PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Clady!

Italianmobstr7
10-05-2009, 12:50 AM
Ryan Clady set an NFL record today. Most consecutive games without giving up a full sack. What a great player and a great pick! Glad he's a Bronco. He made Ware his bitch today!

ikillz0mbies
10-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Best left tackle in the NFL right now. Period. The guy is strong, punishing, instinctive, quick on his feet, agile, great in pass protection, great in run blocking. The total package and much more.

Day1BroncoFan
10-05-2009, 12:57 AM
Go Clady!!! :salute:

dogfish
10-05-2009, 01:18 AM
i thought today got him the record. . . . ware was matched up against harris on a lot of snaps, but either way clady just did what he does. . . . the last generation of left tackles included some of the best the game has seen-- orlando pace, jon ogden, will roaf and walter jones were all absolute studs. . . looks like clady is well on his way to picking up that torch. . . . if he keeps playing the way he has, within a year or two he's going to be widely recognized as one of the very best in the game. . . .

honz
10-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Slight correction...most games without a sack to start a career.

Kaylore
10-05-2009, 01:49 AM
Slight correction...most games without a sack to start a career.

Yes and longest active streak. I think the most games was two and half seasons or something similar.

sneakers
10-05-2009, 01:52 AM
And he even got into the tripping act today!

LoyalSoldier
10-05-2009, 01:59 AM
And he even got into the tripping act today!

He must have been talking to Adams before the game.

WARHORSE
10-05-2009, 03:52 AM
Ryan "THE PREDATOR" Clady.

Four Horse Salute Dude:

:salute::salute::salute::salute:

gobroncsnv
10-05-2009, 06:57 AM
if he keeps playing the way he has, within a year or two he's going to be widely recognized as one of the very best in the game. . . .

I've decided to not wait... I want to beat the rush, 'cause I see him that way now. If you're talking about "all time", then I'll hold back, because that has to be seen over a career. But I just can't think of anyone I'd rather have at LT right now. Not anyone!
RC may well have been Shanny's second best ever draft pick... (Nobody tops TD!)

Tned
10-05-2009, 07:35 AM
He did trip Ware the one time. Without it, his streak would have ended. Still, he played well.

What was really amazing last year was he only had 1 or 2 holding penalties, starting every game as a rookie and only giving up 1/2 sack.

Glad to see this 'project' that so many people were pissed off about being drafted, has turned out 'ok' ;)

broncofaninfla
10-05-2009, 08:10 AM
Hopefully Clady will get the recognition he deserves this year. This guy is slowly making me forget Zim!

TXBRONC
10-05-2009, 10:14 AM
i thought today got him the record. . . . ware was matched up against harris on a lot of snaps, but either way clady just did what he does. . . . the last generation of left tackles included some of the best the game has seen-- orlando pace, jon ogden, will roaf and walter jones were all absolute studs. . . looks like clady is well on his way to picking up that torch. . . . if he keeps playing the way he has, within a year or two he's going to be widely recognized as one of the very best in the game. . . .

I know I'm biased but I think Clady is better than Joe Thomas and Jake Long.

TXBRONC
10-05-2009, 10:15 AM
He did trip Ware the one time. Without it, his streak would have ended. Still, he played well.

What was really amazing last year was he only had 1 or 2 holding penalties, starting every game as a rookie and only giving up 1/2 sack.

Glad to see this 'project' that so many people were pissed off about being drafted, has turned out 'ok' ;)

Yep he was seen as to dumb to play the position. ;)

Requiem / The Dagda
10-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Oh man I told you he was awesome!

MileHighCrew
10-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Just another Great Broncos draft choice on the O side of the ball but Shanny and Co.

underrated29
10-05-2009, 11:20 AM
He is better than thomas and long.

And i was one of those who did not like the pick. I wanted Stewie and thought we were screwed when we picked RC. But I never saw any film of him. I just took Boss word for it.

My Mistake.

Rock on Ryan. Rock on.

Requiem / The Dagda
10-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Well, now you know not to take Boss' word for it, U29!