PDA

View Full Version : Dish Network free preview of NFL Red Zone channel on Oct. 4th

Tned
10-04-2009, 07:24 AM
If you have Dish, check it out.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Sept 30, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- DISH Network, L.L.C., a subsidiary of DISH Network Corporation (Nasdaq: DISH), and NFL Network today announced a free preview of NFL RedZone for all DISH Network customers on Sunday, Oct. 4, 2009.

"Over the past few weeks, our customers have told us their Sunday afternoons have changed forever," said Ira Bahr, Chief Marketing Officer for DISH Network. "Now, we are pleased to offer NFL Network's NFL RedZone for free to all our subscribers so they can catch every touchdown from every game."

NFL RedZone, produced by NFL Network, whips around every NFL game on Sunday afternoons delivering touchdowns and the most exciting moments live, in high definition. The channel keeps fans up to date in real-time, switching from game to game with live look-ins, highlights and a chance to see every important play. Host Scott Hanson brings viewers real-time scoring and fantasy updates from a new state-of-the-art NFL RedZone studio at the NFL Network headquarters in Los Angeles.

DISH Network's free preview of NFL RedZone will begin on Sunday, Oct. 4 at 1:00 p.m. ET and go until 4:15 p.m. ET on Channel 155 in both high definition and standard definition. NFL RedZone is part of DISH Network's Multi-Sports Package, which is available to most customers at $5.99 per month or $49.99 per year.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?p=2234418#post2234418

honz
10-04-2009, 11:21 AM
I was pissed that when I found out that I don't get the Red Zone channel. I thought it was supposed to be a part of the NFL Network. I look forward to checking it out today, but I'm not gonna pay 5 bucks a month for it. What a bunch of stingy ********.

RunYouOver
10-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Also free on Comcast, FiOs and AT&T today...I'm loving it so far, definitely worth 50$.

I suggest checking it out

Tned
10-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Also free on Comcast, FiOs and AT&T today...I'm loving it so far, definitely worth 50$.

I suggest checking it out

The last 2+ years, it is what my TV is usually tuned to before or after the Bronocos game.

broncophan
10-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Have been watching it today.......LOVE IT!!!.....may have to call and order it...........

Overtime
10-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Dish Network = FAIL.

DirecTV FTW, w/ NFL Sunday Ticket baby!!!!!!!!!!!!