PDA

View Full Version : The Crow Cafe': Open 24 hrs.

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 01:18 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=865

Welcome to the Crow Cafe' ….headquartered in Dove Valley, Colorado with restaurants at Mile High and where-ever you live. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, over 16 weeks a year. We are committed to serving up the highest quality Crow and Crow side dishes with a smile. Also all our cooks will whip up custom orders for you at your request

Feel free to have seconds if you are hungry and don't miss our “All you can Eat” Buffet every Sunday (and on occasion Monday) Night.

WARNING: All meals are Cooked in Puns and Sarcasm….but no MSG or Trans-Fatty Oils!

B]Will be open this Year on Thanksgiving for a GIANT holiday dinner![/B]

ENTREES:

“McDaniel and Cheese” Not the Kids meal you would expect: Whole Grain Macaroni cooked Al’ Davis, with a creamy “Four Media Cheese” (ESPN,SI, CBS Sports, Yahoo Sports) with a touch of garlic and basil.

“Nolan Nachos” A Defensive mix of “Shoulder Chips”, revamped beans, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, with Grating “media sharp” Cheddar, sour cream and hot salsa!

“He’s Finished” Fajitas: Grilled Crow marinated in spices and red peppers, grilled over openly flamers, with green (with envy) peppers, onions, served with 3 flour tortillas, sour cream and salsa. It’s a favorite of Future Hall of Fame Defensive Backs.

“Defense will SUCK” Salad- Fresh Lettuce sprinkled with CROW bacon bits, Rotten tomatoes, Grating Media cheese, and liberally covered a dressing made from Nolan’s special aggression sauce.

“Buckhalter, Lettuce, and Tomato” – Crow Bacon, Fresh Lettuce, and Time Ripe Tomatoes on “Thought he was” toast, mayonnaise, served with “Shoulder Chips” or Fries.

“Orton Slam” – Not just for breakfast. 3 Large Eggs, “On your Face”, Crow link or patty Sausage, Bacon, and a side of “Thought he was” Toast.

“Bust Burger” - Ground Crow Burger…..grilled to perfection, over a group of flamers, on a “Says-me SEED” bun with ketchup, mustard and Mayo. Also “lettuce C”, and tomatoes. If you are really hungry you can add a second or third patty and a slice of “media sharp cheddar” cheese

"ESPNchillada" Two Cornhieser Shells filled with ChicKen (To admit it) or Shredded opinion Beef, Analyst HasBEANS, "Media Sharp" Cheese, with embarrassed Red or Green (w Envy) sauce. Served with Refried HasBEANs and Rice. A Cafe favorite of John Clayton.

SIDES:

“Soup of the Day” Changes every day, served with criticism croutons and the ’Club is Crackers’ ….feel free to have a cup or a bowl with any meal on the house!

“In your Face Fries” - Fresh cut Tatters deep fried to a golden “browns” and served with your choice of sauces.

"Prater Tots" Deep fLied Chunks of Field Gold-en pototoes served hot with "Touchback" sauce. Great for people who thought he was gonna choke this year. (Needs work?)
Knowshon Rolls: Flaky Baked Dinner rolls (over your defense) wth garlic and cheese baked right in. Goes well with "McDaniels and Cheese"

Humble Pie - Fresh Baked “4 and 20 Blackbirds” in a flakey “expert” crust, served hot, with a scoop of “told you so” Ice Cream. It goes great with anything; as an after meal dessert.

Family Friendly Kids Meals

"KernDog" Back by coaching demand. served with Prater tots and you favorite sauces. *Replacement the Colquitt samach that was discontiued despite a customer favorite.

"Grilled Cheese" "Media Sharp Cheese" grilled "Marshall Style" between White bread and served with "In your Face" Fries or Prator Tots. Goes well with a Kid sized portion of "McDaniels and Cheese"

Draft Busts on Tap:

Blue Doom: A great beer for those who thought Dumervil would make it cause he was too small and couldn't switch positions

Ayers Amber Ale: Goes down smooth..for those who thought he's a Bust

Moreno Ultra Light: For the decerning drinker who thought that Knowshon was too soft get the tough yards

Alphonsweizen: A light non filling Beer served in a short stein and great for people who are having the "Defense will Suck" Salad" or a "Bust Burger"

THIS WEEKS SPECIALS:
"New England Clam Up Chowder" Our Famous ClamUp Chowder Carefuly simmered in a Brady Rule creamed sauce and served with crow croutons and assaultine (with a handgun) crackers

Place the order, and tell us why that is your meal of choice!

