PDA

View Full Version : BRONCO On NFL Replay Oct. 6 at 8 p.m. ET.

Lonestar
10-05-2009, 02:10 PM
NFL Replay will re-air the Denver Broncos' 17-10 win over the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 8 p.m. ET.

» NFL Network schedule

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009100410/2009/REG4/cowboys@broncos/recap

SoCalImport
10-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Being as it's the first game I've watched this season I'm keeping that sucker on my sky-plus box (TVo type thing) for a long time...
Think I'll watch it again tomorrow night ;)

Denver Native (Carol)
10-05-2009, 02:44 PM
NFL Replay will re-air the Denver Broncos' 17-10 win over the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 8 p.m. ET.

» NFL Network schedule

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009100410/2009/REG4/cowboys@broncos/recap

Thanks Jr - I definitely will watch it - I will be able to enjoy it without being a "basket case" :D

Lonestar
10-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Thanks Jr - I definitely will watch it - I will be able to enjoy it without being a "basket case" :D

I was making a lot of "head" runs hoping I would be back before the commercials were over, I really missed my TIVO yesterday..

I was punching the remote for replays and pause more than I remembering doing before and the damned thing just kept on playing..

I can't get "fox" on tivo had to watch it at my MIL last night as she gets it on cable..

Tned
10-05-2009, 04:07 PM
I've never watched an NFL replay, because I get all the games with NFLST. Is there anything in the replay that isn't in the live broadcast that makes it worth watching?

NightTrainLayne
10-05-2009, 04:11 PM
I've never watched an NFL replay, because I get all the games with NFLST. Is there anything in the replay that isn't in the live broadcast that makes it worth watching?

They will often splice in locker room and post-game interviews/press conference footage as well as radio calls from the team's live radio play-by-play.

Some stats as well, but the insight from the coaches and players answering questions after the game about specific plays, while that play is being shown again. It's worth a look usually.