PDA

View Full Version : 100% for real

Timmy!
10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
4-0. This is the week when all the "experts" eat crow like little bitches.

:D:D

I could crap happiness right now.

Jaws
10-04-2009, 06:33 PM
I could fart happily too!

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Many people, fans, analysts, everyone owes Josh McDanels, Kyle Orton, and Pat Bowlen a big apology.

4-0.
Wooooooo hoo

NightTrainLayne
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
This is a real********* football TEAM! We still have a huge challenge ahead of us, but 4-0 for the first quarter of the season is a great thing. Time for all the negative nancies to jump on the McDaniels bandwagon. This guy knows how to coach a football team.

McD knows what he's doing.

Timmy!
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
This is a real mother-f'n football TEAM! We still have a huge challenge ahead of us, but 4-0 for the first quarter of the season is a great thing. Time for all the negative nancies to jump on the McDaniels bandwagon. This guy knows how to coach a football team.

McD knows what he's doing.

I'm happy as all hell, but McD still drives me nuts in a couple areas (but then again Shanny did for years....at least MD is smart enough to get a good D-coordinator).

McD is stubborn as ****. That's two weeks in a row when we have run up the gut on 3rd and 4th and short and been denied. Love the balls, but he needs to learn from his mistakes.

That said, 4-0!!!

Nomad
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
4-0. This is the week when all the "experts" eat crow like little bitches.

:D:D

I could crap happiness right now.

I like the under-the-radar approach by the BRONCOS. Don't expect the "experts" to pick the BRONCOS this week either.

weazel
10-04-2009, 06:55 PM
I dont know what games you guys are watching but our offense is pathetic. The one big play on offense was another lucky grab after Orton underthrew it AGAIN. Those lucky bounces aren't going to bounce our way all season. Orton is doing great by not throwing alot of INT's but he has to start hitting his targets.

Until the offense shows that they can move the ball I'm not going to be blowing kisses and joining the love fest you guys have built.

honz
10-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Hold me Timmy. I love everyone!

frauschieze
10-04-2009, 07:52 PM
I could fart happily too!

Do sharks fart? :confused:

The guys at Cold Hard Football Facts had this (http://coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/10_235_Power_Rankings:_dizzy_from_the_coaching_car ousel.html) to say last week (ranking Denver 5th):

Folks, could we please recognize defense? The Broncos have allowed 5.3 points per game, 3.9 yards per play and have forced eight turnovers. More importantly, when looking at the Broncos through our Quality Stats, they are No. 1 in Bendability, No. 2 in the critical Defensive Hog Index and No. 3 in Defensive Passer Rating. But national “pundits” like Peter King had them 11th in his Monday Morning power rankings. Eleventh!! ESPN.com? Even worse – 13th!! If the Broncos were doing on offense what they're doing on defense, they'd be the toast of the NFL.

So at least SOMEONE is recognizing that we're not just a fluke tipped ball in the first game. I cannot wait to see what certain pundits have to say.

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 09:38 PM
I like the under-the-radar approach by the BRONCOS. Don't expect the "experts" to pick the BRONCOS this week either.

They already started that. Tony Dungy said 'Brady will be ready to create the matchups, there's nothing the Broncos do that he hasn't seen already.'

****ing jerks.

McDaniels knows the Patriots and Brady in and out. He'll know exactly what to do to win, and everyone knows he'll wanna beat his old boss.

We're going for 5-0 mother*******.

frauschieze
10-04-2009, 10:31 PM
From another board:

How did their defense become good so fast? Is Brian Dawkins that good? Is Mike Nolan a really good coordinator?

Their defense has been aweful before this season.
They all started using Swagger from Old Spice

:laugh:

I don't care what it is....it works!

smith49
10-04-2009, 10:41 PM
I'm happy as all hell, but McD still drives me nuts in a couple areas (but then again Shanny did for years....at least MD is smart enough to get a good D-coordinator).

McD is stubborn as ****. That's two weeks in a row when we have run up the gut on 3rd and 4th and short and been denied. Love the balls, but he needs to learn from his mistakes.

That said, 4-0!!!

i dont care if he runs up the middle on short yardage downs, but give the damn ball to hillis on those ones. he has proven that he can and will get the first down. am i the only one that is wondering why hillis is not the guy with the ball on those short yardage downs?

honz
10-04-2009, 11:09 PM
i dont care if he runs up the middle on short yardage downs, but give the damn ball to hillis on those ones. he has proven that he can and will get the first down. am i the only one that is wondering why hillis is not the guy with the ball on those short yardage downs?

He got 2 chances against Oakland and failed both times...

broncofaninfla
10-05-2009, 08:30 AM
He got 2 chances against Oakland and failed both times...

Both plays were telegraphed. Everybody in the stadium knew he was gettingthe ball and where he was going. Our guards got blown up and Hochstien made a pathetic attempt to block.

broncofaninfla
10-05-2009, 08:31 AM
I love our defense but our offense needs work. Our passing game is anemic as is our short yardage running game.