PDA

View Full Version : Invesco/ MileHigh Visiting Fans Guide

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 04:34 PM
On another message board earlier in the year a Giants fan who was planning to attend the Giants game at Invesco on Thanksgiving, and was asking for advice to make his experience more enjoyable I told him that if switching loyalties wasn’t an option I would give him some advice.

Since then I have decided that there should be a list of things a visitor to "Mile High" should include in his items to bring.

1- Proper Attire – Camouflage such as a Broncos Jacket, Cap or other Broncos clothing is highly important to hide your devotion to an inferior team. The Ribbing you will receive during the game and the walk of shame after-words will be lessened if you don’t openly were your teams gear! Also you might get charged double at the beer stands!

2- Warm Clothing- It gets pretty cold in the evenings in Denver now that we are into fall and winter. Dress warmly and bring gloves! In the case of more warm climate fans…..as much as we would think it’s funny, you might freeze your goodies off!

3- Depression medication – Whether or not you take it normally, you may feel overwhelming sorrow and disappointment that you are not used to; unless you are a Raiders Fan. A high incidence of Visiting fan suicides have been reported in games past according to the Fan Mental Health Institute. Also in the case of Patriots, Cowboys, and Chargers fans, we suggest you consult your physician about a Anti- psychotic medication that you can use on a onetime basis. These also will help curb the delusions and hallucinations-visions that your team isn’t actually sucking on the field!

4- Oxygen- The altitude can affect fans as well as players not used to the thinner air! If you are crying and screaming and pass out from light headedness there is no guarantee that anyone will come to your aid. *see number one on camouflage

5- Cash - lots of single dollar bills. Shotgun Willies is a great place to drunk till you forget the pain of the game and ease sorrows with a lap dance or too!

I haven’t been to a Broncos Home game since Mile High Stadium, feel free to make suggestions to the list!

This and other advice is meant to help Visiting Fans to Mile High have a more enjoyable experience. Please enjoy!