PDA

View Full Version : Great Game! And a dumb Poll!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Awesome Game! Agreed? And should silence alot of the critics as it seems to have already! I was talking smack that none of the games..while wins...hadn't made the NFL Replay yet..for best games of the week!
So what do you think..Will this one make the NFL Replay cut? One of the 4 best games? It would be our first time this year!

Yes? No?

underrated29
10-04-2009, 09:57 PM
I doubt it.

NFL replay likes the high scoring games or the comeback games. We didnt get either.

I would be stoked though.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 09:58 PM
Game was intense and had a lot of action..mostly by our defense! Might be suprised!

BroncoWave
10-04-2009, 10:03 PM
I doubt it.

NFL replay likes the high scoring games or the comeback games. We didnt get either.

I would be stoked though.

:confused: We trailed or were tied for 58 minutes. That's not a comeback? What 4 games were better? Maybe CIN-CLE and BAL-NE? Can't think of any others right off hand.

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 10:04 PM
I don't pay attention nor give a rat's ass what the 'experts and analysts' say.

I hope they pick against Denver each week and the Broncos WIN.

underrated29
10-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Game was intense and had a lot of action..mostly by our defense! Might be suprised!

I agree, but maybe not to an outsider who cares not for the broncos or boys.

:confused: We trailed or were tied for 58 minutes. That's not a comeback? What 4 games were better? Maybe CIN-CLE and BAL-NE? Can't think of any others right off hand.

Right, but it was kind of a boring game for non bronco/boys fans. Not a lot of scoring or huge hits or turnovers. Yes we got the marshall td and the d held. The last 2 minutes were awesome. But the rest of the game might have been kinda dull for outsiders.

I dont think it was. I am just trying to think like the average fan.

I would say:

bengals
pats
bears
steel/bolt game depending on the outcome.

But i would totally love to see us in there instead of steel/bolts.

BroncoWave
10-04-2009, 10:17 PM
I agree, but maybe not to an outsider who cares not for the broncos or boys.

Right, but it was kind of a boring game for non bronco/boys fans. Not a lot of scoring or huge hits or turnovers. Yes we got the marshall td and the d held. The last 2 minutes were awesome. But the rest of the game might have been kinda dull for outsiders.

I dont think it was. I am just trying to think like the average fan.

I would say:

bengals
pats
bears
steel/bolt game depending on the outcome.

But i would totally love to see us in there instead of steel/bolts.

They can't reair national TV games so this one won't be replayed.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 10:24 PM

Um...Not true. After the fact NFL Network can air what ever they want. Why do you think it always says "This game is the property of the National Football League" Any reair or rebroadcast...blah blah blah..without the expressed permission of the NFL is prohibited!" :throwrock:

BroncoWave
10-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Um...Not true. After the fact NFL Network can air what ever they want. Why do you think it always says "This game is the property of the National Football League" Any reair or rebroadcast...blah blah blah..without the expressed permission of the NFL is prohibited!" :throwrock:

I've never seen them re-air one and there have been some epics. What would be the point in re-airing a game that was on national TV? The point of re-airing games is to let people see great games that they may not have had a chance to see that week if it wasn't shown locally.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 10:31 PM
I've never seen them re-air one and there have been some epics. What would be the point in re-airing a game that was on national TV? The point of re-airing games is to let people see great games that they may not have had a chance to see that week if it wasn't shown locally.

If you had paid attention...EVER the NFL Network for the last couple of years has replayed the 4 best games of the week 2 on tuesday and 2 on wednesday nnights..check it out this week and then come back and tell me I'm right lol! I just hope we are one of them..wanna see it again! and there were a bunch of folks that missed it on here.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Oh I forgot :throwrock:

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Tuesday after total accesss two games but lineup not on DirecTV meu yet the teams that is!

underrated29
10-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Yes we are on replay!!!!!!!!!!!!

just saw it on nfln

TXBRONC
10-04-2009, 11:27 PM
I was watching NFLN this evening and they already have the Cowboys vs. the Broncos scheduled for NFL Replay. :beer:

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Yep Tuesday 8pm eastern. Cool Beans! lol! guess that was a short lived thread! lol! Somebody tell Bailey the Boy when he can watch it..lol...and that I was right! Gotta crash..worn out from the excitement!

BroncoWave
10-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Yep Tuesday 8pm eastern. Cool Beans! lol! guess that was a short lived thread! lol! Somebody tell Bailey the Boy when he can watch it..lol...and that I was right! Gotta crash..worn out from the excitement!

:confused: Huh? I said in the second post of the thread that we would get one of the re-airs. You claimed that they would give it to a national tv game and you have most definitely not proven yourself right in that regard.

But no, I won't be watching the re-air because we don't get NFLN in our dorms and I will be watching the playoff game between the Twins and Tigers.

Bronco Warrior
10-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Huh? I am the one that posted the thread and I told you that they do reair nationally or not aired games if they want too..hence the point of showing that the NFL has the right to Air any game anytime. You said they couldn't air it and who would want to see it again!

Bronco Warrior
10-05-2009, 12:05 AM
oh and Bailey :throwrock:

BroncoWave
10-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Huh? I am the one that posted the thread and I told you that they do reair nationally or not aired games if they want too..hence the point of showing that the NFL has the right to Air any game anytime. You said they couldn't air it and who would want to see it again!

You do know the Broncos game wasn't nationally televised, right?

NightTrainLayne
10-05-2009, 09:29 AM

You do know the Broncos game wasn't nationally televised, right?

No big deal, but :confused: .

They do often re-air the "national" Sunday afternoon game. I consider the Broncos Dallas game a "national" game because 90% of the country had that game (outside of San Fran, and one other little pocket on the east coast). It always frustrates me when they do, because usually I've already watched that game and have no interest in it.

They don't re-air the SNF or MNF games for obvious reasons, but they do often re-air the other "national" Sunday afternoon games.

MasterShake
10-05-2009, 10:07 AM

They do often re-air the "national" Sunday afternoon game. I consider the Broncos Dallas game a "national" game because 90% of the country had that game (outside of San Fran, and one other little pocket on the east coast). It always frustrates me when they do, because usually I've already watched that game and have no interest in it.

They don't re-air the SNF or MNF games for obvious reasons, but they do often re-air the other "national" Sunday afternoon games.

Actually, an hour after the game I was checking the stats on NFL.com and they listed that the game would be on replay right away. They usually list them right away.

BroncoWave
10-05-2009, 10:35 AM

This is what I have been trying to say the whole time. When I say "nationally televised" I mean the night games that everyone in the country gets to see. Like you said, our game wasn't nationally televised because people in the STL and SF markets didn't get to see it.