PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

Superchop 7
09-30-2009, 04:11 PM
My Prediction;

Cowboys 35

Broncos 21

Winner will receive the prestigous "Prognosticator of the week award"

In the end, the game will hinge on players, we are simply not as talented in our front 7.

First half close, second half they pull away.

dogfish
09-30-2009, 04:13 PM
i predict that your prediction will not be well received. . . . :D

j3phr3y
09-30-2009, 04:15 PM
Broncos 13
Cowboys 9

Medford Bronco
09-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Bronocs 24
Cowboys 23

Broncos win on a blocked extra point :lol:

Superchop 7
09-30-2009, 04:17 PM
i predict that your prediction will not be well received. . . . :D
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Just got 113 cp's from Texas.

honz
09-30-2009, 04:22 PM
Broncos 52
Cowgirls 3

claymore
09-30-2009, 04:28 PM
My Prediction;

Cowboys 35

Broncos 21

Winner will receive the prestigous "Prognosticator of the week award"

In the end, the game will hinge on players, we are simply not as talented in our front 7.

First half close, second half they pull away.

Im split 50/50. This game tells me allot, I can believe our defense is real if we hold dallas to fewer than 20 points and we win.

WARHORSE
09-30-2009, 04:45 PM
BRONCOS - 24

Cowbelles - 6

dogfish
09-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Broncos 52
Cowgirls 3

BRONCOS - 24

Cowbelles - 6

wimps!

broncos - 635
cowboys - 0

see? that's how a real man does it. . . .

:cool:

claymore
09-30-2009, 04:53 PM
BRONCOS - 24

Cowbelles - 6

If this happens Im getting a Nolan jersey.

Superchop 7
09-30-2009, 05:03 PM
You don't have a Nolan jersey ?

Shame on you.

Superchop 7
09-30-2009, 05:07 PM
wimps!

broncos - 635
cowboys - 0

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

NFL record for points by a team is 73.

rock on......

Shazam!
09-30-2009, 05:18 PM
I challenge Superchop that when Denver wins, he puts a pic of Josh as his Avie and "I love Josh McDaniels" as user title.

All doubts and questions will be erased.

As Chair of the Josh McDaniels fan club since January, there will be no room on the bandwagon and I will be throwing people off it after Denver's 31-10 win on Sunday.

The bashers and haters will be eating crow at the kiddie table, served by WTM.

Dortoh
09-30-2009, 05:23 PM
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

rock on......

Denver 74
Cowboys 0

FanInAZ
09-30-2009, 05:49 PM

rock on......

The world record is 222 by Georgia Tec. vs what is now Georgia.

FanInAZ
09-30-2009, 05:50 PM
As far as my pick Denver 24-17

Superchop 7
09-30-2009, 05:53 PM
FINE, NO PROBLEM.

your sig, however, WILL read: "JOSH IS A BOZO !"

(Waits for Gem and Carol to put up or shut up)

Bronco Warrior
09-30-2009, 06:15 PM
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Just got 113 cp's from Texas.

Cowboys fans would CP a ham sandwich if it supported their Homeristic Delusions!!
According to NFL Network 30 seconds ago Barber limited practice...F. Jones no practice!

Broncos 27 Dallas 12.

And yes # 1 Offense with a Crappy Front 7 lol! a Better trio than Dallas' Backs when healthy ...McFadden, Vargus, Bush... did Butkis!!! Take away the Pick 6 (Orton won't throw one) and the CowWhips (Flozele) only win by one point over the Suckass Panthers and they gave up over our season total to pathetic Tampa Bay. (As a side not the teams that put a big 16 points on us have scored over 100 points on supposedly better team than us in their other two games!)

