PDA

View Full Version : Is it more beneficial for Cincinnat or SF to lose tonight?

lex
12-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Cincy is closer to us so that means them winning puts us closer to moving up a spot...plus they play Miami in one of their last two games. A SF win pushes that NE pick further down the draft order.

sneakers
12-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Cincy is closer to us so that means them winning puts us closer to moving up a spot...plus they play Miami in one of their last two games. A SF win pushes that NE pick further down the draft order.

I hate the patriots!

UnderArmour
12-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Look it doesn't matter. Cincy is going to win whether any of us like or not. San Fransisco sucks this isn't even a real discussion.

DenBronx
12-15-2007, 09:47 PM
well id love to see the niners win a couple of more games....i really dont care who the patriots get as long as its not mcfadden. so if sf wins a couple of more it might start to put him out of reach. the jets might go after mcfadden but the pats might try and trade up....but so could the jets.

lex
12-15-2007, 09:49 PM
well id love to see the niners win a couple of more games....i really dont care who the patriots get as long as its not mcfadden. so if sf wins a couple of more it might start to put him out of reach. the jets might go after mcfadden but the pats might try and trade up....but so could the jets.

Honestly, Maroney is a perfectly fine RB...a first round RB and yet they dont really use him that much. So wouldnt it be kind of a waste for them to then get McFadden especially when you consider how old their defense is getting?

DenBronx
12-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Honestly, Maroney is a perfectly fine RB...a first round RB and yet they dont really use him that much. So wouldnt it be kind of a waste for them to then get McFadden especially when you consider how old their defense is getting?

very true and its not like the need anymore offensive help you know? its not like they arnt already putting up 50+ points per game. they would be wise to go defense.

lex
12-15-2007, 10:00 PM
very true and its not like the need anymore offensive help you know? its not like they arnt already putting up 50+ points per game. they would be wise to go defense.

Yeah, I think theyd trade down and maybe get Phillips and then a LB toward the end of Rd 2.

Lonestar
12-17-2007, 11:59 AM
do not worry about NE they will draft wisely if they are #2 or 8 they will get great talent that they need.. As much as I do not like the team one has to admire how great they have been in getting talent on their team..

They have been a great team for almost a decade now and are still managing to get top 100 picks consistently..

1996 3 / 3 mobley, james, smith, campbell
1997 5 / 2 pryce, neil
1998 6 / 3 nash, brown, greasy
1999 4 / 4 wilson, reagor,freidman, waston, mcgriff
2000 2 / 3 oneal, gold, kennedy
2001 4 / 3 middlebroken, toviesse, hayward
2002 2 / 3 ashley, poortis, davis
2003 3 / 2 foster, pierce
2004 4 / 4 dj, tater, watts, lesuer
2005 3 / 3 dwill, paymah, foxwrth, clarett at 101
2006 4 / 2 Jay, Scheffler
2007 1 / 3 moss, crowder, harris

41 players all top 100 talent DEN 35 but look who we drafted..