PDA

View Full Version : Theisman and Sharpe picking us......

Bronco Warrior
10-01-2009, 11:40 PM
Huh? Thiesman and Sterling Sharpe are picking Denver over Dallas! Who knew? Theisman: "Where is Dallas' defense? they can't pressure and can't cover" Baldy is picking Dallas..thinks Ratliff can get to Denver" Sterling says our line and our running game will dominate! Not quite respect but I'll take it!

Superchop 7
10-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I hang on every word Joe says.

broncobryce
10-01-2009, 11:45 PM
I used to love Sterling Sharpe. Then when we got Shannon I loved him of course. I have confidence in Denver, it's going to be a great game, Denver wins 20-17. Dawk knows Dallas

Bronco Warrior
10-02-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm betting WeoponX Shows up big time in this game!

sneakers
10-02-2009, 05:32 AM
Great little topic.
And Nice work--thank you for sharing- for me this makes perfect sense though.

spam

FanInAZ
10-02-2009, 06:29 AM
Great little topic.
And Nice work--thank you for sharing- for me this makes perfect sense though.

If your going to come here to spam, at least try to post something that might cause us to think you know something about football.

P.S. Welcome to my ignore list!

roomemp
10-02-2009, 07:10 AM
If your going to come here to spam, at least try to post something that might cause us to think you know something about football.

P.S. Welcome to my ignore list!

I just want to welcome you to my "who does this ****** thinks he is talking like this" list

FanInAZ
10-02-2009, 11:57 AM
I just want to welcome you to my "who does this ****** thinks he is talking like this" list

Someone who is tired of reading posts by trolls (and now spammers). By put such people on list (which anyone can do in their User CP), all post by such trolls are block. Therefore, the trolls are free to write whatever they want and I'm free to not have to read it. I feel it only fair to advise them that I'm doing so in order that they will not expect any replies to any comments that they make about my posts.

Greatspirits
10-02-2009, 12:21 PM
That sucks! Whenever Theisman picks us I worry!

Bluestar76
10-02-2009, 01:23 PM
That sucks! Whenever Theisman picks us I worry!
You should, Theisman is a moron, and Sterling Sharpe isn't much better.

To this day I can remember Theisman saying that Quincy Carter was putting on a passing clinic!:eek:

Most ridiculous commentary I have ever heard.

Dreadnought
10-02-2009, 02:19 PM
You should, Theisman is a moron, and Sterling Sharpe isn't much better.

To this day I can remember Theisman saying that Quincy Carter was putting on a passing clinic!:eek:

Most ridiculous commentary I have ever heard.

Thats a great point. I personally think we can take the Cowboys, but Theismann is such a World-class imbecile that sharing any opinion with him causes a lot of worry on my end, because my default assumption is that Joey T. is always wrong. If I were to find out that Tony Kornheiser also thinks we'll win I'll start preparing for the worst.

OrangeHoof
10-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Theisman's a moron and Sharpe is a homer. I'd prefer someone more objective/intelligent in my corner than these two.