Superchop 7
09-30-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm bored, nobody wants to support team.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MasterShake
09-30-2009, 07:23 PM
Denver 27 Dallas 14

broncophan
09-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Dallas 27
Denver 3

Overtime
09-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Cowboys are coming off a short week, and a victory Monday Night, I think they'll be flying a little too high, have a little too much cockiness, and will overlook the Broncos, and commit a few costly turnovers to our tenacious defense. Broncos have a chip on their shoulder because they aren't getting any respect, and will play an aggressive game on both sides of the ball.

Broncos 27
Boys 20

Shazam!
09-30-2009, 08:40 PM
You're on SC7.

I still say Denver will again have an impressive defensive effort and be much more difficult than any defense they've faced thus far. Even the NYG were banged up at key spots when they played, Tampa and Carolina are imploding.

On Sunday night, it's time to believe.

Lonestar
09-30-2009, 09:10 PM
dal 22 - den 24

T.K.O.
09-30-2009, 09:16 PM
i predict that superchop becomes a cowboys fan if they make the playoffs!:D

Overtime
09-30-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm bored, nobody wants to support team.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nope, but I'll support your avatar. :beer:

camdisco24
09-30-2009, 09:31 PM
What ever the score is, it will be fairly low on the Cowboys side.
That being said, the outcome of the game depend if our offense can take advantage of that. If Orton can't make big plays, we'll lose. But I have faith he'll manage the game just fine and we'll squeak by with a win.

So my prediction:
Dallas-13
Denver-21

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 07:50 AM
If Denver needed additional motivation, they could listen to Dallas sports radio this week. EVERYONE blows them off as being lucky to have 3 wins. Rick Gosselin was asked to talk about what he thought about the Broncos and their 3-0 start. Typically, I like Goose and I've talked with him a few times in the past, but his response was retarded. "All you need to know about Denver is that in 3 weeks they will be 3-3. Next question"

That has basically been the jist of the attitude in Dallas. Most of it can be chalked up to the arrogance and ignorance that local sportscasters share with the fans, but that's how it works here. According to Texans...there are no other teams in the NFL. Morons.

That being said...Dallas 23 - Denver 20

Dirk
10-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Keep piling on the negatives commentators! Just piling more chips on the shoulders of those they shouldn't!

Also, even if they do lose this weekend (which I doubt) it isn't the end of the world. Not too many teams have gone 16-0. I mean get real, it is the NFL.

claymore
10-01-2009, 08:12 AM
If Denver needed additional motivation, they could listen to Dallas sports radio this week. EVERYONE blows them off as being lucky to have 3 wins. Rick Gosselin was asked to talk about what he thought about the Broncos and their 3-0 start. Typically, I like Goose and I've talked with him a few times in the past, but his response was retarded. "All you need to know about Denver is that in 3 weeks they will be 3-3. Next question"

That has basically been the jist of the attitude in Dallas. Most of it can be chalked up to the arrogance and ignorance that local sportscasters share with the fans, but that's how it works here. According to Texans...there are no other teams in the NFL. Morons.

That being said...Dallas 23 - Denver 20

That is why this game is so important to me. I think it is VERY important to this young team as well.

NightTrainLayne
10-01-2009, 09:20 AM
I'm worried about our offense being able to put up enough points. Hopefully, our defense can keep the Cowboys in check. Eddie Royal tweeted that he was in early this morning to study film because it was a big game. . . let's hope the rest of the offense is working just as hard.

claymore
10-01-2009, 09:22 AM
I'm worried about our offense being able to put up enough points. Hopefully, our defense can keep the Cowboys in check. Eddie Royal tweeted that he was in early this morning to study film because it was a big game. . . let's hope the rest of the offense is working just as hard.

I had a dream last night that we fell behind by 10-0 right away. Thats my worst fear. Although It would give us a chance to see how Orton plays coming from behind.

Dortoh
10-01-2009, 09:24 AM
I dont care what they say players listen to the radio, read the paper etc....

I worry if we lose some of the younger players will start to believe it was a fluke run. A win this week and I think the team confidence goes thru the roof.

claymore
10-01-2009, 09:35 AM
I dont care what they say players listen to the radio, read the paper etc....