Also creative recipes will be added to the menu!

Brand
10-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Nice. Lots of work. But it does serve the crowds well......

Lonestar
10-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Creative menu.
I suspect many here will have sugestions for more dishes.

Sent via Blackberry by alltel.

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Personally I'm having the "Buckhalter, Lettuce and Tomato! I thought the guy was going to suck..was evwen calling him Busthalter cause he had never really done anything when he was given the chance. So far this year he has been a stud and a great compliment to Moreno..and has allowed Moreno to work into the lineup. That's my meal for the day!

Bluestar76
10-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Personally I'm having the "Buckhalter, Lettuce and Tomato! I thought the guy was going to suck..was evwen calling him Busthalter cause he had never really done anything when he was given the chance. So far this year he has been a stud and a great compliment to Moreno..and has allowed Moreno to work into the lineup. That's my meal for the day!
So you roast me for comparing a talented young guy, to a guy who you yourself thought would suck?

ummm ok.

Thnikkaman
10-02-2009, 01:50 PM
I don't think this is appropriate for Bronco Talk. Should be in Smack.

Dortoh
10-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Did you really write that? Pretty damn awesome

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 01:55 PM
So you roast me for comparing a talented young guy, to a guy who you yourself thought would suck?

ummm ok.

Huh??? This is for Broncos fans to eat crow about crap they thought about our own team. If you wanna eat some crow cause you thought we we suck..go ahead...I will save a seat for you sunday night in the VIP Section!

broncofaninfla
10-02-2009, 01:55 PM
LOL! Love it!

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 01:57 PM

Yes! And thanks...I get lucky every once in a while! Still a work in progress..looking for new recipes to add to the Menu. Anybody got ideas?

Dortoh
10-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Alphonso Smith really needs to be on the menu IMO

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Alphonso Smith really needs to be on the menu IMO

You're right...He might fit into the "Bust Burger" or you could come up with a menu item for him and i'll add it..if it doesn't suck...lol!

Dortoh
10-02-2009, 02:12 PM
You're right...He might fit into the "Bust Burger" or you could come up with a menu item for him and i'll add it..if it doesn't suck...lol!

We better leave the creative writting to someone other then me. :laugh:

Bronco Bully
10-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Nice.............. I like it!!!

By any chance do you have any Prater Tots??? ;)

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 02:17 PM
:proud:Is 13 high 5's a lot in the first ten minutes of a thread?

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 02:19 PM

That is a good one! What is the recipe?

Denver Native (Carol)
10-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Definitely need Knowshon on there for all those who felt he was a terrible #1 pick

Denver Native (Carol)
10-02-2009, 02:28 PM
How about under SIDES - "Knowshon Rolls", a great compliment for "McDaniel and Cheese", or "Defense Will Suck" Salad.

T.K.O.
10-02-2009, 02:36 PM
how bout the "senior special" the brian dawkins torpedo sandwich....for those who thought he was over the hill !bringin' the beef and piled high with pain and a zesty smack sauce!:salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
10-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Need to add BEVERAGES - under that - ORANGE CRUSH :defense: has returned

Denver Native (Carol)
10-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Under Entrees - "Owners Special - I have NOT lost my mind", featuring "brain foods" - i.e. fish, avocados, fruits and veggies, whole grains with olive oil dressing.

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 02:57 PM
LOL! Added Drafts...lol...... Any of these you people think you should be eating?

topscribe
10-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Better hope we win this week.

I don't want to see this cafe closing its doors too quickly . . .

-----

KCL
10-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Yes! And thanks...I get lucky every once in a while! Still a work in progress..looking for new recipes to add to the Menu. Anybody got ideas?

yea how about some Chiefs Cassell Chicken served up with a couple of picks of your choice...:rolleyes::laugh:

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 03:12 PM

Better hope we win this week.

I don't want to see this cafe closing its doors too quickly . . .

-----

Me too..but I still have plenty to eat here myself. Had the "Buckhalter,Lettuce and Tomato" myself for lunch and The "McDaniel and Cheese" is up for tomorrow! I thought he was a little control freak that was gonna turn out just like all the other failure Bellicheat offspring!

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 03:17 PM
yea how about some Chiefs Cassell Chicken served up with a couple of picks of your choice...:rolleyes::laugh:

That would be funny..and true but it's kinda for Crow dishes for our team. Were fans and haters alike can dine on the stupid things they said about our team! lol!:grillin:

KCL
10-02-2009, 03:18 PM
That would be funny..and true but it's kinda for Crow dishes for our team. Were fans and haters alike can dine on the stupid things they said about our team! lol!:grillin:

That's okay...I will have some Cassell crow casserole come December...
hmmmm..maybe a side of tonyless pie..:tsk:

LRtagger
10-02-2009, 03:29 PM
What the heck...when did you get back KCL? I missed you!

KCL
10-02-2009, 03:32 PM
What the heck...when did you get back KCL? I missed you!

I missed you also...:D

KCL
10-02-2009, 03:33 PM
oops.......

:focus:

Kaylore
10-02-2009, 03:38 PM

Agreed. Very creative.

Bronco Bully
10-02-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm thinking this would be considered a family cafe.....

That being said, how can we NOT have a kids' menu?? (especially with regulars such as OR coming here, or use to anyway)

I recommend Kerndogs. The Colquitt sandwiches were a hit during the summer but was beat out by this new favorite leading to its discontinuation. Many customers were not please.:tsk:

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 04:07 PM
I'm thinking this would be considered a family cafe.....

That being said, how can we NOT have a kids' menu?? (especially with regulars such as OR coming here, or use to anyway)

I recommend Kerndogs. The Colquitt sandwiches were a hit during the summer but was beat out by this new favorite leading to its discontinuation. Many customers were not please.:tsk:

that's some funny stuff. KernDogs...sweet! Colquit samiches too!

T.K.O.
10-02-2009, 04:20 PM
the "pile o' kyle" its a hearty helping of noodles (for all those who said orton was a "noodle arm" loser.)boasting a qb rating over 90 and no interceptions its the perfect choice if your a good decision maker.:D

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 04:24 PM
The menu is growing but nobody is eating! None of you were wrong about only thing about the team? And love the noodle thing..but Orton still hasn't proven he doesn't have a noodle arm..lo0l! Great future item! How about "Fettechini al Orton"?

Dortoh
10-02-2009, 04:25 PM
the "pile o' kyle" its a hearty helping of noodles (for all those who said orton was a "noodle arm" loser.)boasting a qb rating over 90 and no interceptions its the perfect choice if your a good decision maker.:D

I found the Orton noodles to be rather bland and leaving the taste buds feeling rather unsatisfied.

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 04:29 PM
I found the Orton noodles to be rather bland and leaving the taste buds feeling rather unsatisfied.

:thrasher: that rocked! But it may have to be a future menu item..I'll have to have a plate!

T.K.O.
10-02-2009, 04:40 PM
The menu is growing but nobody is eating! None of you were wrong about only thing about the team? And love the noodle thing..but Orton still hasn't proven he doesn't have a noodle arm..lo0l! Great future item! How about "Fettechini al Orton"?

i actually liked the fact that we had a huge "shake up" after watching the broncos underacheive for the last 3 years...i was all for big changes....i didnt agree with some but have supported the guys we have now since they put on the orange and blue.
i would like to apply for a servers position or cook at the cafe,but i will not need "shift meals" as i have backed mcD and orton through all the bashing this offseason.:D

T.K.O.
10-02-2009, 04:42 PM

dont you mean "un-defeated";)

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Have any of the CowGirls fans got a reservation for the Special Sunday night?

skycoyote
10-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Can I have the "don't jinx us" dish its best served cold.

Bronco Bible
10-03-2009, 12:12 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=865

Welcome to the Crow Cafe' ….headquartered in Dove Valley, Colorado with restaurants at Mile High and where-ever you live. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, over 16 weeks a year. We are committed to serving up the highest quality Crow and Crow side dishes with a smile. Also all our cooks will whip up custom orders for you at your request

Feel free to have seconds if you are hungry and don't miss our “All you can Eat” Buffet every Sunday (and on occasion Monday) Night.

WARNING: All meals are Cooked in Puns and Sarcasm….but no MSG or Trans-Fatty Oils!

B]Will be open this Year on Thanksgiving for a GIANT holiday dinner![/B]

ENTREES:

“McDaniel and Cheese” Not the Kids meal you would expect: Whole Grain Macaroni cooked Al’ Davis, with a creamy “Four Media Cheese” (ESPN,SI, CBS Sports, Yahoo Sports) with a touch of garlic and basil.

