PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to you guys

BrooklynCowboysfan
10-04-2009, 06:21 PM
You played a hell of a game today. Romo stunk it up all day. Good luck on the rest of your season.

Kapaibro
10-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks.

And thanks for an exciting finish!

Shutdown
10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Thanks guy! God, that was hard fought. GG, indeed.

Nomad
10-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Great game! Stay classy! Do us a favor and beat SD, KC, and Oak if you haven't already!

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Classy fan alert!!!!!!

:salute:

Good luck to your team also......even though I cannot stand DallASS.;)

PEACE!!!

Ziggy
10-04-2009, 06:35 PM
I love fans like this, whether it be from our team or another. You're always welcome to drop by and chat brooklynfan.

Crush05
10-04-2009, 06:37 PM
You played a hell of a game today. Romo stunk it up all day. Good luck on the rest of your season.

I posted the following on your Absolutely Cowboys boards!!!

"IMO it did not matter who won this game it was one of the toughest battles I have seen. As a Broncos fan I am glad to have pulled it out, but in turn I can only imagine the heartbreak that I would have felt if it were the other way around. A classy game from two of the classiest teams in the NFL. It has been a pleasure conversing with you all and good luck with the rest of your season."

Great game and good luck to you also!

Tned
10-04-2009, 06:40 PM

Thanks. You guys were some of the classiest visitors I've seen. :salute: for that.

It was a nailbiter, and missing Jones and a hobbled Barber probably helped us some.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the season.

guitarj
10-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks!

I will be cheering for Dallas when they play our division foes, especially San Diego.

Dont be too hard on Romo. Our D has been hard for QB's so far this year.

NightTrainLayne
10-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Great game. You guys have a great team too! Cowboys also answered the test. They lost, but you guys have a great club, and have a lot of fight in you.

honz
10-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Thanks bud. No hard feelings about my trolling earlier in the week...I was just messing around. I get bored sometimes. :tsk:

Good luck the rest of the way.

Overtime
10-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Great game and you're a classy fan! Keep it real!