I worry if we lose some of the younger players will start to believe it was a fluke run. A win this week and I think the team confidence goes thru the roof.

My feelings as well. Unfortunatley for Dallas I think it will really sting their pride if they lose!

Bluestar76
10-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Dallas 17
Denver 14

Low scoring defensive affair. Cowboys have the edge in TOP possession by about 4 minutes. I costly fumble by Moreno inside the Denver 30 gives the cowboys the 3 point lead.:D

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
That is why this game is so important to me. I think it is VERY important to this young team as well.

The importance this game has is the same as any...to gain experience and learn from it. Regardless of what happens in this game or any other, this team is still learning and putting things together for the future. Losing this game means nothing. How they adjust to the loss and respond to it is the most important part.

NightTrainLayne
10-01-2009, 09:46 AM
The importance this game has is the same as any...to gain experience and learn from it. Regardless of what happens in this game or any other, this team is still learning and putting things together for the future. Losing this game means nothing. How they adjust to the loss and respond to it is the most important part.

You don't understand Coach. In order to win Clay's confidence the team must get to 6-0. But just one loss this week to a decent Cowboys team, and all hope is lost.

THIS GAME MEANS EVERYTHING!!!!!!

:lol:

Shazam!
10-01-2009, 09:52 AM
If I were a Dallas fan I wouldn't be making predictions about the other team's Backs right now...

Dortoh
10-01-2009, 09:56 AM

While I actually agree with you for the most part I still say this game will be huge for the rest of THIS season.

A win against Dallas validates what they have done this season todate and the teams confidence goes thru the roof.

A loss is not the end of the world by any means but it will have an affect on the confidence of the team going forward.

Not to mention we are going to need all the personal confidence we can get with the Pats game and vertically striped socks coming up.

claymore
10-01-2009, 09:58 AM

If we were alrady a proven good team I could agree with you. But I feel that this game is a needed win. We need all the confidence and swagger/ moxey etc... We can get for our upcoming schedule.

Zweems56
10-01-2009, 10:06 AM
I had a dream last night that we fell behind by 10-0 right away. Thats my worst fear. Although It would give us a chance to see how Orton plays coming from behind.

When Orton plays from behind, Miracles happen. See Week 1.

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm just not buying into this MUST WIN crap. This team has evolved each week. The game plan is never the same because they adjust to the opponent. Losing this week isnt going to destroy anyone's confidence. Seriously? Somehow I dont see Champ, DJ, Dawk, Stokes, etc., etc., etc....losing any faith or confidence in their teammates or staff because of one loss. A team with 53 guys age 25 or younger...fine. But there is too much veteran leadership and knowledge on this team to say they have to win in order to maintain their confidence. That's garbage

Dortoh
10-01-2009, 10:14 AM
I'm just not buying into this MUST WIN crap. This team has evolved each week. The game plan is never the same because they adjust to the opponent. Losing this week isnt going to destroy anyone's confidence. Seriously? Somehow I dont see Champ, DJ, Dawk, Stokes, etc., etc., etc....losing any faith or confidence in their teammates or staff because of one loss. A team with 53 guys age 25 or younger...fine. But there is too much veteran leadership and knowledge on this team to say they have to win in order to maintain their confidence. That's garbage

Who said "MUST WIN"?

Either way Coach once again we will have to agree to disagree :laugh:

claymore
10-01-2009, 10:16 AM

Winning will do far more good for this team unless divine intervention is involved.

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 10:27 AM
While I actually agree with you for the most part I still say this game will be huge for the rest of THIS season.

A win against Dallas validates what they have done this season todate and the teams confidence goes thru the roof.

A loss is not the end of the world by any means but it will have an affect on the confidence of the team going forward.

Not to mention we are going to need all the personal confidence we can get with the Pats game and vertically striped socks coming up.

If we were alrady a proven good team I could agree with you. But I feel that this game is a needed win. We need all the confidence and swagger/ moxey etc... We can get for our upcoming schedule.

Sounds to me like a "must win" atitude. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not sure how else anyone would read this stuff.

I just dont think this team falls apart or loses confidence if they happen to lose this game.

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Winning will do far more good for this team unless divine intervention is involved.

Winning does good for ANY team. I just dont see this team falling to pieces if they lose.

claymore
10-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Winning does good for ANY team. I just dont see this team falling to pieces if they lose.

I dont what this team is yet, so I dont want to say if they would fall to pieces or not.

I could see it though. Just like I could see them taking the win, pounding their chest ans saying hell yeah we can do this....

Dortoh
10-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Sounds to me like a "must win" atitude. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not sure how else anyone would read this stuff.

I just dont think this team falls apart or loses confidence if they happen to lose this game.

So you dont think a loss at home vs the cowboys would hurt their confidence? What about a big win at home vs the Cowboys.

If you look back I also pointed out more then once I believe, that the confidence of "younger" players would be affected. Do I think a loss would phase Dawkins or Champ......hell no

I will say I think a win could really be huge for making an actual run at the AFC West a loss and we are what we thought we were, a young team heading in a good direction.

Dortoh
10-01-2009, 10:42 AM

I think you are taking a big jump from "losing confidence" to "falling to pieces"

red98
10-01-2009, 10:44 AM

I agree they will be fine win or lose.

It is an important game though, at home against a team that may
just be able to botlle up the run game and force Orton to win it or at least back off the run D.

Orton's been on a short leash so far and it will be interesting to see how he responds
if Josh makes that leash a little longer this week.

Denver 19
Dallas 10

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 10:45 AM
I think you are taking a big jump from "losing confidence" to "falling to pieces"

Fair enough, but I still dont see this team losing confidence either. I'd lean more towards the team having the concept that they simply have improvements to make and they'll make them.

Yes...a win would help. But I dont think a loss "hurts".

Grover
10-01-2009, 10:59 AM
This year's team has better players and better coaching on the defensive side of the ball vs. last year. I think a loss to the Cow-pokes (which I'm not predicting) will have the team come out angrier and more prepared for the next games. There is a different focus this year, and the team is better prepared and deeper in talent.

I look at D.J. Williams' comments after last season saying something like he felt the defense were considered second class citizens. We've talked about all the improvements this year, but let me just re-mention one area. Brian Dawkins and Reynaldo Hill at the Safety positions bring a whole new feeling to our defense with their ability to take away the big play before it happens. The defense doesn't think they're perceived as second class any longer.

I don't see us folding up the tent like we did last year. A "disheartening loss" if it happens, will be how the fans and media describe it, but I think the players and coaches will just get pissed off and work harder.

claymore
10-01-2009, 11:04 AM
This year's team has better players and better coaching on the defensive side of the ball vs. last year. I think a loss to the Cow-pokes (which I'm not predicting) will have the team come out angrier and more prepared for the next games. There is a different focus this year, and the team is better prepared and deeper in talent.

I look at D.J. Williams' comments after last season saying something like he felt the defense were considered second class citizens. We've talked about all the improvements this year, but let me just re-mention one area. Brian Dawkins and Reynaldo Hill at the Safety positions bring a whole new feeling to our defense with their ability to take away the big play before it happens. The defense doesn't think they're perceived as second class any longer.

I don't see us folding up the tent like we did last year. A "disheartening loss" if it happens, will be how the fans and media describe it, but I think the players and coaches will just get pissed off and work harder.

If we lose I hope thats the case. But every media outlet in the country will say "I told you so". A good team responds well to a loss. We dont know if we are good or bad yet, so we dont know how we would react.

GrayWolf
10-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Denver 21
Cowgirls 6

The Cowgirls don't have running back left to play do they?

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Denver 21
Cowgirls 6

They will have you believe Choice is just as good as Barber or Jones or even Adrian Petersen...but he's not. And he not tested. Barber will probably get a few carries, but Choice will get the load.

Grover
10-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Broncos 25 ( 2-TD, 3-FG, 1-Safety)
Cowboys 20

weazel
10-01-2009, 11:39 AM
our offense has not shown anything to warrant us gettign 21 points against the cowboys.

here goes...

Dallas 23
Denver 13

Bluestar76
10-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Denver 21
Cowgirls 6

Umm yea we do. I think its funny that you guys keep underestimating Tashard Choice. The guy is a heck of a player. You will see on Sunday. Barber will play too. I'll take 75% of Barber over a lot of starters in the NFL any day.

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 11:47 AM
our offense has not shown anything to warrant us gettign 21 points against the cowboys.

here goes...

Dallas 23
Denver 13

I have us losing 23-20. Thought I'd give Champ a pick 6 to make it interesting

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Umm yea we do. I think its funny that you guys keep underestimating Tashard Choice. The guy is a heck of a player. You will see on Sunday. Barber will play too. I'll take 75% of Barber over a lot of starters in the NFL any day.

Choice has all of 22 carries at 4.5 per. His longest run is 10 yards. Exactly what has he done to prove he's a "heck of a player". No offense, but Cowboys fans do this alot. I swear if I hear one more time just how GREAT of receivers Crayton and Austin and Hurd are...I'm going to scream.

Jones is nothing but speed...Barber is iverrated...Choice is mediocre.

underrated29
10-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Choice has all of 22 carries at 4.5 per. His longest run is 10 yards. Exactly what has he done to prove he's a "heck of a player". No offense, but Cowboys fans do this alot. I swear if I hear one more time just how GREAT of receivers Crayton and Austin and Hurd are...I'm going to scream.

Jones is nothing but speed...Barber is iverrated...Choice is mediocre.

I agree with all except that jones is just speed. I thought the same thing when he first came out. But after watching him, he is a lot of speed, plus moves and he can break and run through the tackles. I really like him a lot.

CoachChaz
10-01-2009, 12:29 PM
I agree with all except that jones is just speed. I thought the same thing when he first came out. But after watching him, he is a lot of speed, plus moves and he can break and run through the tackles. I really like him a lot.

Well...he's the ONLY speed Dallas has...and when he can play more than 3 games without missing another 2 or 3, then I'll give him credit. he'll be out of the NFL by the time he's 28

Ziggy
10-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Broncos 31
Dallas 17

Broncos D causes 5 turnovers and score a TD.

T.K.O.
10-01-2009, 01:59 PM
my prediction....
broncos.....W
cowboys....L
:salute:

Northman
10-01-2009, 02:55 PM
wimps!

broncos - 635
cowboys - 0

This.

Ziggy
10-05-2009, 08:47 AM

Dreams that start bad don't always turon out to be nightmares Clay. ;)

Ziggy
10-05-2009, 08:49 AM
I agree they will be fine win or lose.

It is an important game though, at home against a team that may
just be able to botlle up the run game and force Orton to win it or at least back off the run D.

Orton's been on a short leash so far and it will be interesting to see how he responds
if Josh makes that leash a little longer this week.

Denver 19
Dallas 10

Great call Red. Just about hit the nail right on the head.

claymore
10-05-2009, 10:20 AM

We did it handsome. Have some faith!

claymore
10-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Dreams that start bad don't always turon out to be nightmares Clay. ;)

I would like to say I wasnt scared in the dream, which comforted me during the game yesterday.

CrazyHorse
10-05-2009, 12:16 PM

:eek:
Claymore's dreams predict the future...

Brand
10-05-2009, 02:55 PM
dal 22 - den 24

You lose.

Again.

honz
10-05-2009, 03:02 PM
I would like to say I wasnt scared in the dream, which comforted me during the game yesterday.

Peeing your pants usually means you are scared Clay...FYI.