te Gates

D Denver

K Carney

Just made the trade TO for Romo

Can you say Championship :elefant:

underrated29
10-01-2009, 05:41 PM
its good.

You might consider beafing up the RB area. With ward sucking, bradshaw getting hurt and jackson losing his role to lynch now that he is back. And Gore getting hurt.

If they werent hurt it looks sexy. Sexy sexy sexy

Dortoh
10-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks I'm worried about my #'s at WR but had to do something at QB, I'll drop Cassell and pick up something.

Also I cant take credit I missed the draft and was autodrafted LMAO

FanInAZ
10-01-2009, 06:04 PM
qb Orton, Cassell, Romo

rb A Bradshaw, Fred Jackson, Buckhalter, F Gore, Derrick ward, R Mendenhall

wr Andre Johnson, M manningham, A Boldin

te Gates

D Denver

K Carney

Who did you sucker into giving you Romo for TO? A couple of concerns...
1) Will Gore, who has injury issues dating back to collage, fully recovering from his latest injury. He will recover enough to return to the starting line up, but will he be as effective? Sooner or later, all of those injuries are going to catch up to him.

2) Gates is no longer the FF stud that he used to be. He's only ranked 11th among TEs in my 12 team league. He ranked 12th week 1 against Oak, 11th week 2 against Bal and 10th last week agains Mia in which he actually scored a season low in FF points.

girler
10-01-2009, 06:05 PM
This thread is useless without pictures. :coffee:

FanInAZ
10-01-2009, 07:01 PM
My FF team is 1 of 7 tied @ 2-1, but I lead the league in total FF points accumulated. Our format its QB,WR,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,W/R,K,Def

QBs
M Schaub - HOU (My guy from day one)
K Kolb - PHI (Teams in need of a QB could be calling Philly about this guy. With Schaub's bye week not until week 10, I can let him ride the bench for a while.)

WRs
J Knox - CHI (Added him to my roster and starting line up in week 2)
M Sims-Walker - JAC (Added him to my roster and starting line up in week 3)
P Garcon - IND (Added him to my week 3 roster and should have started him, now I am.)
J Jones - HOU (Added to my week 3 roster. Considering starting him against the OAK, but who would I bench?)
A Caldwell - CIN (Added him to my roster and starting line up in week 2. Cut him week 3, but is back on my roster for week 4 due to injuries.)

RBs
A Peterson - MIN (You must for to the thread that was revived late last night titled: "The Confessional, or, Where to Eat Crow" for more about this.)
W McGahee - BAL (He and Peterson have been getting it done for me from day 1)
M Barber - DAL (Was getting it done for the 1st 2 weeks until he got injured. Is he ready to go back to my W/R slot?)
J Forsett - SEA (Added him to my roster week 3 because my sources says that he's going to be the #1 there before the season is over.)
M Bell - NO (Solid bye week fill in once he returns from injury. Might even start depending upon match ups.)

TEs
V Davis - SF (Just added him to my roster and starting line up)
B Clark - PHI (Added him to my roster and starting line up for week 3. Having his bye this week.)

K
A Vinatieri - IND (Kicker of the week)

DEF
New Orleans (I don't care what my sources say about how bad TB's offense is, I refuse to use Washington's DEF for a 3rd week in a row!)

T.K.O.
10-01-2009, 07:16 PM
qb Orton, Cassell, Romo

rb A Bradshaw, Fred Jackson, Buckhalter, F Gore, Derrick ward, R Mendenhall

wr Andre Johnson, M manningham, A Boldin

te Gates

D Denver

K Carney

better wait a week before starting romo,i hear he's facing the leagues best defense this week !;)