PDA

View Full Version : Its Official

KCL
12-16-2007, 06:05 PM
The Chiefs are awful....:tsk:

Feel free to smack them here!:laugh:

lex
12-16-2007, 06:11 PM
We'll gladly do it here or anywhere else...we dont really need an invitation.

KCL
12-16-2007, 06:20 PM
We'll gladly do it here or anywhere else...we dont really need an invitation.

I know that lex...I am trying to make light of our season...now go away and don't try to spoil it for me.

Of course with Denver being just as bad...Denver fans can't really smack on the Chiefs so I open this up to fans that have a team with a half way
decent season.

lex
12-16-2007, 06:26 PM
I know that lex...I am trying to make light of our season...now go away and don't try to spoil it for me.

Of course with Denver being just as bad...Denver fans can't really smack on the Chiefs so I open this up to fans that have a team with a half way
decent season.

Yeah, ok. In case you hadnt noticed this is a Denver Broncos message board. So basically, this thread had a target audience of like 4 people. Brilliant.

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 06:37 PM
The Chiefs are awful....:tsk:

Feel free to smack them here!:laugh:

At least they aren't the Phins! :laugh:

KCL
12-16-2007, 06:39 PM
At least they aren't the Phins! :laugh:

yea but we might as well be...but hey they won today!;)

Watchthemiddle
12-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah, ok. In case you hadnt noticed this is a Denver Broncos message board. So basically, this thread had a target audience of like 4 people. Brilliant.

I think we have more then 4 members. You must not know KC very well, she is inviting all Broncos fans and Football fans to smack her team because the Chefs are so bad.

Anyway...the phins won today??

KCL
12-16-2007, 06:47 PM
I think we have more then 4 members. You must not know KC very well, she is inviting all Broncos fans and Football fans to smack her team because the Chefs are so bad.

I just made this thread in fun...hell I gotta laugh cause I can't cry about
my team...;)

lex
12-16-2007, 06:48 PM

No, she later said it was moreso directed at fans whose teams are having a decent season.

Watchthemiddle
12-16-2007, 06:49 PM
No, she later said it was moreso directed at fans whose teams are having a decent season.

Well then I guess you and I might as well stop posting in it then.

:coffee:

KCL
12-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Well then I guess you and I might as well stop posting in it then.

:coffee:

WTM...Don't worry.I welcome all to post here,Thats why I made the
thread.Just in fun.

you and I have posted together for a long time!

KCL
12-16-2007, 06:54 PM

lex...that means nothing.A thread is made to be posted in.
Like I said...I am poking fun at my team.

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Why are you making such a big deal about this lex?

Just have a laugh and smack the Chefs, and try not to read to much into it, other than a bit of light-hearted humour, endorsed by a Chefs fan!

KCL
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Why are you making such a big deal about this lex?

Just have a laugh and smack the Chefs, and try not to read to much into it, other than a bit of light-hearted humour, endorsed by a Chefs fan!

exactly Kap...I love the Chiefs but I know that they stink this season
and have for a long time.;)

lex
12-16-2007, 06:59 PM

decent season.

lex...that means nothing.A thread is made to be posted in.
Like I said...I am poking fun at my team.

Theyre your words. If you just want to vent about your team, thats cool. Thats very understandable but if you would have emphasized that at the outset and not been adversarial or restrict the target audience, it would have saved a lot of back and forth.

FWIW, I was really hoping KC would win today so we would have had a shot at passing them in the draft order. It would have been nice sweeping them and also picking higher than them in a down year.

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Theyre your words. If you just want to vent about your team, thats cool. Thats very understandable but if you would have emphasized that at the outset and not been adversarial or restrict the target audience, it would have saved a lot of back and forth.

FWIW, I was really hoping KC would win today so we would have had a shot at passing them in the draft order. It would have been nice sweeping them and also picking higher than them in a down year.

I am not venting any longer.I have done enough of that.Now I am just having fun with some of my friends here.

I was making a joke and using the Broncos season in it.Like kap said..don't read too much into it.Its not a big deal.

lex
12-16-2007, 07:06 PM
I am not venting any longer.I have done enough of that.Now I am just having fun with some of my friends here.

