PDA

View Full Version : FOX Doubleheader- Denver at 4:00

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 01:42 AM
To my fellow fans on the East Coast and other areas-

Tomorrow's game is part of the FOX doubleheader following local coverage in my area, NYG @ KC (the Giants should win easy and it doesn't go into OT) is the early matchup. Some poor saps will have to sit through St. Louis @ SF in certain areas, but most others will see our Denver Broncos and the Cowgirls.

Another good early matchup on CBS' doubleheader will be Baltimore @ New England, followed by NYJ @ NO (here, anyway).

It's going to be a good day, many will get to see a lot of AFC West action. I'll get to watch the Chiefs get slaughtered, the Broncos playing at home right after that, and SD @ Pittsburgh tomorrow night which should be good (SD has never won at Heinz Field).

I would say all that's missing is seeing the Rayduhhz getting killed, but at least we got that last week.

Here's to the Broncos getting the win at Home and surprising all the nonbelievers and McDaniels haters by going 4-0.

sneakers
10-04-2009, 01:47 AM
First game televised this year in Wisconsin. Except for the aboration that was last year, we usually get 6-10 televised bronco games a year.

edit: In 1998 and 2005, 13 bronco games were televised locally here.

broncophan
yep.....looking forward to watching the broncos here in Ohio...This will make 3 of the first 4 games that I have been able to see.....I don't think that has ever happened before....

GO BRONCOS!!!

McKeough
Got to love Sunday ticket -- but yes, there are a few different games I am absolutely stoked for this weekend.

First, of course, is the Broncos game.

But, can anyone else say Baltimore at New England? the top teams in the AFC? Future opponents? SD and Pittsburgh? Division rival and future opponent!

And is anyone else just ready for a good old, hard-hitting, grudge match that will be...

... Brett Favres return to the gridiron, against a division rival - and the team he played for for 16 years that didn't want him back a couple seasons ago.

Great post man, I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!

Reidman
10-04-2009, 01:53 AM
First game televised this year in Wisconsin. Except for the aboration that was last year, we usually get 6-10 televised bronco games a year.

edit: In 1998 and 2005, 13 bronco games were televised locally here.

I remember that....2005 was a great year here on the West coast also! Felt like I lived in Denver

McKeough
10-04-2009, 02:01 AM
I remember that....2005 was a great year here on the West coast also! Felt like I lived in Denver

Yeah, I remember the AFC Championship Game man. You're always SO excited that time of year, so when it's your team you don't even know WHAT to do!

The atmosphere is really wild huh?!

... I am also STILL HEARTBROKEN and remember that game like it was yesterday.

LordTrychon
10-04-2009, 02:13 AM
THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD!

I love IT!

I have the Broncos in HD tomorrow!

(Have to argue with Direct TV about giving me free superfan later. They lead you on a bit....)

Reidman
10-04-2009, 02:19 AM
Yeah, I remember the AFC Championship Game man. You're always SO excited that time of year, so when it's your team you don't even know WHAT to do!

The atmosphere is really wild huh?!

... I am also STILL HEARTBROKEN and remember that game like it was yesterday.

I won't soon forget the depression from that game. Even worse was the Seahawk fans I watched it with who wanted to play Pitt (after their team had won and was going to the SB).

However, the game before was one of the most memorable games I've ever watched. Handing Brady his first post-season loss and watching Bailey run back a 100yd INT was pretty special..

McKeough
10-04-2009, 02:21 AM
I won't soon forget the depression from that game. Even worse was the Seahawk fans I watched it with who wanted to play Pitt (after their team had won and was going to the SB).

However, the game before was one of the most memorable games I've ever watched. Handing Brady his first post-season loss and watching Bailey run back a 100yd INT was pretty special..

Absolutely man.

Big part in Broncos history.

LordTrychon
10-04-2009, 02:38 AM

Werd.

sneakers
10-04-2009, 03:23 AM

I have that game on my thumb drive so I can watch it at work every once in a while....that was such a memorable game!

Reidman
10-04-2009, 04:51 AM
I have that game on my thumb drive so I can watch it at work every once in a while....that was such a memorable game!

I wish I had that game on DVD or thumb drive. I remember vividly ending up on my back on my friend's floor after Bailey intercepted Brady's pass because I went hysterical. Honestly, up until that point, I didn't realize the value we had gained in the trade for Portis. I just knew our team was the one that finally de-throned the Patriots...and it all hinged on that play...

sneakers
10-04-2009, 05:15 AM
I wish I had that game on DVD or thumb drive. I remember vividly ending up on my back on my friend's floor after Bailey intercepted Brady's pass because I went hysterical. Honestly, up until that point, I didn't realize the value we had gained in the trade for Portis. I just knew our team was the one that finally de-throned the Patriots...and it all hinged on that play...

When I have time this week I will split it and upload it send you a link or post it on the message board so you can download it...

Reidman
10-04-2009, 05:18 AM
When I have time this week I will split it and upload it send you a link or post it on the message board so you can download it...

Man, that would be awesome!

camdisco24
10-04-2009, 01:59 PM
I am so excited the game is on today. Its the first Broncos game shown here in NC this season! PLUS the sports grill on campus here where I go to college just opened this past weekend so I get to watch the game in full surround sound on the big screen! Here's a pic of the game lounge:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/camdisco24/Lake%20and%20HPU%20Pictures/005.jpg