PDA

View Full Version : Jump On The Bandwagon

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 06:31 PM
As I have said in another thread, our Broncos would hold Dallas to under 14 points. They did and came out winners.

As I have championed for Josh McDaniels from the start, and implored other skeptical fans to do the same- wait until the Broncos play games to see what he would do for this team, I am driving the wagon that fans will suddenly jump on.

Clay is up front with me. He can take the reigns at any time.

Superchop7 has to put a nice McDaniels avatar up, and his brand spanking new user title, 'I Love Josh McDaniels.'

I want to know what Lex and Nature Boy are thinking now.

The Broncos are 4-0.

The players believe.

Orton didn't kill them.

The Broncos defense has been successfully rebuilt.

Josh McDaniels is the man. I love him.

Mike Nolan has done a fantastic job.

Did I mention Denver is 4-0?

Woooooooo baby!

:defense:

Bring on the ****ing Patriots.

Go :defense:

Timmy!
10-04-2009, 06:33 PM
I've been riding shotgun on this bandwagon for months, but even I didn't expect 4-0

BroncoWave
10-04-2009, 06:34 PM
I have been right there with you Shazam! I've had this as my avvy and user title since before the preseason. It's time for all the haters to have a big plate of SHUT THE **** UP!

silkamilkamonico
10-04-2009, 06:34 PM
I wonder if Lex is somewhere still dreaming about Steve Spagnuolo?

LMAOCOPTER

Benetto
10-04-2009, 06:35 PM
I will be the first to admit, I was not expecting this kind of team dedication and passion after Mcdannyboy supposedly alienated some players on our team...

I am pleasantly surprised, and definitely a Mcdaniels fan now. Sure I had skepticism at first and only thought this team would be a 5-6 win team....but I am convinced. We are a good solid team with just a few minor tweeks away on offense from being a serious contender.

NICE JOB MCD!!

Nomad
10-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Is the Pats game at Invesco or Gillette?? Should be another good game!

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 06:37 PM
It's at Invesco.

Ohhhhhhh baby.

Bozo Jr.
10-04-2009, 06:38 PM
No doubt about it. McDaniels knows his football, and this [IS] what you call a football team, and that, My Friends, is what you call a :defense:

4-0 and lovin it!

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm calling Clay.

(ring ring)

Requiem / The Dagda
10-04-2009, 06:50 PM
We should be proud of this team for the hard work they've put in, not use their good play to bash others who had concerns.

Tned
10-04-2009, 06:53 PM
I've been saying that we needed to see how the team played against DAL and NE, and what I can say is that this defense is looking REALLY impressive, and the offense is doing enough to win.

This was a great showing against one of the best offenses in the NFL.

Slick
10-04-2009, 06:56 PM
I thought it was a pretty classy I told you so post. Plus, Clay Hotrod, Chop, Linkster, etc... are big boys. They can handle a little good natured ribbing.

I'm sure the only bronco fans that aren't happy today are Nature Boi and Lex.

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 07:02 PM
I thought it was a pretty classy I told you so post. Plus, Clay Hotrod, Chop, Linkster, etc... are big boys. They can handle a little good natured ribbing.

Of course it's good natured, it's all for fun, did anyone say otherwise?

Dirk
10-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Unbelievable! I am on cloud nine! And I too have been on the bandwagon since the beginning.

Slick
10-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Of course it's good natured, it's all for fun, did anyone say otherwise?

Not at all.

You and I don't agree on much outside of the Broncos and videogames, so maybe you thought I was implying something...I'm not sure. I thought you made a nice post, and I was commending you for it.

broncobryce
10-04-2009, 07:18 PM
EVERYONE on fox picked Dallas to win. Eat crow baby!!

drewloc
10-04-2009, 07:20 PM
As I have said in another thread, our Broncos would hold Dallas to under 14 points. They did and came out winners.

As I have championed for Josh McDaniels from the start, and implored other skeptical fans to do the same- wait until the Broncos play games to see what he would do for this team, I am driving the wagon that fans will suddenly jump on.

Clay is up front with me. He can take the reigns at any time.

Superchop7 has to put a nice McDaniels avatar up, and his brand spanking new user title, 'I Love Josh McDaniels.'

The Broncos are 4-0.

The players believe.

Orton didn't kill them.

Woooooooo baby!

Amen brother Shaz!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 07:26 PM

The Broncos are 4-0.

The players believe.

Orton didn't kill them.

Woooooooo baby!

Nice thread! Orton nearly killed us..lmao! Somebody said on the Gameday that "Here is a chance for Orton to silence the doubters....lol~ give that memeber a medal!! He got it to Marshall and gave him a chance to B Marshall...lol..pun intended! I have said all week we need to get it to our big play guys and let them shine! And did you all see the Hug between Marshall and Josh? Rift? what rift??

girler
10-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Nice thread! Orton nearly killed us..lmao! Somebody said on the Gameday that "Here is a chance for Orton to silence the doubters....lol~ give that memeber a medal!! He got it to Marshall and gave him a chance to B Marshall...lol..pun intended! I have said all week we need to get it to our big play guys and let them shine! And did you all see the Hug between Marshall and Josh? Rift? what rift??

Marshall came out and hugged Josh again during the post game press conference. Josh was speechless!

broncobryce
10-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Coach is looking pretty ****ing smart right now.

Noway
10-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Yep, let's just cancel the rest of the season and give the Lombardi to the Broncos....

camdisco24
10-04-2009, 08:22 PM
I never jumped off the Bandwagon to begin with, but today made me feel like ill never fall off. Here's my scenario:

Im sitting in the new sports grill at my college, me and my friends have great seats right in the middle. As people start to fill in a realized its ALL cowboy fans. My friends were cheering for the Broncos, but I was the ONLY true Bronco fan in the game lounge. Not surprising in NC. Anyways, the people behind us were talking so much crap about the Broncos, you know, all the stereotypical stuff the "experts" on ESPN have been blabbering. Once the game started our D was just shutting them all up. At half I was worried, but when BMarsh caught that TD I the only one cheering. Got scared at the end, but took a nice bow when we stopped them on 4th down!

There were a few classy ones that shook hands with me, but most left as quickly as possible. It was great! Cant wait to hear all the "experts" eat crow this week.

BroncoWave
10-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Marshall and McDaniels hugging on the sideline was my favorite moment of the game. That gave me goosebumps.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 09:41 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=888
A Graffic from my Comcast On-Demand show "Band Wagon Live..lol..had it airing for three years running! Funny crap if you ask me given the thread title!

Timmy!
10-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Yep, let's just cancel the rest of the season and give the Lombardi to the Broncos....

http://members.arstechnica.com/x/ratstomper/troll-poster.jpg