“Nolan Nachos” A Defensive mix of “Shoulder Chips”, revamped beans, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, with Grating “media sharp” Cheddar, sour cream and hot salsa!

“He’s Finished” Fajitas: Grilled Crow marinated in spices and red peppers, grilled over openly flamers, with green (with envy) peppers, onions, served with 3 flour tortillas, sour cream and salsa. It’s a favorite of Future Hall of Fame Defensive Backs.

“Defense will SUCK” Salad- Fresh Lettuce sprinkled with CROW bacon bits, Rotten tomatoes, Grating Media cheese, and liberally covered a dressing made from Nolan’s special aggression sauce.

“Buckhalter, Lettuce, and Tomato” – Crow Bacon, Fresh Lettuce, and Time Ripe Tomatoes on “Thought he was” toast, mayonnaise, served with “Shoulder Chips” or Fries.

“Orton Slam” – Not just for breakfast. 3 Large Eggs, “On your Face”, Crow link or patty Sausage, Bacon, and a side of “Thought he was” Toast.

“Bust Burger” - Ground Crow Burger…..grilled to perfection, over a group of flamers, on a “Says-me SEED” bun with ketchup, mustard and Mayo. Also “lettuce C”, and tomatoes. If you are really hungry you can add a second or third patty and a slice of “media sharp cheddar” cheese

SIDES:

“Soup of the Day” Changes every day, served with criticism croutons and the ’Club is Crackers’ ….feel free to have a cup or a bowl with any meal on the house!

“In your Face Fries” - Fresh cut Tatters deep fried to a golden “browns” and served with your choice of sauces.

"Prater Tots" Deep fLied Chunks of Field Gold-en pototoes served hot with "Touchback" sauce. Great for people who thought he was gonna choke this year. (Needs work?)
Knowshon Rolls: Flaky Baked Dinner rolls (over your defense) wth garlic and cheese baked right in. Goes well with "McDaniels and Cheese"
Humble Pie- Fresh Baked “4 and 20 Blackbirds” in a flakey “expert” crust, served hot, with a scoop of “told you so” Ice Cream. It goes great with anything; as an after meal dessert.

Family Friendly Kids Meals

"KernDog" Back by coaching demand. served with Prater tots and you favorite sauces. *Replacement the Colquitt samach that was discontiued despite a customer favorite.

"Grilled Cheese" "Media Sharp Cheese" grilled "Marshall Style" between White bread and served with "In your Face" Fries or Prator Tots. Goes well with a Kid sized portion of "McDaniels and Cheese"

Draft Busts on Tap:

Blue Doom: A great beer for those who thought Dumervil would make it cause he was too small and couldn't switch positions

Ayers Amber Ale: Goes down smooth..for those who thought he's a Bust

Moreno Ultra Light: For the decerning drinker who thought that Knowshon was too soft get the tough yards

Alphonsweizen: A light non filling Beer served in a short stein and great for people who are having the "Defense will Suck" Salad" or a "Bust Burger"

THIS WEEKS SPECIALS:
"Cowboy Style Ground Steak" USDA(Under Skilled Dumb Ass) CHOICE Cut, pounded relentlessly till tender and Grilledwith onions over Dallas Flamers, served with Mashed Back Potatoes and legwhipped gravy and steamed Veggies!
"Flozelle ADAMS Busted Lager: Special triple Fined seasonal brew with extra lard added right in! Caution it may leave you fat and lacking in sportsmanship!

Place the order, and tell us why that is your meal of choice!

Also creative recipes will be added to the menu!

Good job on this BW:beer:

Bronco Bible
10-03-2009, 12:17 PM

I will have the same.......but hold the tomato:D

Lonestar
10-03-2009, 12:44 PM
actually Cassel soup was what started most/all of the haters..

Shazam!
10-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Tomorrow night there will be new Crow Cafe locations opening everywhere nationwide.

CrazyHorse
10-03-2009, 03:16 PM
After this Sunday you'll need to add the "Haven't beaten a decent team Combo" and the "Overrated Omelets."

