PDA

View Full Version : Guy dropped Forte in my money league!!

Reidman
10-03-2009, 05:58 PM
:shocked: !?!?

Unfortunately I had 10th waiver priority and didn't get him.

Why do people insist on doing stupid things which in turn helps somebody else out.
I know he hasn't been stellar so far but it's only a matter of time..

Jaws
10-03-2009, 06:08 PM
That is just bizarre!

SR
10-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Forte hasn't done shit and he's got a bum knee. I can see why he dropped him, but I've got Forte in the league I'm in with you Reid and there's no way I'd drop him. My team sucks as it is, but still.

Reidman
10-04-2009, 05:07 AM
Forte hasn't done shit and he's got a bum knee. I can see why he dropped him, but I've got Forte in the league I'm in with you Reid and there's no way I'd drop him. My team sucks as it is, but still.

Regardless, you can't drop a "stud" based on 3 games...I mean I have Housh in 2 leagues and I'm standing by at least 2 or 3 more games to see if he will actually produce any pts before I ship him off....this guy could have benched Forte for a while, see if he rebounds into the player he was last year...just throwin him out on the waiver wire seems unfair to me for owners who have no shot...dude could have at least used him as trade bait...

I get a little more serious when there's money on the line...

SR
10-04-2009, 09:52 AM
As do I. I'm also in a money league.

dogfish
10-04-2009, 11:45 AM
yea, people like that shouldn't even be allowed to play. . . .

SR
10-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Forte had a day today too...12 carries for 120 yards and a TD. I'm happy.

Buff
10-05-2009, 08:09 PM
:shocked: !?!?

Unfortunately I had 10th waiver priority and didn't get him.

Why do people insist on doing stupid things which in turn helps somebody else out.
I know he hasn't been stellar so far but it's only a matter of time..

Dude dropped Ray Rice in my work league... But I had a crappy ww position too and missed out. Some ppl are morons.

GEM
11-16-2009, 06:29 PM
I took over a team at the beginning of the season that had Cedric Benson and Matt Forte as keepers.....had to drop one of them and I dropped Cedric. :brickwall: Just give me some more reasons to hate Jay Cutler, Lord. :laugh: