PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, good game.

Fmart322
10-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Although I don't get how we lost today <yes I do> I'm getting used to it anymore. Wade Phillips did it to us again, he blew another one with his soft, give me a hug, style of coaching. LOL! At this point, after watching 3 years of his crap I've had it. I still don't know how a man who doesn't get his team ready to play, week in and week out, still has a job as a HC in the NFL?

I don't think I've seen Romo have as many bad games in a row as this year. He really did throw a lot of bad passes today. He deserves the game ball for your team.

*Had Ortons hand not bothered him I'm sure he would have had a better game.

*I love both of your WR's.

*Your D has some nice schemes to it, it was nice seeing a Defense doing that, wish it was my teams though. LOL!

*You have a some talent at RB with Buck and Moreno <sp>

Good luck the rest of the season, I'm sure your team will grow as the season goes along and get better.

Oh, and when you play the Eagles, make sure you rub having Dawkins on your team in their face. They hated how he went to Denver.
________
Native american spirituality forums (http://www.religionboard.org/native-american-spirituality/)

LRtagger
10-04-2009, 06:42 PM
He deserves the game ball for your team.

No, our defense does.

Tned
10-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Thanks. Hard fought game. Both offenses had their ups and downs, and both defenses were tough at times.

We endured a couple seasons of Wade as our head coach in the '90s, so trust me, we feel your pain.

NightTrainLayne
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself. You have a good team as well. You guys fought the whole way. You have good things in front of you this season.

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
No, our defense does.

Exactly.

And Romo isn't that good.

guitarj
10-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks!

We can now cheer for each other's teams when they are playing against division foes.

Good luck on the rest of your season!

SmilinAssasSin27
10-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I like Romo, but he can be confused. I believe Nolan did that to him today. Kept him unsettled and forced some errant throws. Thus is the NFL.

Fmart322
10-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Guys, thanks for the nice things you're saying about the Cowboys. The simple fact of it is this team is going nowhere, again. Yea, we have a nice group of talent but this squad takes on the image of the Coach. At least you guys understand what a Wade Phillips team can do to the morale of it's fans. I tell ya, I would have never hired him, I don't know what Jerry was thinking. I would have fired him after the loss to the Giants in the playoffs when they went 13-3. I would have fired him after last years losses to the Ravens and the Eagles. Again, at least you guys know how I feel with having Wade as a HC.
________
Mazda rx-3 (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_RX-3)

MasterShake
10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Guys, thanks for the nice things you're saying about the Cowboys. The simple fact of it is this team is going nowhere, again. Yea, we have a nice group of talent but this squad takes on the image of the Coach. At least you guys understand what a Wade Phillips team can do to the morale of it's fans. I tell ya, I would have never hired him, I don't know what Jerry was thinking. I would have fired him after the loss to the Giants in the playoffs when they went 13-3. I would have fired him after last years losses to the Ravens and the Eagles. Again, at least you guys know how I feel with having Wade as a HC.

Maybe they go after Shannahan? That would be interesting. Good luck the rest of the way. But you are right, Wade Philips sucks.

Tned
10-04-2009, 07:56 PM

When Wade was our coach, he was fired, and I think it was three years later we were in the SB. Maybe that will be your fate once Jones dumps Phillips.

I think Phillips is a decent DC, but wherever he has been an HC, he has struggled.