PDA

View Full Version : Game Day Thread 10/4/09: Dallas @ Denver (merged)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

TXBRONC
10-03-2009, 02:09 PM
It's time to start getting ready for the Cowboys. While Denver is unblemished at 3-0 the Cowboys are the best team the Broncos have faced thus far in the season. I expect that it will be close game maybe even a "nail bitter" but hopefully our Broncos can continue their unbeaten streak. Here's to a good game and no injuries. :beer:

:grillin:

Bozo Jr.
10-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Here's to the Broncos going 4-0!:beer:
Let's get out there, stop the run, pressure Romo, drain the clock, and continue to prove the skeptics wrong! :salute:

honz
10-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Broncos 52
Cowbelles 3

Magnificent Seven
10-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Here's to the Broncos going 4-0!:beer:
Let's get out there, stop the run, pressure Romo, drain the clock, and continue to prove the skeptics wrong! :salute:

For Broncos offense.... No interceptions! No Fumbles!

honz
10-03-2009, 02:38 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=4528623

Dallas Cowboys running back Marion Barber is listed as probable for Sunday's game in Denver, but that doesn't mean he will assume his normal role in the offense.

Second-year running back Tashard Choice will get the majority of the work at tailback Sunday, according to a source.

Barber made the trip to Denver and is expected to be active for the game, but there's still some uncertainty about how effective he can be with the left quadriceps injury. The Cowboys believe they can lean on Choice, based on how he performed in 2008. He had 62 carries for 325 yards and two touchdowns during a four-game stretch against the Steelers, Giants, Ravens and Eagles to end the season.

The Cowboys signed running back Chauncey Washington off their practice squad Saturday afternoon and released safety Marvin White to make room for him. With Felix Jones likely out with a knee injury for another game, there's a good chance Washington will remain on the 53-man roster until after next Sunday's game in Kansas City.

Barber was able to make it through full practices Thursday and Friday, but the Cowboys still wanted to protect themselves against the Broncos.

Matt Mosley covers the NFC East for ESPN.com.

Bozo Jr.
10-03-2009, 02:40 PM
For Broncos offense.... No interceptions! No Fumbles!

Absolutely 100% correct. :cool:

Bozo Jr.
10-03-2009, 02:46 PM
Another 200 yard combination of Bucky and Moreno would be lovely too!

TXBRONC
10-03-2009, 03:40 PM
I hope our defense can come up with some more turnovers. If we win the turnover battle I like our chances of winning that much more.

Tned
10-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Only 23 1/2 hours to kickoff. Man, I am looking forward to this game. While the Broncos have shown some weakness this season, they are still our first real test.

SR
10-03-2009, 04:24 PM
I get the game on local TV tomorrow too, so I get to sit in the comfort of my own home and watch.

T.K.O.
10-03-2009, 04:41 PM
I get the game on local TV tomorrow too, so I get to sit in the comfort of my own home and watch.

the game is on in almost every city except sf....im gonna watch it on my BIG screen and make huge piles of hot wings and "bronco balls"....got cases of coors lt @15.99 at the local store! woo hoo:D:elefant:
if its not freezing my buddy and i are gonna play 9 holes o' golf before the game to get primed....gonna be a great day !
and the broncos D should have romo chuckin pick 6's !!!!!!!!!

T.K.O.
10-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Another 200 yard combination of Bucky and Moreno would be lovely too!

that combined with marshalls 160 yds and 2 tds !(i think we open up the passing game bigtime this week:salute:

Jaws
10-03-2009, 05:47 PM
First game of the season I've gotten on tv and sparkie is coming over to watch it with me :beer: GO Broncos. Be at your best! :D

BroncoWave
10-03-2009, 06:49 PM
It's time to start getting ready for the Cowboys. While Denver is unblemished at 3-0 the Cowboys are the best team the Broncos have faced thus far in the season. I expect that it will be close game maybe even a "nail bitter" but hopefully our Broncos can continue their unbeaten streak. Here's to a good game and no injuries. :beer:

:grillin:

I think the Bengals are better. Dallas has beaten the Bucs and Panthers. Cincy has beaten the Packers and Steelers and nearly us. We should win this game.

BrooklynCowboysfan
10-03-2009, 07:26 PM
I think the Bengals are better. Dallas has beaten the Bucs and Panthers. Cincy has beaten the Packers and Steelers and nearly us. We should win this game.

So by your logic, the Broncos are better than the Packers and Steelers? :confused:

Don't answer, I think I already know your thought process. :D

Here's to an injury-free game.

SR
10-03-2009, 07:35 PM
I'll be happy with an injury-free game and a Denver W. For some reason I was worried about the Broncos/Raiders game, but I'm not worried about this game. Maybe I should be? A little reverse psychology never hurt anyone? Or did it? So many question marks.

I think Romo is over rated. He's whoring himself out to Hollyweird and botches the big games. He's not very good when he's under pressure. If we can keep Flo from trippin Doom, we should be able to get some solid pressure on Romo and force a turnover or three.

BroncoWave
10-03-2009, 08:04 PM
So by your logic, the Broncos are better than the Packers and Steelers? :confused:

I just think the Bengals have looked better against better teams. Dallas has been pretty unimpressive to me this year.

You're pretty bad at following logic.

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 08:14 PM

And Dallas barely beat the Panthers and beat the Bucs and they have beatr NOBODY so by YOUR logic you're better than...Oh Wait Nobody!!!

People dog the Broncos for who they have beat but the Raven have beat 2 0-3 teams and a sad San Diego..just barely, and Dallas has beat two 0-3 teams and lost to the Giants...and We're the ones over-rated? :confused:

2- Minute Warning
10-03-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm ready to rock and roll! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/jovibrat/smilies/cheerleaderpink.gif

Go Broncos!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/jovibrat/smilies/166v.gif

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Wait didn't Romo come in to came having taken a page outta the Russel died? The staff was complaining about him being fat and outta shape? Let see how he does without oxygen lol!

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 08:27 PM
I just think the Bengals have looked better against better teams. Dallas has been pretty unimpressive to me this year.

It might depend on who's logic! LMAO!

sacmar
10-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Yea I hope for a good game no injuries blah blah all that stuff. But more than that after we beat the cow parties a$@ tommorow I look forward to the broncos being looked at as a threat in the leauge.

T.K.O.
10-03-2009, 08:53 PM

until we get beat ....were better than every team....hows that for a thought process !!!!!!!:elefant::salute:

BrooklynCowboysfan
10-03-2009, 10:14 PM

I think you're getting defensive for nothing. I wasn't trying to put your team down or put us above you. It was a simple question to you that I wanted to know for the record. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'll give you an example of where I'm coming from:

You watch boxing? Just because a contender won a fight against an opponent that once beat the current champ, doesn't mean he's better than the champ.

I understand you guys have a major chip on your shoulder, but if you read any of the post from the Cowboys' fans over the past few days, you KNOW we've been nothing but respectful.

Now, are you saying the Broncos are better than the Steelers and Packers?

*for the record*

pnbronco
10-03-2009, 10:30 PM
A good game, no injuries, solid D with lots of pressure on Romo, shut down the running game of Dallas. :defense:

Eating up the clock, getting into the red zone, nice throws to all the receivers for the Broncos. So GO BRONCOS!!!! :cheer2:

honz
10-03-2009, 10:57 PM
I think you're getting defensive for nothing. I wasn't trying to put your team down or put us above you. It was a simple question to you that I wanted to know for the record. Nothing more, nothing less.

You watch boxing? Just because a contender won a fight against an opponent that once beat the current champ, doesn't mean he's better than the champ.

I understand you guys have a major chip on your shoulder, but if you read any of the post from the Cowboys' fans over the past few days, you KNOW we've been nothing but respectful.

*for the record*
He was simply saying that he is more impressed with Cincy's 2 wins (@GB, PIT) than he is Dallas' 2 wins (Carolina, @TB) and would consider Cincy a better team off of what we have seen so far.

BrooklynCowboysfan
10-04-2009, 12:29 AM
He was simply saying that he is more impressed with Cincy's 2 wins (@GB, PIT) than he is Dallas' 2 wins (Carolina, @TB) and would consider Cincy a better team off of what we have seen so far.

Fair enough, but I still want the answer to the question.

Because regardless of what happens in our game, you still have a tough schedule ahead of you.

broncophan
10-04-2009, 12:35 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!!

Enjoy the game everyone!!!!

Reidman
10-04-2009, 02:03 AM
I am STOKED for this game!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go Broncos!!!

Reidman
10-04-2009, 02:11 AM
Yea I hope for a good game no injuries blah blah all that stuff. But more than that after we beat the cow parties a$@ tommorow I look forward to the broncos being looked at as a threat in the leauge.

And honestly this is the only way that's gonna happen. We lose and every Tom, Dick and Harry will be calling us the loser team they predicted from day one...WE NEED TO WIN THIS GAME! 3-0 is great but not much to back it up given the talent we've faced. A Dallas loss will put us in the top contender's bracket.

LoyalSoldier
10-04-2009, 03:33 AM
If we want to win then we need to make sure the red zone problems we had last week don't come back to bite us.

BrooklynCowboysfan
10-04-2009, 04:16 AM
A Dallas loss will put us in the top contender's bracket.

That's the messed up thing about our teams. If you win, Dallas was shaky and unproven, despite all the year to year hype.

If we win, Denver was a team high on a 3-0 high against tomato can teams.

The hacks will make it be whatever will garnish attention.

Here's to an injury-free match-up.

sneakers
10-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Go Broncos!

SoCalImport
10-04-2009, 06:41 AM
The great thing about this Broncos team is that, as long as they play their game, you know they will be in a position to win. SOlid tackling on defense and ST along with keeping mistakes down on offense. It's the new look Broncos playing old school hard nosed football. I LOVE IT!!
First game I actually get to watch on a television (no unreliable internet streams)!!!!

My wife's going to have to just clear the living-room, cuz I'm yelling at the TV whether we're winning or not.
I'm totally Jacked up for this one!!

GO BRONCOS!!

Az Snake
10-04-2009, 09:08 AM
First game of the season I've gotten on tv and sparkie is coming over to watch it with me :beer: GO Broncos. Be at your best! :D

Me too !!! YAY !!!(except for sparkie :lol:)

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

Nomad
10-04-2009, 09:16 AM
GO BRONCOS

:beer:to a good game!

Skinny
10-04-2009, 10:25 AM
4-0 baby!

Go Broncos!

BroncoWave
10-04-2009, 10:25 AM

*for the record*

I said the BENGALS are better than the COWBOYS because they have looked better against better teams. What does that have to do with the Broncos? I was comparing the BENGALS and the COWBOYS, not the Broncos to the Steelers and Packers.

Nomad
10-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Tom Jackson about to talk BRONCOS defense on ESPN!

ssgtwc
10-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Here's to an injury free game, and our defense getting pick 6's :beer::salute::defense:

BroncoAV06
10-04-2009, 11:28 AM
If we want to win then we need to make sure the red zone problems we had last week don't come back to bite us.

I agree, been saying that all week. If the defense can keep the solid play up and not some how let Romo go off and keep TC in check i think its going to be a good game if te Broncos can move the ball into the redzone for some scoring opportunites. Get in position to score and keep it close...um yeah.

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Let's have a good day.

honz
10-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Let's have a good day.

Tremendous insight, MO.

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Tremendous insight, MO.

I try.

BroncoJoe
10-04-2009, 11:42 AM
This game is all about defense. Get in Romo's face, and we should be fine. Let him loose, and it will all depend on which Romo show's up.

soonerjh
10-04-2009, 11:50 AM
This game is all about defense. Get in Romo's face, and we should be fine. Let him loose, and it will all depend on which Romo show's up.

slap him around, sack him a few times and make him throw it up for grabs and we will be fine!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 11:54 AM
I am so sick of Hearing about this game with Dallas coming up in a little over two hours! Sick of "Experts" talking out of their asses and Passive agressive Cowboys fans talking out of both sides of their mouths, and Hashing over every matchup and injury report. It's time to play the game and I can't wait!!!
At 2:15pm Mountain time it's on! No more smack, No more Predictions! Just an old fashioned head up beatdown of somebody! Who ever wins that is what it will be! Denver loses and they are the pretenders everybody says they are! If Dallas loses it will be the end of the world and Romo will suck and Phillips' Coaching seat will burst into flames! This is a Big Game for both teams and if the Cowboys fans think it isn't then you are foolin' yourselves! And it is definately big enough for Romo to Flame outin! Bank on it! Josh outcoaches the DoughBoy and the Lard Bucket known as the Dallas Offensive line will be geeting plenty of rest on the oxygen on the sidelines! Denver 27 Dallas 12, and that is being generous!

To quote DENVER BOB BRONCO PANTS!! I'm Ready I'm READY!!!

Nomad
10-04-2009, 11:56 AM

This is basically a nationally televised game so I hope Doom and co have a great game and Dumervil can beome a household name after he is on Romo's back all day.

Sparkie
10-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Sparkie here, checkin' in from the Sharklair. :wave:
Watching the Ravens-Pats game while Sharkie has a nap and prepares herself for munchin' cowboys! :madgrin:
Just seen the game stop for ages while Jared Gaither was taken off the field after what looks like a v serious injury. Hope & pray he's gonna be alright.

So: echoing the many thoughts above for an injury-free Broncos-Cowboys game.
LET'S GO, BRONCOS !!!! :salute: :defense: :beer:

MasterShake
10-04-2009, 01:50 PM
GO BRONCOS! That is all...:salute:

Requiem / The Dagda
10-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Looks like Ryan Harris will be playing today, according to the Broncos blog, he was out during warm ups working on his technique. Great news!~

camdisco24
10-04-2009, 02:12 PM
I have been thinking about this game all weekend... scratch that, all WEEK.

:salute:LETS GET EM' BRONCOS!!:salute:

:defense: :defense: :defense: :defense:

:first:

Tned
10-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Looks like Ryan Harris will be playing today, according to the Broncos blog, he was out during warm ups working on his technique. Great news!~

That's good news. Hamilton out likely won't be a major drop off, but I really didn't want to see Harris sitting out.

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 02:31 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/

RT Harris to play, LG Hamilton will not
By Lindsay Jones

It appears right tackle Ryan Harris will extend his streak of starts to 20 games. Harris injured his right shoulder late in the third quarter against Oakland last week and missed one day of practice this week. He is active for today’s game against the Cowboys.

Left guard Ben Hamilton, though, will not play because of an injured hamstring. Russ Hochstein, who started in place of RG Chris Kuper in the opener Sept. 13, will start in Hamilton’s place.

The other inactive players are: CB Alphonso Smith (ankle), QB Tom Brandstater (3rd QB), LB Spencer Larsen (shoulder), DT Chris Baker, OT Brandon Gorin, WR Brandon Lloyd and OLB Jarvis Moss.

Jack Williams will replace Smith as the nickel cornerback, just like he did through all of last week’s game against Oakland after Smith was injured early in the game.

Dallas running back Marion Barber is active.

Slick
10-04-2009, 02:44 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/slickdonkey7/101_0064.jpg

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 02:46 PM
That beer is empty. You need a new one.

Slick
10-04-2009, 02:48 PM
That beer is empty. You need a new one.

I wish I didn't have to stream the game, I'd rather put the LCD on the patio and hang outside.

honz
10-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Hamilton out will hurt our pass blocking a bit, but he is not a very good run blocker IMO...it should be a push there.

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 02:54 PM
I wish I didn't have to stream the game, I'd rather put the LCD on the patio and hang outside.

No wireless?

Slick
10-04-2009, 02:58 PM
No wireless?

No laptop. ...and you are beating me up today Mo. Ouch.

honz
OMFG! McDaniels is wearing teh HOODIE!

Nomad
Who are the commentators for todays game??

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 03:00 PM
No laptop. ...and you are beating me up today Mo. Ouch.

Yeah...um...Seneca Wallace?

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Who are the commentators for todays game??

Buck and Aikman, I'm sure.

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Buck and Aikman, I'm sure.

Cool! I've always liked them.

broncophan
10-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Enjoy the game everyone......

Go broncos!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
10-04-2009, 03:05 PM
:salute:GO BRONCOS :salute:

:defense::defense::defense::defense::defense:

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Oh God! Not that nasty hoodie! Thought he wanted to be his own man!

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:07 PM
OMFG! McDaniels is wearing teh HOODIE!

:lol:

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:10 PM
BRONCOS need to answer the critics who question their legitimacy!!!

soonerjh
10-04-2009, 03:13 PM
man, I hope the Bal- NE game doesn't run over, I don't wanna miss ANY of the game!

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:13 PM
man, I hope the Bal- NE game doesn't run over, I don't wanna miss ANY of the game!

It's on FOX!!

honz
10-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Chiefs 0-4
Raiders 1-3

What a couple of sorry ass teams.

honz
10-04-2009, 03:15 PM
It's on FOX!!

Yeah, CBS has the NE/BAL game. Our game is on Fox. I was getting the Chefs game here and it just ended...should be switching over to our game after the commercial.

soonerjh
10-04-2009, 03:16 PM
It's on FOX!!
my dumb ass bad!

honz
10-04-2009, 03:17 PM
my dumb ass bad!

At least you are honest with yourself. :D

Nomad
WTF! FOX pissing around and I missed the kickoff

frauschieze
Wow....our D line looks tiny compared to their O line!

I mean...I know the Cowboys O line is HUGE, but it really shows. :shocked:

honz
10-04-2009, 03:18 PM
WTF! FOX pissing around and I missed the kickoff
WTF, same here! What a bunch of dummies! Ok here we go...3rd and 5!

honz
10-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Cut Dawkins!

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Come on Dawkins...no freebies

weazel
that sucked

honz
Nice to see Ayers make a play though, even though it was negated by a penalty.

weazel
10-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Barber looks like he's dragging one leg

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:21 PM
There we go again using TOs early:tsk:

honz
10-04-2009, 03:21 PM
C'mon D. Let's get it together and hold them. Don't want to give them early momentum.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Hold was Woodyard bad call of the number!

honz
10-04-2009, 03:23 PM
BAL driving on NE...2nd and 1 on NE 37, 2 minute warning.

Jaws
10-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Get those rotten ratbirds and poopish pansies off my teevee!
I want to watch my Broncos!!!!!!!

honz
BDawk with the initial hit...looked like a run blitz. CMON D!!!

Bronco Warrior
Dooooooooooooom!!

soonerjh
YES!!! good start D!

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute::defense::defense::defense::salute:

weazel
10-04-2009, 03:25 PM
good D!!!

MOtorboat
Let's go O...

I was nervous about the D, but they look like the real deal.

Nomad
Come on BRONCOS! No more penalties!!

honz
10-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Who is #22? Cut him now!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Oh Dang it Hillis!! Get your head right...oh wait!

honz
10-04-2009, 03:28 PM
P.S. Smart move by Doom. Tony Uh-Oh loves to step up in the pocket...Doom looked like he knew that and put on the brakes after driving Fatass Adams back so he could sneak inside.

frauschieze
Damn the penalties!

honz
False starts have killed us this year. smh

OrangeHoof
I love the orange unis but alternate jersies have not been kind to the Broncos over the years.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:29 PM
One overthrow by Orton :)

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:30 PM
HorseBiscus! Shoulda been PI!

soonerjh
he was all over Royal!

MOtorboat
Wow, got lucky on the punt.

honz
Ugh...Orton had the underneath receiver open...would have been close to the marker.

LOL. Lucky bounce for Kern. Thank god.

Nomad
Awesome job Kern!!

Denver Native (Carol)
10-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Come on STRIPES - There's TWO teams out there :tsk:

OrangeHoof
What a lucky punt.

MOtorboat
HorseBiscus! Shoulda been PI!

he was all over Royal!

That was good D. Look at the replay. His right arm hits him in the back right when the ball arrives. Eddie probably should have caught that.

Overtime
damn Kern got lucky on that one...62 yarder ftw!

silkamilkamonico
Ok. I'm growing increasingly impatient with Eddie Royal. Make a play already.

Bronco Warrior
I'm hyperventilate already! LMAO!

honz
I thought it was a good play by Newman, FWIW. Good no call.

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Come on STRIPES - There's TWO teams out there :tsk:

It's gonna be a long game if the BRONCOS are playing against them too!

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!

PEACE!!!

McKeough
I was hoping Orton would have the glove off...

But man, he's bad.

honz
Fatass Adams with the hold. Dude is getting owned.

Nevermind, it wasn't Adams.

Overtime
holding!!!!

AlWilsonizKING

There they go.

PEACE!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
Thank you

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 03:34 PM

Holding on the Cowboys...let's quit whining about the refs.

:noidea:

Bronco Warrior
So much for that great running game and the O Line dominating our "little" Defensive line!

honz
Ref: "Shouldn't they be on the 19?"

Me: Fail.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:35 PM
HorseHockie!

honz
Wow, that sucked.

Overtime
damn we gotta shut down them screens, or they're going to kill us all day long with that.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Spoke too soon! Good tackles though!

Overtime
10-04-2009, 03:36 PM
someone needs to plant their shoulder right in Barbers hurting quad to knock him out of this game.

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Barber need to go to one....lol...dem dreads iz dirty.

PEACE!!!

Bronco Warrior
gotta stop them here!

honz
3rd and 6...let's hold em! :defense:

Nomad
someone needs to plant their shoulder right in Barbers hurting quad to knock him out of this game.

We're not the Raiders! Why play dirty and cheap! BRONCOS need to tackle that is all!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Ayers Lit up Choice! Nice stop!!

OrangeHoof
Browns and Bengals so bad, they may wind up tied.

silkamilkamonico
DaM.

Ayers is looking really good.

Starting to see some of the explosiveness they obviously saw in him.

honz
Long FG try here...Nick Folk sucks, no worries here.

Overtime
10-04-2009, 03:40 PM
good stop defense, held em to 3.

Bronco Warrior
ShitSicle! Atleast it's only three!

Denver Native (Carol)
3 IS OK - LET'S GO O :salute:

AlWilsonizKING
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Time for a TD Bronc's.

PEACE!!!

honz
10-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Time for Orton to show why he is headed to the Hall one day.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Ayers came to play didn't he!

Buff
10-04-2009, 03:42 PM
We should have accepted that holding penalty on Gurode and pushed them back another 10 yards and taken our chances on 3rd down... The 49 yarder was kind of a gift.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Mckinley...nice run! And securing the ball

honz
McKinley had a crease, but he got scared.

Bronco Warrior
Orton is overthrowing everybody! Needs to relax!

honz
10-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Cut Harris.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:44 PM
PHUKK! The penalties are killing us!!!!!!!!!

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Stupid penalties kill drives.

PEACE!!!

Overtime
dammit, bench Orton and put in Brandstater.

Bronco Warrior
SumnaBitch!!!

Nomad
Defense is gonna wear down at this rate!!

honz
Offense out of sync early. Harris' 2 false starts certainly haven't helped.

Slick
10-04-2009, 03:46 PM
We need a few first downs. That Cowboy line will wear us out if the offense can't sustain a few drives.

silkamilkamonico
10-04-2009, 03:46 PM
JC.

Offense isn't doing anything. Not good. I wonder if McDaniels will start going more conservative.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:47 PM
:wall: Settle down guys! Just play ball!:wall:

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:47 PM
JC.

Offense isn't doing anything. Not good. I wonder if McDaniels will start going more conservative.

Not to get on him but Orton needs to get his head out of his ass and make those throws

honz
10-04-2009, 03:48 PM
WTF? So much for sure tackling...

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Make a damn tackle D

PEACE!!!

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:49 PM
I guess the tackling article praising the BRONCOS has jinxed us:tsk: or maybe the BRONCOS are getting exposed!:whoknows:

skycoyote
10-04-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm hungry do they serve turkey at the eat crow cafe?

Slick
10-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Nolan's opportunistic D needs to get us a turnover here.

honz
Okay, hold em to 3 here.

Bronco Warrior
Turnover! Say it with me!!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:52 PM
D Stand!!

silkamilkamonico
10-04-2009, 03:52 PM
K. Defense needs to start tackling better.

But GD, the offense needs to help them out. At least get a damn first down.

MOtorboat
10-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Turnover! Say it with me!!

D Stand!!

Good call.

honz
Dammit. Barber is a beast. O needs to answer now.

Bronco Warrior
PPPPPppppppUCKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
So, is the play suppose to just be kept going until they score?

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Come on BRONCOS!!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Damn! McDaniels and the Hoodie are jinxing us!!
Finally one against Dallas..of the grip they have committed!

Overtime
10-04-2009, 03:56 PM
damn we gotta get some momentum going here and now.

Den21vsBal19
10-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Guess we now find out what this team is made of

skycoyote
So, is the play suppose to just be kept going until they score?

Ya or you tackle them which ever occurs first.

honz
Is it too early to put Brandstater in?

MOtorboat
Damn! McDaniels and the Hoodie are jinxing us!!
Finally one against Dallas..of the grip they have committed!

Guess you forgot about the hold on offense they had...and WTF is McDaniels doing?

Dumb comment and dumb comment...

Nomad
10-04-2009, 03:58 PM
BRONCOS got their butts kicked and killed themselves with penalties the first quarter, hopefully this changes!! McDaniels is supposed to be the superior coach compared to Wade!!

Denver Native (Carol)
10-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Ya or you tackle them which ever occurs first.

Looked to me like he was stopped.

honz
10-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Bengals won...if anyone cares.

OrangeHoof
10-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Gee, all these people bailing on their team already. Doesn't Boy Genius deserve the benefit of the doubt after a 3-0 start?

silkamilkamonico
Please don't throw the ball over 15 yards. It just isn;t going to work for Orton and this offense.

Tned
Glad to see them running a little in the 2nd quarter. Did nothing to establish the run in the first quarter.

MOtorboat
Gee, all these people bailing on their team already. Doesn't Boy Genius deserve the benefit of the doubt after a 3-0 start?

Yes. He does. And his name is McDaniels.

Slick
I liked the call. Don't give up on that play.

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Shoulda been PI on DallASS

PEACE!!!

Bronco Warrior
pound dat rock!!!

Denver Native (Carol)

Who's bailing?

weazel
I have no faith in our offense. They are horrible.

honz
Pretty good throw, nice play by Jenkins. Ugh...sack, now another punt.

Tned
10-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Bengals won...if anyone cares.

I do. I was watching it. The Cincy win meant I ran the table on the early games in my office pool. I have won the last two weeks, and am hoping for a threepete.

silkamilkamonico
Ugh.

I have a bad feeling this is going to turn ugly fast unless defense can make a play.

honz
D needs a 3 and out or needs to force a TO. We need to change momentum somehow.

Slick
10-04-2009, 04:03 PM
If we're going to piss and moan, let's do it with tact. Let the Mods watch the game.

AlWilsonizKING
Pretty good throw, nice play by Jenkins. Ugh...sack, now another punt.

So grabbing and using the back of the reciever to get to the ball is a nice play? Let a Bronco do it and it'll get called for sure.

PEACE!!!

Bronco Warrior
The line looked lost on that sack!~

honz
I do. I was watching it. The Cincy win meant I ran the table on the early games in my office pool. I have won the last two weeks, and am hoping for a threepete.

Nice, I had them in one of my 2 survival leagues...not sure if it was the Broncos Forums one or not. They had me scared for a while. I had Chicago in my other one.

honz
10-04-2009, 04:04 PM
So grabbing and using the back of the reciever to get to the ball is a nice play? Let a Bronco do it and it'll get called for sure.

PEACE!!!

I didn't see PI. Didn't look all that closely at the replay though.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Damn! need to play press on the outside..these guys can't beat us at wide! No Witten so far!

Slick
10-04-2009, 04:05 PM
He looked short to me on that run.

weazel
10-04-2009, 04:06 PM
need a big play by the D here

Bronco Warrior
CcHHHiiiTttt!

honz
Damn, Barber is a damn good RB.

Tned
10-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Ugh.

I have a bad feeling this is going to turn ugly fast unless defense can make a play.

D is going to get tired if the offense doesn't start getting some sustained drives.

Nomad
Damn! need to play press on the outside..these guys can't beat us at wide! No Witten so far!

Don't need him when they're kicking our butts with the run game but i'm sure he'll be utilized soon

Bronco Warrior
Attaboy Champ!

weazel
Romo made himself a sandwich back there on that play

honz
Nice coverage by Champ. Romo had way too much time.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 04:08 PM
TTripping! LMAO!!! The disease is spreading!!

Slick
10-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Get off the field D. Big third down.

weazel
there's teh play we needed!!!

AlWilsonizKING
Thats what we needed

PEACE!!!

BroncoAV06
10-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Defense making a play setting up the offense!

Bronco Warrior
puuuuuckkkkkk yeah!!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute:TURNOVER:salute:

silkamilkamonico
Dammit.

defense needed to run that in.

I fear a 3 and out and then FG from the offense now.

Nomad
BRONCOS needed that now put 7 on the board

honz
Was that DJ Williams or Ronald Fields? LMAO!

Oh well, let's punch it in O!

weazel
gotta get 7 here. YES!!!!

Tned
Big play by the defense there!!!!

By the way. Time of possession is 13:35 to 5:21.

Offense needs to give the D some help. What McDaniels calls complimentary football.

MOtorboat
Knowshon!

AlWilsonizKING
Touchdoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooown.

PEACE!!!

BroncoAV06
Orton pulling a Cutler and sneaking the ball to Moreno, TD!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 04:11 PM
MORENO!!!!!!! Damn that looked like a Cutler pass and score! LMAO!

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute:TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS :salute:

weazel
wow that should have been a pick 6

honz
Knowshon! I bet Dream is pleasuring himself right now!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Moreno looked like a Bust on that one!!!!!!!! :confused:

Slick
10-04-2009, 04:13 PM
That's what good teams do when their D forces a turnover.

Ziggy
Did someone mention that this last d series would tell us about our D this year? Good call.

honz
wow that should have been a pick 6

Looked to me like it should have been a TD...

Den21vsBal19
:salute:TURNOVER:salute:
What happened? I've got FOX audio, but no video at the moment :mad:

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Nice uncalled block in the back on the kick return.....

PEACE!!!

Slick
10-04-2009, 04:14 PM
What happened? I've got FOX audio, but no video at the moment :mad:

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1655

Try this Denny. It's the only one I can find at the moment.

honz
10-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Dammit, we gotta stop the run on 1st down!

Nomad
Dallas has a solid run game

Tned
Orton pulling a Cutler and sneaking the ball to Moreno, TD!

Almost looked like a replay of Griese's 98 yard pick six to Peppers.

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 04:17 PM
That was delay of game...

PEACE!!!

Bronco Warrior
Delay??? Nice!!

honz
Wow, thought the refs were gonna let that go for a sec...blatant delay of game.

honz
10-04-2009, 04:18 PM
BDawk wit' da stick.

BroncoAV06
Daawkins pulling a Webster!

Bronco Warrior
Nice team Stop! Dawkins doing a dance for Phillips!!

Nomad
Good defensive series

AlWilsonizKING
I may have to change my user name.

I LOVE DAWKINS!!!!! He's a beast.

PEACE!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute::defense::defense::defense::salute:

AlWilsonizKING
10-04-2009, 04:19 PM

I didn't see him do a Bboy stance......

PEACE!!!

honz
10-04-2009, 04:19 PM

Except he did it after a 3rd down stop, not after a 6 yard run on 1st down! LMAO.