PDA

View Full Version : I'm an idiot!

the_turtle
10-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Hello Bronco nation!

First, let me say congratulations on a well deserved Denver victory. I offer my apologies for so drasticly under-estimatiting this Broncos team. No excuses, this wasn't about what Dallas didn't do, it was all about what the Broncos did do! The Broncos were without a doubt the best team on the field. I can't tell you enough how truly impressed I was with your team and the resolve they showed.

I wasn't sold on the Broncos defense, but they sure made a believer out of me today! Elvis looks to have a very legit shot at the single-season sack record! It was a tough loss for me, but I deserve it after all the smack I was talking...

Congrats again! I'll be rooting for you the rest of the season, especially against NFCE teams.

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 11:39 PM
I'd like to agree and say 'Yes, you are an idiot' but you've eaten a double helping of Humble Pie today and came back honestly.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Lonestar
10-04-2009, 11:48 PM
being a fan of a TEAM doth not make one an Idiot.. just makes you a fan thru thick or thin..

at least you have the huevos to come back and serve up some humble pie..:salute:

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Some McDaniels' haters should learn from those words of wisdom Jr.

Lonestar
10-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Some McDaniels' haters should learn from those words of wisdom Jr.

most fans will come around or they will move on..

but then were they a fan of the TEAM or of a player..

that is always a question I have when I see someone tear down the team, coach or player..

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Hey Turtle I saved you a spot at the head of the line at the Crow Cafe' Still serving the Buffet! feel free to have seconds and thirds! :throwrock:

Shazam!
10-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Hey Turtle I saved you a spot at the head of the line at the Crow Cafe' Still serving the Buffet! feel free to have seconds and thirds! :throwrock:

The line keeps getting longer and longer. Thank goodness we have truckloads of this shit and lots of help to serve it.

ikillz0mbies
10-05-2009, 12:40 AM
I already ate mine. I'm stuffed. :burp: