PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys fan here.........

Fmart322
10-02-2009, 07:14 AM
Hey guys, 1st off, nice message board you have here. Whoever put it together did a nice job.

Looks like we have a big game with each other this Sunday at mile high. Of course, if you have to lose a game, interleague play games like this are always the best games to lose because they count the least come playoff time.

Of course nobody ever wants to lose a game, do we?

I see this game on Sunday as a close game that will come down to whoever has the ball last type of game. I think the altitude plays a big part when the Broncos play at home. It really is one of the best home field advantages in all of sports.

The Broncos :defense: hasn't let up many points this year while the Cowboys are scoring points, something has to give on Sunday, right? Tony Romo has showed in the past that he can make mistakes and still win games. He has a great record on the road at 15-5.

The Broncos "O' vs the Cowboys 'D', IMO, is where this game will be won or lost. If the Cowboys can get pressure and make Orton make mistakes and/or give the Cowboys good field position I think the Cowboys have a good shot at winning in a place where most visiting teams lose.

The Cowboys spacial teams used to really suck but this year they have made big improvements. If the Cowboys kick off don't expect a return, expect a touchback in the thin air.

Well, that's about it, good luck Sunday and I hope nobody gets hurt.
________
Avatar: The Last Airbender Advice (http://www.tv-gossip.com/avatar-last-airbender/)

Tned
10-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Welcome to the board and thanks for stopping in and giving some good thoughts on the game.

I tend to agree with your thoughts and have been thinking along the same lines.

Going by memory, I think Dallas scored 30 plus in the first two games, even in the game with 4 turnovers.

So, whether or not the Broncos can stop the Cowboys offense is a BIG question.

The pressure on Orton is a big point. First, we haven't seen Orton play from behind or under pressure in this offense (the Broncos have trailed for less than 5 minutes this season). This Broncos line that has been together since week 1 of '08, has handled pretty much every pass rush they have come up against. Specifically, Clady, who has dominated most of the top pass rushers in the game in the last 19 games (he's dominated all he has gone up against, he just hasn't gone up against all the top pass rushers yet).

However, if Dallas can get pressure on Orton, that could be a problem. Also, if we can't establish a run, that will put Orton in a situation we haven't seen him in.

The biggest issue in my mind, goes back to the first point. Can we stop the Cowboys offense? If not, and it becomes a high scoring game, we simply don't know if we can put up 30+ points in a "you must score on every possession" type game. Further, to date we have scored a lot of FG's where we should have gotten TDs. That likely won't cut it in this game.

Ziggy
10-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Good post, although I'd have to disagree about where the game will be won. I think it's going to be won at the line of scrimmage when Dallas has the ball. If the Cowboys want to have a shot, they have to keep running the ball like they have. If they can't, look for Romo to be pressured early and often.

SR
10-02-2009, 07:42 AM
I think the key to this game is going to be turnovers. If Denver can shut down, or at least slow down Dallas's run game and force Romo to throw, he's bound to throw a pick or three. If we can generate points off of their turnovers while not giving them any, we should be in good shape. I don't think Dallas will be super productive on offense and I don't think their defense will be able to frustrate Denver's offense much. I've watched all three Cowboys games this year and, even though I think they have a really good team and are underachieving at this point, they're a good match up for Denver.

Fmart322
10-02-2009, 08:49 AM
Welcome to the board and thanks for stopping in and giving some good thoughts on the game.

I tend to agree with your thoughts and have been thinking along the same lines.

Going by memory, I think Dallas scored 30 plus in the first two games, even in the game with 4 turnovers.

So, whether or not the Broncos can stop the Cowboys offense is a BIG question.

The pressure on Orton is a big point. First, we haven't seen Orton play from behind or under pressure in this offense (the Broncos have trailed for less than 5 minutes this season). This Broncos line that has been together since week 1 of '08, has handled pretty much every pass rush they have come up against. Specifically, Clady, who has dominated most of the top pass rushers in the game in the last 19 games (he's dominated all he has gone up against, he just hasn't gone up against all the top pass rushers yet).

However, if Dallas can get pressure on Orton, that could be a problem. Also, if we can't establish a run, that will put Orton in a situation we haven't seen him in.

The biggest issue in my mind, goes back to the first point. Can we stop the Cowboys offense? If not, and it becomes a high scoring game, we simply don't know if we can put up 30+ points in a "you must score on every possession" type game. Further, to date we have scored a lot of FG's where we should have gotten TDs. That likely won't cut it in this game.

The Cowboys secondary has been the biggest problem so far this year. They play like they have no idea whats going on. I have to blame coaching.

Good post, although I'd have to disagree about where the game will be won. I think it's going to be won at the line of scrimmage when Dallas has the ball. If the Cowboys want to have a shot, they have to keep running the ball like they have. If they can't, look for Romo to be pressured early and often.

I think every game comes down to the line of scrimmage for the most part. The Cowboys this year, imo, should be 3-0 at this time. Had they ran the ball more against the giants they would have killed them. Jason Garret blew that game, after a Cowboys score he ran two series where they passed and went 3 and out. Dumb move on his part. I hope he learned the value of playing his strong had. Romo's turnovers didn't help but, along with a fumble on a kickoff, didn't cause the loss imo. Garrets bad choice of play selection in the 2nd half is what did them in.

I think the key to this game is going to be turnovers. If Denver can shut down, or at least slow down Dallas's run game and force Romo to throw, he's bound to throw a pick or three. If we can generate points off of their turnovers while not giving them any, we should be in good shape. I don't think Dallas will be super productive on offense and I don't think their defense will be able to frustrate Denver's offense much. I've watched all three Cowboys games this year and, even though I think they have a really good team and are underachieving at this point, they're a good match up for Denver.

Romo is good for 1 turnover each week. I've seen him have 3 or more and still win the game. He tries to do to much, imo and feels that he has to do more to get the team to win. If Romo can just understand that all he has to do is manage the game he'll be so much better.

I agree that this team is underachiving but I blame that on coaching. Wade is the softest head coach I've ever seen and I can't stand him. I, like many of my Cowboys fans hated the choice of Phillips as HC. If we had a HC like Rex Ryan or Mike Singletary, a guy who will put a foot in someone backside for not playing up to their potential, we would be very good to great. Then again, I'm biased.
________
HASH HONEY OIL (http://trichomes.org/hashish/honey-oil)

Kaylore
10-02-2009, 10:25 AM
The Cowboys defense is underachieving. Their front seven seems lathargic and playing well below their potential. They will be facing a very good offensive line and coming on a short week after an emotional game. Their secondary is playing very poorly.

I think the Cowboys will try and have long sustained drives to wear down our undersized defense. If Romo plays within himself and just dink-and-dunks his way down field, then our defense will wear down against the larger offense. If the Broncos can force a few punts and stop some third downs, we have a decent shot.

If it's close in the fourth quarter, then I like the Broncos to pull away. Phillips always coaches soft teams and the Broncos are athletic and tough even if a little undersized. Altitude and cramping will become a factor and McDaniels focus on conditioning this offseason will prove a boon.

Broncos 20 Cowboys 17.

yardog
10-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Welcome

Fmart322
10-02-2009, 11:49 AM
The Cowboys defense is underachieving. Their front seven seems lathargic and playing well below their potential. They will be facing a very good offensive line and coming on a short week after an emotional game. Their secondary is playing very poorly.

I think the Cowboys will try and have long sustained drives to wear down our undersized defense. If Romo plays within himself and just dink-and-dunks his way down field, then our defense will wear down against the larger offense. If the Broncos can force a few punts and stop some third downs, we have a decent shot.

If it's close in the fourth quarter, then I like the Broncos to pull away. Phillips always coaches soft teams and the Broncos are athletic and tough even if a little undersized. Altitude and cramping will become a factor and McDaniels focus on conditioning this offseason will prove a boon.

Broncos 20 Cowboys 17.

I agree a bit with you about your post. The Cowboys under Phillips are sloppy. They really could be so much better if they had the right coaches leading them.

I see a 3 point type of game as well, the final may be 10 points different with an oh by the way TD, but either team can win, or lose, this game.
________
Marijuana Pictures (http://trichomes.org)

Fmart322
10-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Welcome

Thanks for having me.
________
Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Dispensaries (http://rhodeisland.dispensaries.org/)

Dortoh
10-02-2009, 11:54 AM

Broncos 20 Cowboys 17.

Great write up, their D is underperforming to say the least.

The key match up in this game IMHO is our OL vs their DL. I think the difference is our OL playing at home not having to deal with crowd noise gives us just enough of an edge to run the ball effectively and walk away with a close win.

Fan in Exile
10-02-2009, 12:06 PM

Broncos 20 Cowboys 17.

We do not have an undersized defense. If they try to dink and dunk then with our rotation on the D-line their chunky O-line is going to be worn out trying to adjust to where the rush is coming from. They need a couple of quick scores so that they can run the ball, because if they aren't attacking like that they're going to be sucking wind pretty quickly.

I would also expect them to try and pressure Romo a lot, and to show blitz a lot so that Witten has to stay in to help protect and can't be out running routes as much.

Their pass defense is pretty bad so I would hope that they spread the field and pass a lot, running just enough to keep them honest. But injuries are going to be a key factor in how our WR's do.

FanInAZ
10-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Something I've been wondering is, how much has the lose of TO effected Romo who is not having as good of a year? Is it all because of the lose of TO or is there more to it?

honz
10-02-2009, 12:24 PM
cOWboys suck!!!1 ENjoy loosing!!!!!!! HAHAHAaHAhA!

Northman
10-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Hey guys, 1st off, nice message board you have here. Whoever put it together did a nice job.

Looks like we have a big game with each other this Sunday at mile high. Of course, if you have to lose a game, interleague play games like this are always the best games to lose because they count the least come playoff time.

Of course nobody ever wants to lose a game, do we?

I see this game on Sunday as a close game that will come down to whoever has the ball last type of game. I think the altitude plays a big part when the Broncos play at home. It really is one of the best home field advantages in all of sports.

The Broncos :defense: hasn't let up many points this year while the Cowboys are scoring points, something has to give on Sunday, right? Tony Romo has showed in the past that he can make mistakes and still win games. He has a great record on the road at 15-5.

The Broncos "O' vs the Cowboys 'D', IMO, is where this game will be won or lost. If the Cowboys can get pressure and make Orton make mistakes and/or give the Cowboys good field position I think the Cowboys have a good shot at winning in a place where most visiting teams lose.

The Cowboys spacial teams used to really suck but this year they have made big improvements. If the Cowboys kick off don't expect a return, expect a touchback in the thin air.

Well, that's about it, good luck Sunday and I hope nobody gets hurt.

First off, welcome to the board. Secondly, although interleague games are ok to lose, losing at home isnt good. So technically, we need this because of it being at home. Either way, this will be Denver's first true test this year so im not sure what to expect. Hopefully for us, our Defense is for real and we can pull this out.

Bluestar76
10-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Stay classy San Diego!

honz
10-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Stay classy San Diego!
Teh Broncos are locaated in Denver. Sand Diego is the hoem of teh Chargers...a different AFC West teem.

Brand
10-02-2009, 01:28 PM
teh broncos are locaated in denver. Sand diego is the hoem of teh chargers...a different afc west teem.

lol!!!!1

Bluestar76
10-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Teh Broncos are locaated in Denver. Sand Diego is the hoem of teh Chargers...a different AFC West teem.
Its a Ron Burgandy quote....

Perhaps you've seen the movie anchorman?

Regardless of location, the point remains the same.

Oh by the way, spell check could be a really good friend of yours.

Dortoh
10-02-2009, 01:41 PM

Oh dont mind Honz he eats small children for breakfast and sometimes it upsets his stomich :listen:

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Our 6 man front three rotation will have the lards you call O-Line sucking Oxygen on the sidelines after ever three and out! Expect some very person hellos from Dawkins, Dumervil and the whole secondary!

honz
10-02-2009, 01:58 PM

WHo is Ron burgandy? MY parents dont let me wacth miny movie's. i stil dont git waht point you are trying to maek. :whoknows:

As for my spelling check' I would liek to qwote my good friend and fello Bronco fan Bill Devaroe! Not all of us gotto go too privite school.

i am loaded and dislecksic and have not had the fortunate surounsdings that you have had jerk!!1
I just want to be a part of the internet and guys like you make me very sad!!!1

Sorry mr donald trump richy richy educated pants!

I am going to bed!1:shocked:

topscribe
10-02-2009, 02:11 PM

Broncos 20 Cowboys 17.

Khan, my friend, don't you think you're emphasizing the "undersized" a bit too
much? In his presser today, McDaniels talked about how the Broncos LBs are
big and physical, that this is their strength. Moreover, the average weight of
the Broncos' DL is 308, which puts them slightly above the average. (I
detailed that in another post a few days ago.) Yes, they are still a bit lighter
than the Cowboy's OL, but not so substantially that it is going to make a
great big difference, IMO.

Remember, it was talent, not size, that caused the likes of Sam Adams and
Montrae Holland to go their separate ways.

In addition, it will be tough for someone to wear down the Broncos' defense
this year because of all the rotation taking place in the front seven. The only
way they will do that is if they can keep the Broncos' offense off the field,
which I think will be a tough job with the talent the Broncos have there . . .

-----

topscribe
10-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Stay classy San Diego!

I think you took the wrong turn on your way out of Dallas.

Let me help you: http://forums.chargers.com/

-----

Dortoh
10-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Khan, my friend, don't you think you're emphasizing the "undersized" a bit too
much? In his presser today, McDaniels talked about how the Broncos LBs are
big and physical, that this is their strength. Moreover, the average weight of
the Broncos' DL is 308, which puts them slightly above the average. (I
detailed that in another post a few days ago.) Yes, they are still a bit lighter
than the Cowboy's OL, but not so substantially that it is going to make a
great big difference, IMO.

Remember, it was talent, not size, that caused the likes of Sam Adams and
Montrae Holland to go their separate ways.

In addition, it will be tough for someone to wear down the Broncos' defense
this year because of all the rotation taking place in the front seven. The only
way they will do that is if they can keep the Broncos' offense off the field,
which I think will be a tough job with the talent the Broncos have there . . .

-----

Are you trying to bait me into an Orton conversation Top :lol:

topscribe
10-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Are you trying to bait me into an Orton conversation Top :lol:

Let's walk on over to the Crow Cafe (http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65981).

The "Orton Slam" is on me today. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thwink.gif

-----

Fmart322
10-02-2009, 02:21 PM

OK, looks like the teenage crowd is in the house.
________
Buy Iolite Vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/iolite-vaporizer)

topscribe
10-02-2009, 02:23 PM

Don't take Honz too seriously. He is our in-house master of satire and sarcasm.

I think he was just trying to imitate an Oakland Raiders troll who recently infested our environs. :D

-----

Fmart322
10-02-2009, 02:24 PM
First off, welcome to the board. Secondly, although interleague games are ok to lose, losing at home isnt good. So technically, we need this because of it being at home. Either way, this will be Denver's first true test this year so im not sure what to expect. Hopefully for us, our Defense is for real and we can pull this out.

I know losing is never good but losing to a NFC team would be better then to an AFC team come playoff time. I agree losing at home is worse then losing at home.
________
HOW TO ROLL A BLUNT (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

honz
10-02-2009, 02:26 PM

Ender Wiggin wus just a kid wehn he saved the world. Age madders not.

guitarj
10-02-2009, 02:33 PM
The Broncos "O' vs the Cowboys 'D', IMO, is where this game will be won or lost. If the Cowboys can get pressure and make Orton make mistakes and/or give the Cowboys good field position I think the Cowboys have a good shot at winning.....

I actually am thinking the opposite with the Broncos D against the Cowboys O. Romo is prone to making more mistakes under pressure than Orton. Orton may not wow you with his abilities, but he doesnt make boneheaded plays very often, and has a pretty darn good win-loss record himself.

Turnovers and field position will decide the outcome!

T.K.O.
10-02-2009, 02:47 PM
I actually am thinking the opposite with the Broncos D against the Cowboys O. Romo is prone to making more mistakes under pressure than Orton. Orton may not wow you with his abilities, but he doesnt make boneheaded plays very often, and has a pretty darn good win-loss record himself.

especially as a bronco !!!!!:elefant:

Dortoh
10-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Let's walk on over to the Crow Cafe (http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65981).

The "Orton Slam" is on me today. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thwink.gif

-----

Once in awhile all one can do is tip ones hat. Very nicely played sir nicely played indeed. :salute:

Dortoh
10-02-2009, 04:10 PM

LMAO a truer word has never been spoken on the Forums ;)

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Hell Yeah! Way to reference my Thread! When he tears up this game the Cowturd fans will be eating a plate each..if they dare! They can have Flozelle Adams Busted Lager to wash it down!

Bluestar76
10-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Hell Yeah! Way to reference my Thread! When he tears up this game the Cowturd fans will be eating a plate each..if they dare! They can have Flozelle Adams Busted Lager to wash it down!

If they dare? Why wouldn't I come back? I wouldn't have come here in the first place if I didn't plan on a respectful post game discussion.

The only people who normally don't show up after the game to ear their crow are guys who make wild claims and fling insults.

BrooklynCowboysfan
10-02-2009, 09:55 PM
If they dare? Why wouldn't I come back? I wouldn't have come here in the first place if I didn't plan on a respectful post game discussion.

The only people who normally don't show up after the game to ear their crow are guys who make wild claims and fling insults.

I think they just have had bad overall experiences with opposing teams' fans.

If we lose, I'll be back to give crongrats.

If we win, I'll be back to wish them well on the rest of their season.

Either way, no one will have to "eat crow", because there were no insults or smack talk.

Tned
10-02-2009, 10:02 PM

Either way, no one will have to "eat crow", because there were no insults or smack talk.

You guys have been class acts. A few of our guys forget that THEY aren't supposed to talk smack outside of the smack forum, so just ignore that crap those few are spewing.

It is true however, that it is the rare opposing fan that comes in and doesn't want to talk trash. I guess it happens on a lot of forums. Last year, I decided I was going to visit an opposing forum the week leading up to each game, for some good discussion with fans of the opposing team, like you guys are starting up. Then, on gameday, I was going to split time between our forum and the opposing forum.

What I found was that on most forums I went to, I was immediately attacked, or people started talking smack. Others often jumped in and told the guys attacking or laying the smack to cool it, but I think it was just a reaction to the fact that most opposing fans go into to talk trash/smack, NOT to have an honest discussion about the upcoming game.

rcsodak
10-02-2009, 10:54 PM

Broncos 20 Cowboys 17.

Kay, the Dline isn't the same undersized line of years past. And they have better depth, after adding Smith and Holliday.

They may not be NE/Pitt/SD, but they're definitely better than what they've had.

Hell, if anything, their big ass Olinemen will prolly get winded and worn out. lol

And I see Woodyard/Dawkins taking care of Witten.

rcsodak
10-02-2009, 11:05 PM
I know losing is never good but losing to a NFC team would be better then to an AFC team come playoff time. I agree losing at home is worse then losing at home.

.........lmao

rcsodak
10-02-2009, 11:08 PM

Remember your post about "spell check"?

Just sayin'.... :coffee:

Bluestar76
10-02-2009, 11:10 PM

Yea, I am not really much of a gloater over wins.....Well maybe with division opponents...lol.

Bluestar76
10-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Remember your post about "spell check"?

Just sayin'.... :coffee:

Man, I only suggested that for him because every other word was a misspelling with him. Normally I don't nit pick like that.

Yea and spell check doesn't catch ear as a misspelled word either last time I checked.

honz
10-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Man, I only suggested that for him because every other word was a misspelling with him. Normally I don't nit pick like that.

Yea and spell check doesn't catch ear as a misspelled word either last time I checked.

Yeah, but you hurt my feelings.

BrooklynCowboysfan
10-02-2009, 11:34 PM
yeah, but you hurt my feelings.

lol

sneakers
10-02-2009, 11:41 PM
I have nothing to contribute to this discussion except that I like pancakes.

guitarj
10-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I have nothing to contribute to this discussion except that I like pancakes.

My ex used to make killer buttermilk pancakes. I do miss those!

sneakers
10-03-2009, 12:01 AM
My ex used to make killer buttermilk pancakes. I do miss those!

Do you like them with blueberries or chocolate chips in your pancakes?

Bluestar76
10-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Yeah, but you hurt my feelings.

My apologies then:D

Bluestar76
10-03-2009, 10:27 AM

Crepes are good :D

NightTrainLayne
10-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Crepes are good :D

Crepes? WTF? Don't let any of your fellow Texans know you're a Frenchie. . .they'll run you out of town.

guitarj
10-03-2009, 11:42 AM

I do like blueberries, but this recipe is fine without them.

Real butter and real maple syrup are a must though.

I cant wait for the game. I can actually watch this one since I live just north of Dallas!

NightTrainLayne
10-03-2009, 11:54 AM
I do like blueberries, but this recipe is fine without them.

Real butter and real maple syrup are a must though.

I cant wait for the game. I can actually watch this one since I live just north of Dallas!

Since it's Dallas playing virtually the whole country will see this game.

SmilinAssasSin27
10-03-2009, 11:59 AM
I had some corn pancakes this AM. Mighty tasty!

Mike
10-03-2009, 12:00 PM
My dad is a lifelong Cowboys fan (born and raised northeast of Dallas), but has never been to see a game live. I am taking him to the game tomorrow. Should be a fun time.

Brand
10-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Divided loyalties?

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Question: What is wrong with you people? A CowGirls fan come on our sight spouting nonesense and dribble and gets 25,000 views? What the hell:confused: That alot of people including me giving them the time of day... are you kidding me?

Tned
10-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Question: What is wrong with you people? A CowGirls fan come on our sight spouting nonesense and dribble and gets 25,000 views? What the hell:confused: That alot of people including me giving them the time of day... are you kidding me?

Actually, a Cowboys' fan came on this site and posted with more respect and civility than many of our own.

Things that make you go, hmmmm...

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Yeah but they are still COWBOYS FANS! My Point...lol!

sneakers
10-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Crepes? WTF? Don't let any of your fellow Texans know you're a Frenchie. . .they'll run you out of town.

What? Crepes are good!

Bluestar76
10-03-2009, 07:03 PM

Im not french but my dad got me eating them. They are good.

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 07:13 PM
BlueStar? You're not french? :confused: that would have explained alot..lol!

Fmart322
10-04-2009, 06:18 AM
Well guys, todays the day. All the debates and talk about this weeks interconference game between the Cowboys and the Broncos happens in just a few hours. I wish you all the best today and let the better team win. If you guys win today you'll be 4-0 and will have a lot of leway in the brutal streach of your schedule. If we win we keep pace with the Eagles and Giants in our division. I'm concerned with this game because it's at Denver and their thin air won't treat the Cowboys well, with how Phillips and his training camps are run. Soft.

Something to note. The Cowboys beat the Broncos in 77, 92 and 95 in Denver. They went on to win the Super Bowl. Of course the Super Bowl is in Miami this year where the Cowboys are 0-3 in SB's. Then again they were played in the orange bowl not land shark stadium AKA Joe Robbie stadium.

The Cowboys are 1-6 in the last 7 outing on Fox's late game.

I see a 3-7 point game here most of the way.
________
Spice Weed (http://syntheticweed.org)

sneakers
10-04-2009, 06:28 AM
BlueStar? You're not french? :confused: that would have explained alot..lol!

What's wrong if someone if French?

sneakers
10-04-2009, 06:29 AM
Well guys, todays the day. All the debates and talk about this weeks interconference game between the Cowboys and the Broncos happens in just a few hours. I wish you all the best today and let the better team win. If you guys win today you'll be 4-0 and will have a lot of leway in the brutal streach of your schedule. If we win we keep pace with the Eagles and Giants in our division. I'm concerned with this game because it's at Denver and their thin air won't treat the Cowboys well, with how Phillips and his training camps are run. Soft.

Something to note. The Cowboys beat the Broncos in 77, 92 and 95 in Denver. They went on to win the Super Bowl. Of course the Super Bowl is in Miami this year where the Cowboys are 0-3 in SB's. Then again they were played in the orange bowl not land shark stadium AKA Joe Robbie stadium.

The Cowboys are 1-6 in the last 7 outing on Fox's late game.

I see a 3-7 point game here most of the way.

Should be fun....and the game is televised pretty much everywhere in America (so I can finally watch a game on TV this year!)

Fmart322
10-04-2009, 06:37 AM
Yea, me too. Love watching games at home. Also, if you have NFL Redzone, watch it during the 1st game, it's awesome. :beer:

Oh, and I don't have a problem with the French, in fact you gotta love people who speak, and back up what they say. They will shut the country down if they're pissed off. Here in America we just say were mad and do nothing.:confused:
________
MAINE DISPENSARIES (http://maine.dispensaries.org/)

SmilinAssasSin27
10-04-2009, 10:17 AM

Dude...half of these people wanted us to draft Choice 2 years ago. Now I hardly agree he's the 3rd best RB in all of the NFL, but many here have actually liked him since his days at GTech.

Brand
10-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Thin air? I breathe just fine. Now you tell me........

If Adams doesn't get ejected today, it won't be because he didn't try......

Bronco Warrior
10-04-2009, 11:36 AM
What's wrong if someone if French?

I mean the French FROM FRANCE> You mean besides spraypainintg on my grandfather's grave at Normandy "Take your garbage and go home?" They are snooty enough to be Dallas fans. They used to be relevant like 100 years ago and still think they are the shit! Kinda like the CowGirls! You mean those french?