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Just added the ESPNchilada! lol!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Just got the Grills fired up and getting ready for the BUFFET after the game! It will be on the house for Dallas fans! Wonder if the guys in here all week talking their smack will come in for a plate? I doubt it! :welcome: :hungry: :grillin:

BrooklynCowboysfan
10-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Just got the Grills fired up and getting ready for the BUFFET after the game! It will be on the house for Dallas fans! Wonder if the guys in here all week talking their smack will come in for a plate? I doubt it! :welcome: :hungry: :grillin:

Who has been smack talking?

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Who has been smack talking?

All you Cowboy fools...lol...but we forgive you! We won we can lol!

Buffet for everybody!!

girler
10-04-2009, 06:42 PM
I didn't predict doom and gloom or anything, but I must admit I was a doubter. Is this the Doubting Thomas Buffet? :hungry:

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 07:01 PM
I didn't predict doom and gloom or anything, but I must admit I was a doubter. Is this the Doubting Thomas Buffet? :hungry:

That's why the BUFFET Something for everybody!! LMAO!

Shazam!
10-04-2009, 07:05 PM
I am serving Crow in all kinds of delicious dishes. All are welcome.

ikillz0mbies
10-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Anyone want to serve me a sushi roll with crow on the side? Paid for by Brandon Marshall.

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Anyone want to serve me a sushi roll with crow on the side? Paid for by Brandon Marshall.

You got it! For Marshall I'll do a special order!

Overtime
10-04-2009, 10:11 PM
awesome thread man, very creative!!!

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 10:26 PM
awesome thread man, very creative!!!

Thank you! Appreciated!

Bronco Warrior
10-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Damn! We had a record crowd at the Cafe last night...serving more Crow Buffet all you can eat meals than all season combined! The media has been eating all through the night! Next week I think we'll have a BandWagon buffet for us and opposing fans alike!

Bronco Warrior
10-05-2009, 09:13 PM
The news is too good to keep to myself! New Restaurants opening in Dallas, New England, San Diego and the ESPN Studio headquarters!

Bronco Warrior
10-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Don't miss this weeks special "New England ClamUp Chowder"

Bronco Warrior
10-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Thinking that the Buffet will have to be extra large tomorrow night!!

Devilspawn
10-10-2009, 11:17 PM
This is a complete 360 from the Legion of Doom thread back at that other forum. Something fans of all teams should partake in.

Props.

Nomad
10-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Forgive me Father, for i have sinned! I said the BRONCOS would lose today! have mercy on me!!:pray:

silkamilkamonico
10-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Somebody just needs to sticky this thread, or else I'm going to be the azzhole that goes and bumps every hateful McDaniels thread since he was hired as head coach.

Dean
10-11-2009, 06:46 PM
I like my crow well done with a side dish of jalapenos. The burning help it go down easier.

Northman
10-11-2009, 06:46 PM
I have a extra birds cooking. There seems to be plenty to go around. \m/

broncophan
10-11-2009, 07:17 PM
My turn...........I have continued to pick against the broncos each Sunday.....and before the season predicted 4-12, or 5-11.....

I need plenty of Ketchup to make that crow taste better.....

Bronco Warrior
10-11-2009, 07:20 PM
After this game I'm having the Buffet!!! Mostly the Orton dishes!! He was huge today!

Bronco Warrior
10-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Thinking that the Buffet will have to be extra large tomorrow night!!

After this game I'm having the Buffet!!! Mostly the Orton dishes!! He was huge today!

ORton slam for me with extra Eggs (on my face)!!
Don't see any Pantties fans stopping in for the Special!
THIS WEEKS SPECIALS:
"New England Clam Up Chowder" Our Famous ClamUp Chowder Carefuly simmered in a Brady Rule creamed sauce and served with crow croutons and assaultine (with a handgun) crackers

Atleast Cowboys fans that sat in here all week taking crap showed up for double helpings!! :woot:

Tned
10-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Mark Schlereth just tweeted:

@markschlereth Crow tastes delicious smothered in mark S's stinkin good green chile denver! Join me in a bite!

Bronco Warrior
10-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Mark Schlereth just tweeted:

Damn! I didn't know Mark was in the restaurant :woot: Get the man a table!!!

girler
10-11-2009, 08:36 PM
:laugh: I'm not too terribly hungry tonight. Maybe I'll just have some "Creamed Brady soup" and then maybe "stick a Wilfork in it, they're done" for dessert. :salute:

broken12
10-11-2009, 08:38 PM
i am here to eat the crow too, although they havent done anything yet i do believe he has made the TEAM better

McKeough
10-11-2009, 09:24 PM
I'll have the all you can eat buffet of crow, please.

Man oh man, I as so mad at McDaniels in the offeason guys. I, like many others, just let my emotions (which all come from our love for this team, one way or another) get the best of me, and then I was too proud to admit I was 'wrong' about the guy.

He has this team more united then I've ever seen, and he commands respect.

This has been an awesome ride so far, and McDaniels: I am sorry. That's why you're coaching, and I'm in a lazyboy on Sundays!

I'll get to eating now...

BRONCOS!

Shazam!
10-11-2009, 09:29 PM
I'll have the all you can eat buffet of crow, please.

Man oh man, I as so mad at McDaniels in the offeason guys. I, like many others, just let my emotions (which all come from our love for this team, one way or another) get the best of me, and then I was too proud to admit I was 'wrong' about the guy.

He has this team more united then I've ever seen, and he commands respect.

This has been an awesome ride so far, and McDaniels: I am sorry. That's why you're coaching, and I'm in a lazyboy on Sundays!

I'll get to eating now...

BRONCOS!

As I said in the Offseason, I won't criticize the Coach (the guy I wanted as Shanahan's replacement) until I see his product on Field. If the Broncos were horrendous, I'd have been the first to want him fired and his head on a platter. I'm as passionate as anyone, but McDaniels forgot more about football than we all can ever know. I'll trust him. To call him McDouchebag and McDipshit without a single game played was just stupid. Now, his harshest critics look like asses.

although they havent done anything yet...

I'll take a supersized portion of 'they haven't done anything yet' to see this team 5-0 and the shock of the NFL. Thanks.

Bronco Warrior
10-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Welcome All!! Will keep the buffet up all night lol help yourself plates are over there ---->

McKeough
11-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Is it time to close the ole' Crow Cafe?

getlynched47
11-15-2009, 04:07 PM
How about a Simms Sucks Salmon???

Or a Flukey French Fries?

Or "You never know what you have until you lose it, referring to Kyle Orton BUNDT CAKE"???

Any of those will be fine...

Or Panic Pineapple Palooza.

Dortoh
11-16-2009, 10:09 AM
I want my ******* $ back

claymore
11-16-2009, 11:45 AM
How about a Simms Sucks Salmon???

Or a Flukey French Fries?

Or "You never know what you have until you lose it, referring to Kyle Orton BUNDT CAKE"???

Any of those will be fine...

Or Panic Pineapple Palooza.

He took 13 snaps. You cant blame the loss on him. If it wasnt for 2 blown coverages we might have only had 3 points.

MOtorboat
11-16-2009, 11:46 AM
He took 13 snaps. You cant blame the loss on him. If it wasnt for 2 blown coverages we might have only had 3 points.

Your Cutler is showing again.

Dortoh
11-16-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm thinking under the American disabilitys act of 1914 if Simms is our starter we should get to start every drive at the 40 and we get 5 downs instead of 4.

Shazam!
11-16-2009, 11:50 AM

Clay, I don't understand your suddenly vehemently defending of Simms. Orton is mediocre, yet Simms is the answer and above blame? I dont get it.

claymore
11-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Clay, I don't understand your suddenly vehemently defending of Simms. Orton is mediocre, yet Simms is the answer and above blame? I dont get it.

I dont understand why I cant support our QB. Am I missing something?

MOtorboat
11-16-2009, 11:56 AM
I dont understand why I cant support our QB. Am I missing something?

Just trying to figure out why you wouldn't support Orton, but you will support Simms...

Zweems56
11-16-2009, 11:56 AM

I like you Clay, but your blind support of Simms is kind of ridiculous. Did you watch the game, or did you read the stats (not that the stats are supportive anyway...)? Simms sat back in the pocket all day and couldnt make a decision. On EVERY SINGLE PASS ATTEMPT. The pass to Marshall that got picked wasn't even in the general direction of Marshall. He was 3-13 for 13 yards and a pick.

Shazam!
11-16-2009, 11:57 AM
I dont understand why I cant support our QB.

Like you supported Orton in the first 8 weeks? Now Simms gets your unwavering confidence? WTF is it with you bro?

We may disagree as far as Denver QBs go, but you're still the man.

Dortoh
11-16-2009, 12:00 PM
So wait those that thought Orton was sucko city were labeled Idiots, bad fans, traitors etc but now if you say Simms sucks you are just being reasonable.

claymore
11-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Just trying to figure out why you wouldn't support Orton, but you will support Simms...

I do support Orton. As our temp QB. I thought the move was terrible (the trade) I thought we ruined the franchise...... Etc.....

With Orton, its no real loss. Dime a dozen......

Simms would have to be pretty good for me to want him back next year.

Shazam!
11-16-2009, 12:08 PM
I thought the move was terrible (the trade) I thought we ruined the franchise...

Have you watched any Bears games this year? I don't think so.

KCL
11-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Welcome All!! Will keep the buffet up all night lol help yourself plates are over there ---->

He is gone but his thread lives on!

claymore
11-16-2009, 12:51 PM
I like you Clay, but your blind support of Simms is kind of ridiculous. Did you watch the game, or did you read the stats (not that the stats are supportive anyway...)? Simms sat back in the pocket all day and couldnt make a decision. On EVERY SINGLE PASS ATTEMPT. The pass to Marshall that got picked wasn't even in the general direction of Marshall. He was 3-13 for 13 yards and a pick.
I dont see any harm in not getting behind him and seeing what he can do.

Like you supported Orton in the first 8 weeks? Now Simms gets your unwavering confidence? WTF is it with you bro?

We may disagree as far as Denver QBs go, but you're still the man.
I dont know, I dont know how to answer all these questions. I dont see why its so strange to root for the backup QB??? Ive even had a thread locked over it.

So wait those that thought Orton was sucko city were labeled Idiots, bad fans, traitors etc but now if you say Simms sucks you are just being reasonable.
I am perplexed.

KCL
11-16-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm thinking under the American disabilitys act of 1914 if Simms is our starter we should get to start every drive at the 40 and we get 5 downs instead of 4.

Maybe you all should have tried to get Thigpen...he wasn't all that bad...not a starter and not perfect but not bad...he can scramble...of course he had no choice but to scramble...:lol:

claymore
11-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Have you watched any Bears games this year? I don't think so.

No, I have a mild curiousity to see the score to see if we get a better pick, but besides that, I dont care.

KCL
11-16-2009, 12:53 PM

Damn Jamarcus had a better game than he did...:shocked:

NightTrainLayne
11-16-2009, 12:56 PM

To be fair, a lot of the folks that said Orton was sucko city said so before we had even played a game.

Simms was in a real game yesterday and was definitely sucko city.

However, if he has to play again this week, I think he'll do better with a full week of practice. We'll see, and I'll definitely be pulling for him if he has to play.

That being said, he didn't show anything to question McD's decision to make Orton the starter. If Orton is able to go, I know who I want taking snaps between those two.

Dortoh
11-16-2009, 01:00 PM
To be fair, a lot of the folks that said Orton was sucko city said so before we had even played a game.

Orton has played how many years now? There was plenty of tape to look at and make an educated guess at to Ortons Um lets say abilitys.

Simms hadnt played in like 3 years who know what he can or cant really do.

claymore
11-16-2009, 01:10 PM

However, if he has to play again this week, I think he'll do better with a full week of practice. We'll see, and I'll definitely be pulling for him if he has to play.

That being said, he didn't show anything to question McD's decision to make Orton the starter. If Orton is able to go, I know who I want taking snaps between those two.

Orton has played how many years now? There was plenty of tape to look at and make an educated guess at to Ortons Um lets say abilitys.

Simms hadnt played in like 3 years who know what he can or cant really do.
Simms didnt look good yesteday. 13 plays isnt enough to judge anyone. Orton being labled Sucko city was in comparison to Cutlers year he had last year, and he took heat from a number of that was unjust. Allot of anger for JMCD spilled over onto him.

getlynched47
11-16-2009, 11:53 PM

bullshit. Hell yeah I can blame it on him.

Why did he only take 13 snaps? Because the dumbass couldn't sustain any offensive drives. Sustaining drives is the job of the quarterback. He didn't get it down. HE HAD 1 third down conversion. THATS IT.

As for your second point...............bullshit again. That's an ignorant statement.

How the hell do you know that we wouldn't have drove down the field anyways and score a touchdown? We were driving pretty easily up and down on their defense until Chris Simms was forced in.

Ready for your platter of "Simms Sucks Salmon"??? :coffee: