PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on a nice win.....

Bluestar76
10-04-2009, 06:21 PM
You guys earned that one on the field, cant say much more than that other than our QB sucked today hard.

Good luck on the rest of your season, it will be better than ours.

gobroncsnv
10-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Wasn't exactly a gem by Orton either, but got it done. You're classy for comin back on, Blue. Good luck your way as well.

Nomad
10-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Great game! Solid class on your part as well!

Slick
10-04-2009, 06:25 PM
You are an extremely classy fan. There should be more Bluestar76s in the world.

Ziggy
10-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Cowboys fans are showing a lot of class in this forum. Good luck with your season too Blue.

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Dang another classy fan alert......

:salute:

Good luck for the rest of your season.

PEACE!!!

Crush05
10-04-2009, 06:43 PM
You guys earned that one on the field, cant say much more than that other than our QB sucked today hard.

Good luck on the rest of your season, it will be better than ours.

I posted the following on your Absolutely Cowboys boards!!!

"IMO it did not matter who won this game it was one of the toughest battles I have seen. As a Broncos fan I am glad to have pulled it out, but in turn I can only imagine the heartbreak that I would have felt if it were the other way around. A classy game from two of the classiest teams in the NFL. It has been a pleasure conversing with you all and good luck with the rest of your season."

Great game and good luck to you also!
:salute:

KCL
10-04-2009, 07:01 PM
I wish I could be a Denver fan...I will also say Congrats on the 4-0 start...I watched the last 10 or so minutes of the game.That TD by BM was awesome!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Nice BlueStar! We gave you the business all week and you showed a lot of class just now! You have my respect for what it's worth! :salute:

Tned
10-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Nice BlueStar! We gave you the business all week and you showed a lot of class just now! You have my respect for what it's worth! :salute:

Actually, only a couple of you guys gave him the 'business' and broke the rules by talking smack out of the smack forums.

Blue, you Cowboiy fans were a class act. We can all learn from you.

Hard fought game. Good luck the rest of the season.

Tned
10-04-2009, 07:05 PM
I wish I could be a Denver fan...I will also say Congrats on the 4-0 start...I watched the last 10 or so minutes of the game.That TD by BM was awesome!

Come on, you know deep down you bleed orange and blue...

Brand
10-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Well, frankly, they say that Romo "sucked" in the game. I'd rather think that the Broncos' D had a bit of something to do about that. Five sacks. And there were even a couple of "gimmees" to the 'Boys by the officials. Other than that, it was a game a D afficianado could love.

KCL
10-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Come on, you know deep down you bleed orange and blue...

:smack:

ursamajor
10-04-2009, 07:24 PM
I have to say that it is nice to watch the Cowboys lose. Giants and Eagles are the class of that division.

Now SNF is about to come on. Go Steelers. Living in LV, there is a few too many Chargers fans for my taste. Although there are a crap load of Chicago Fans here.

SR
10-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Thanks for being classy Cowboy fans. It was a good game. Hopefully Roy Williams isn't hurt too bad after that lick he took from DJ Williams. Didn't see Barber much in the second half either, so hopefully his quad is doing alright.

Best of luck to you guys for the rest of the season.

Bluestar76
10-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Well, frankly, they say that Romo "sucked" in the game. I'd rather think that the Broncos' D had a bit of something to do about that. Five sacks. And there were even a couple of "gimmees" to the 'Boys by the officials. Other than that, it was a game a D afficianado could love.
Oh you definitely had something to do with it, but Romo had several WR's wide open and missed them badly. He didn't get it done when the game is on the line. You can stink up the first half and still win the game. Orton did that. Romo didn't. Your d stepped up, but we had our chances. It also looks like he got Roy Williams hurt but his horrible throws. I bet Roy has broken ribs.

Great game by you guys, but I can't help but feel that this is a game that the Cowboys should have won. A missed opportunity if you will.

You guys have a great defense, and will have a successful season. Cheers!

Tned
10-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Not sure if you saw this, but a Denver Post reporter tweeted this:

@denverbroncos Best quote from the Dallas locker room, WR Roy Williams on DJ Williams' hit: "Never in my life have I been hit like that"

Hopefully, it's not broken ribs, because Dallas needs him, and we want you to beat up the rest of the AFC west teams you play.

Thnikkaman
10-04-2009, 08:39 PM
I have to say that it is nice to watch the Cowboys lose. Giants and Eagles are the class of that division.

Now SNF is about to come on. Go Steelers. Living in LV, there is a few too many Chargers fans for my taste. Although there are a crap load of Chicago Fans here.

Where abouts in LV do you live? I have lived in every corner of that town at one point. Even North Las Vegas Blvd and Pecos.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Chargers getting pounded 21 nothing in the 3rd quarter and showing no signs of scoring...can you all say 2 game lead in the division?

KCL
10-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Chargers getting pounded 21 nothing in the 3rd quarter and showing no signs of scoring...can you all say 2 game lead in the division?

They gave it one hell of a try tho being behind by 4 TDs.

WARHORSE
10-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Thats what the BIG BAD COWBOYS vaunted rushing attack put up on our lowly Broncos.

Thanks BlueStar for comin back in and bringin the congrats.....mighty classy indeed. And yes, a tough fought game. I tip my glass to ya, and it will always be a pleasure...................

So please dont mind me, but Im still celebrating.................

So.........TO ALL THE COWGAL fans that showed up at MILE HIGH today:

We told ya:

THIS IS BRONCOS COUNTRY!!!!!!

SPANK!

Now GIT!

Back ta BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!!!! :salute:

And make sure ya dont try and leave Wade off the bus again!!!!!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Marshall'sTD Run just got three "Huuuruuut"s from Chris Berman!!

ursamajor
10-05-2009, 06:19 AM
Where abouts in LV do you live? I have lived in every corner of that town at one point. Even North Las Vegas Blvd and Pecos.

LOL those are some old houses there on Pecos. I live NLV near Aliante. Off of Revere and Centennial Pkwy.

Dean
10-05-2009, 06:55 AM
Marshall'sTD Run just got three "Huuuruuut"s from Chris Berman!!

That run after catch was sweet but don't they teach their children anything in Dallas? Don't play with Champ. You'll get burned!:D

Dirk
10-05-2009, 07:17 AM
Yes, very classy Blue! Too bad all Football fans aren't classy. After all it is just a game. :behindsofa:

On a side note...major, that was a sweet TD run by Cutty. Shows his grit!

CoachChaz
10-05-2009, 07:19 AM
I could almost understand testing Champ from time to time...but 16 passes directed his way in the game including the last two? Romo or Garrett or both need to have their heads checked.

claymore
10-05-2009, 07:24 AM
I could almost understand testing Champ from time to time...but 16 passes directed his way in the game including the last two? Romo or Garrett or both need to have their heads checked.

I hope he takes it personally. His reputation has slipped the last 2 years.

ursamajor
10-05-2009, 07:27 AM
but I can't help but feel that this is a game that the Cowboys should have won. A missed opportunity if you will.

Not with Romo. He is soft. Jim/Chris Everett 2.0

SR
10-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Saw this on www.dfwstangs.net a message board that I frequent. I laughed.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w157/HerkCC/Message%20Board%20Stuff/124681.gif