I was making a joke and using the Broncos season in it.Like kap said..don't read too much into it.Its not a big deal.

Clever. If I ever make a thread that evokes a response from you, Ill make sure to remember this.

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:06 PM
I vote you delete this and start again.

Then maybe people who can take a joke can have a chuckle with you, and those who can't can avoid the thread like the plague!

Watchthemiddle
12-16-2007, 07:10 PM
I vote you delete this and start again.

Then maybe people who can take a joke can have a chuckle with you, and those who can't can avoid the thread like the plague!

Agree....not sure why people have to be wound so tight about a thread by someone poking fun at their own team.

GEESH!!
:rolleyes:

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Agree....not sure why people have to be wound so tight about a thread by someone poking fun at their own team.

GEESH!!

And giving us permission to slate her team too!

It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Now if we could just stop so-called Broncos fans swooning over how 'fab' the Patriots are, it'd be like winning the lottery!

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Clever. If I ever make a thread that evokes a response from you, Ill make sure to remember this.

please don't jack the thread any longer.If you have nothing to add about the thread topic...kindly leave the thread.
I am poking fun at my team after the crummy season we have had.

Watchthemiddle
12-16-2007, 07:16 PM
And giving us permission to slate her team too!

It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Now if we could just stop so-called Broncos fans swooning over how 'fab' the Patriots are, it'd be like winning the lottery!

KC, your wish is granted...I think your team sucks!!! :laugh:

If it weren't for them, we might be last in the AFC west...oh wait, there is that other team the Raiders that might stay at the bottom.

How sad would it be if the Raiders finished with a better record then the Chefs and Broncos.

You know what is also sad...the Norv Turner led Chargers are going to win the West. What is happening to the NFL? Next thing you know, Shottenheimer might get a HC job and win a game in the playoffs.

lex
12-16-2007, 07:16 PM

GEESH!!

Im wound too tight? Check out the third post in this thread.

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM

If it weren't for them, we might be last in the AFC west...oh wait, there is that other team the Raiders that might stay at the bottom.

How sad would it be if the Raiders finished with a better record then the Chefs and Broncos.

You know what is also sad...the Norv Turner led Chargers are going to win the West. What is happening to the NFL? Next thing you know, Shottenheimer might get a HC job and win a game in the playoffs.

Do we have any Falcons fans in the house? Or is that just kicking a man when he's down? :confused:

lex
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM
please don't jack the thread any longer.If you have nothing to add about the thread topic...kindly leave the thread.

Highjacking the thread? Youre the one with the double talk.

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Im wound too tight? Check out the third post in this thread.

That's a sense of humour.

If you pop down to Target, you might be able to get yourself one!

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:19 PM

I thought for sure all 3 teams would sweep the Raiders again.This has got to be one of the worst seasons for the Chiefs in a long time.Yea the division belongs to SD again.Of course they will one and done the way KC always is.

lex
12-16-2007, 07:21 PM
That's a sense of humour.

If you pop down to Target, you might be able to get yourself one!

That wasnt very nice!

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:22 PM
I thought for sure all 3 teams would sweep the Raiders again.This has got to be one of the worst seasons for the Chiefs in a long time.Yea the division belongs to SD again.Of course they will one and done the way KC always is.

But there has been sooooooooooo much Brodie time!

*swoon*

Now if you can just stop him from chewing tobacco, and can go back to lusting him. I really didn't need to see him chewing in Denver :2thumbsdown:

Watchthemiddle
12-16-2007, 07:22 PM
That wasnt very nice!

Dude, lighten up.

We are trying to have fun, and your being Debbie Downer on everything.

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:23 PM
That wasnt very nice!

Nope, but it was funny! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:24 PM
But there has been sooooooooooo much Brodie time!

*swoon*

Now if you can just stop him from chewing tobacco, and can go back to lusting him. I really didn't need to see him chewing in Denver :2thumbsdown:

I like what I have seen from Brodie.Even tho he hasnt got a win yet.;)

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:25 PM
I like what I have seen from Brodie.Even tho he hasnt got a win yet.;)

He has a damn good arm!

