PDA

View Full Version : How do i put this video in my sig?

underrated29
10-04-2009, 11:05 PM
I have the url link address thingy in my sig. But its the video of the dj hit on roy will. I want the vid clip to play in my sig, but all i can do is get the link to show.

Please help.

KCL
10-04-2009, 11:32 PM
I have the url link address thingy in my sig. But its the video of the dj hit on roy will. I want the vid clip to play in my sig, but all i can do is get the link to show.

Please help.

Do you need to embed it? I forgot how to do that...maybe that's what you need to do...I am not sure.

underrated29
10-04-2009, 11:33 PM
i THink i figured it out...

Can you see it?

KCL
10-04-2009, 11:36 PM
yep....

shank
10-04-2009, 11:37 PM
that was a great hit. ouch.

Northman
10-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Its unfortuante he will get fined for that.

KCL
10-04-2009, 11:38 PM

Did he get flagged for that hit?

underrated29
10-04-2009, 11:40 PM

nope.

It seemed legal to me. The wr went up,,way up for the ball....thanks to romeo. And Got a hand on it before DJ broke his ribs.

shank
10-04-2009, 11:42 PM

what's fineable about the hit?

it's 100% clean. if he gets fined, they should just start making the players carry purses.

Northman
10-04-2009, 11:42 PM

No. But being flagged for an illegal hit doesnt mean you cant be fined. The problem here is he is hitting a defenseless receiver. This is exactly like the Lynch/Hall situation. Do i agree with it? Nope. To me its just football but i remeber saying at the time that because the receiver was defenseless that he could be facing a fine.

KCL
10-04-2009, 11:43 PM
nope.

It seemed legal to me. The wr went up,,way up for the ball....thanks to romeo. And Got a hand on it before DJ broke his ribs.

Page put a hit on one of the Giants today and was flagged...the rec caught the ball and Page hit him with his shoulder...he couldn't hang onto the ball and the refs threw the flag for 15 yds for a personal foul...:rolleyes:

The commentators said it was a bad call by the refs...gave the Giants a 1st down..oh well happens in alot of games...that's the way it goes I guess.

Northman
10-04-2009, 11:44 PM
what's fineable about the hit?

it's 100% clean. if he gets fined, they should just start making the players carry purses.

They already have. Ray Lewis was pissed about a low whiff by Suggs on Brady today. He got a personal foul flag thrown for it. From what i see, that hit is exactly like the Dante Hall hit.

shank
10-04-2009, 11:44 PM
No. But being flagged for an illegal hit doesnt mean you cant be fined. The problem here is he is hitting a defenseless receiver. This is exactly like the Lynch/Hall situation. Do i agree with it? Nope. To me its just football but i remeber saying at the time that because the receiver was defenseless that he could be facing a fine.

i think players are only fined if they hit the receiver in the helmet, or lead with their helmet.

dj hit william's ribs with his shoulder. 100% clean.

KCL
10-04-2009, 11:45 PM

Was Lynch fined? I remember the hit but I cannot remember if he was flagged or fined.

Northman
10-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Was Lynch fined? I remember the hit but I cannot remember if he was flagged or fined.

Lynch was both fined and flagged if i remember correctly.

Northman
10-04-2009, 11:47 PM
i think players are only fined if they hit the receiver in the helmet, or lead with their helmet.

dj hit william's ribs with his shoulder. 100% clean.

Maybe. We shall see. It was my understanding of the rule on those kinds of plays that you cant do that. Ive never understood the rule as players are flying around the ball at a fast pace and cant throw the brakes on right away. But, players being in the air like that i wouldnt be surprised if he gets a fine.

shank
10-04-2009, 11:52 PM
if he gets fined, the other 10 starters should pay it. it was a great play, a clean hit, and i'm tired of the (w)ussification of the league.

underrated29
10-04-2009, 11:54 PM
I see where north is coming from regarding the league. But i dont think they will fine him for it.

In my sig, you can even see the ball fall out of the top right hand corner there at the end. Had it not been a horrible throw, he would have caught it and DJ still would have laid him out with the same hit....

I think DJ is fine.