrior
10-05-2009, 05:49 PM
I don't remember a time where I have been so emotionally exausted when it comes to my/our Broncos. The emotional win last night and the merry-go-round thoughout the season has left me raw and tired. I am in the middle of writing a local piece on McDaniels and just don't have the energy to finish it. May have to pub in two parts lol! this has been an emotion season so far to say the least and I need a recharge or it just may finish me...lol! Incase you guys haven't noticed..I'm kinda passionate especially about my Broncos...lol!

Anybody else worn out from the season so far?

MasterShake
10-05-2009, 05:50 PM
No. I just sit there on my butt as they practice and play games for my amusement. I try not to let it get to me, or I would go crazy! :lol:

Shazam!
10-05-2009, 05:52 PM
I am just exhausted from cooking and serving all that crow. It's tiring.

Bronco Warrior
10-05-2009, 06:01 PM
You should try running the whole CAFE! lol!

Shazam!
10-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Who do you think has been running in NY? HELLO? We have a huge regional operation here and all must take part to feed the humbly hungry.

Hey, I not only feed them I man the Bandwagon! Clay was supposed to relieve me of my driving so I can take a much needed break, but he didnt show up for duty. So Timmy is supposed to hand him some discplinary action for scoffing his duty.

camdisco24
10-05-2009, 06:21 PM
I was a nervous wreck yesterday during the game. I was surrounded by cowpie fans talking trash the entire game and I wanted us to win so bad! Luckily the result shut them up! Now im felling great... until about Thursday or Friday were I start thinking about our next game!

GO BRONCOS!

Nomad
10-05-2009, 06:51 PM
No! Now it's time to focus on the Patriots! Keep the momentum up!!

BroncoDiva87
10-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Im So tired I forgot I Signed up for this Forum... and then Joined again! LOL But its all good now... I hope! :eek: :oh well: :confused:

Buff
10-05-2009, 07:49 PM
At this time last year we were listening to everyone (rightfully) complain about the Chargers getting jobbed by Ed Guns Hochuli. We had already lost a couple guys for the year to injury. We had just gone into Arrowhead and laid an egg. Our defense was coming off a crappy year and had just been decimated by 2 division rivals.

That was exhausting. This is fun.

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 09:53 AM
It might just be because I'm old and get so passionate about the Broncos and am not one to take people talking Crap well...lol!

MileHighCrew
10-06-2009, 10:15 AM
I find I am more nervous this year than in the past. I am really enjoyiing everything this season don't get me wrong. It is almost like I want to expect more from our team ie. playoffs, deep run ect... but at the same time you just want to sit back and enjoy the moment. If we learned one thing from Shanny the past few years is enjoy the moment because you never know. So for this week and teh past 4 weeks I feel great

Greatspirits
10-06-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't know if I am more or less stressed then other seasons, but I want them to do well to show all the McDaniel haters what a bunch of idiots they we're!

CoachChaz
10-06-2009, 12:20 PM
I've had a 2 day e-mail argument over Michael Irvin's deserving to be in the Hall of Fame that ended up comparing him to Rod Smith. i think I have enough info to write an entire book on why Rod deserves to be there if Irvin is there.

That has me exhausted.

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Smith has better stats than Irvin and never got busted witrh drugs and teenage girls!

girler
10-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Hmmm I was going to say no... but looking back, I think I've been in :fear: mode since Feb/March, and then :couch: starting with preseason, and then the last couple weeks I've been :woot: . So I think ya, it's a been a bit exciting... But not exhausting. If we'd been losing, then I'd be exhausted, but winning isn't exhausting. :rockon: It's more like like riding my disco stick. :joyman:

Day1BroncoFan
10-06-2009, 02:07 PM
I seem to lose my voice on Sunday's after the Broncos game. Other than that I'm lovin' life and the way the Broncos are playing.

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 02:23 PM
THe emotion of the offseason, all the drama, and then the smack we have been getting and the excellent games and the intensity of our play must just be getting to this old man! I played so maybe I just get into it more who knows!
Example: When the "Deflection" happened I was waiting till; the game ended so I could go to the bathroom and I stood up screaming my lungs out..lost just a little bladder control and then the lightheadedness caught up with me and I almost passed out on my living room floor all dizzy!