I think that year of QB's going to be scary good around the league!

Watchthemiddle
12-16-2007, 07:28 PM
He has a damn good arm!

With Cutler, Brodie, RIvers, and Jamarcus in the West, it could be one of the best divisions down the road of QB's.

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:29 PM
He has a damn good arm!

I think he could develope into a good QB...

philly beats the cowboys 10-6.

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:30 PM
With Cutler, Brodie, RIvers, and Jamarcus in the West, it could be one of the best divisions down the road of QB's.

I hope so....this division needs to turn things around.There has to be alot
of off season changes made.

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:30 PM

I was thinking more of Young, Leinart, Cutler, Croyle, and whatshisname in Minnesota from the 2005/6 draft (y'know the one!), but yeah, the West has a scary QB future too!

lex
12-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Nope, but it was funny! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah, but somehow if I decided to start being mean to people, it wouldnt be so "funny".

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Yeah, but somehow if I decided to start being mean to people, it wouldnt be so "funny".

That is because you haven't been to Target yet to get your sense of humour!

Run along.

Watchthemiddle
12-16-2007, 07:34 PM
I was thinking more of Young, Leinart, Cutler, Croyle, and whatshisname in Minnesota from the 2005/6 draft (y'know the one!), but yeah, the West has a scary QB future too!

Jackson in Minnesota. Yeah he is a baller. The future looks bright for young talented QB's in the NFL.

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Jackson in Minnesota. Yeah he is a baller. The future looks bright for young talented QB's in the NFL.

I hope Croyle gets a new O line next season.He does have a good arm as
kap stated.Him and Bowe as a pair could turn out to be good.

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:40 PM

Dear Santa,

Can we a get a decent O-Line, each, to protect our up and coming Franchise QB's?

Thanks

Kap and KCL!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-16-2007, 07:41 PM

KCLady started this as a fun thread - let's keep it that way.

lex
12-16-2007, 07:41 PM
That is because you haven't been to Target yet to get your sense of humour!

Run along.

Wow, it gets funnier every time. Ill spare your nothing thread. Theres nothing for me here. Its kind of inane really.

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Dear Santa,

Can we a get a decent O-Line, each, to protect our up and coming Franchise QB's?

Thanks

Kap and KCL!

Well it doesn't hurt to ask and santa while your at it...also want a
new HC
new OC
new GM

:laugh:

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:47 PM
Well it doesn't hurt to ask and santa while your at it...also want a
new HC
new OC
new GM

:laugh:

Hermie not doing it for ya?

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Hermie not doing it for ya?

what do you think kap?

4 wins....:tsk:

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:50 PM
what do you think kap?

4 wins....:tsk:

I hear Cam Cam might be available! :laugh: :rofl:

KCL
12-16-2007, 07:50 PM
I hear Cam Cam might be available! :laugh: :roftl:

or Marty? ;)

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 07:52 PM
or Marty? ;)

Revive the Tuna!

Medford Bronco
12-16-2007, 08:00 PM

He also needs LJ, LJ when healthy makes your team a lot lot better IMO

Watchthemiddle
12-16-2007, 08:02 PM

If they knew what was good for them, they would get rid of LJ. But I guess if they knew what was good for them, they would have never signed him to that large contract.

Kapaibro
12-16-2007, 08:04 PM
If they knew what was good for them, they would get rid of LJ. But I guess if they knew what was good for them, they would have never signed him to that large contract.

There in lies the crux of the matter.

Does the Chefs admin know what is good for the team?

Watchthemiddle
12-16-2007, 08:05 PM
There in lies the crux of the matter.

Does the Chefs admin know what is good for the team?

I would say no. And as a Broncos fan, thats a good thing. That said, Chefs fans could ask that same question about Broncos Admin. Do they know whats best for the team? :confused:

KCL
12-16-2007, 08:09 PM

down with LJ...we got Kolby!

They need to find a team desperate for a RB and get rid of LJ.

KCL
12-16-2007, 08:09 PM

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!