PDA

View Full Version : Bronco's@ Colts: sig, avy, and custom title bet

Gamechanger
09-30-2009, 03:24 PM
why the hell not? :D

since it looks like both of our teams my become contenders at the end of this season, i was thinking i'd get a bet on myself,

the shedule (i meant to say it like that) says we play December 13th, why not have a bet with you guys also

the stipulations are as follows:

the loser of the bet must keep their sig, avy AND custom title on UNTIL the postseason, IF they even make it

if the losing team doesn't make it, the sig must stay until championship week of the NFL postseason

i'm signing my name up for the bet, any other takers?

GEM
09-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Why the hell not, haven't backed away from a bet yet. :salute:

Devilspawn
09-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Beat biter, dope style taker
Tell it to your face you ain't nothin but a faker! :tsk:

FanInAZ
09-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Take a long look @ DS's new sig brought to us by Master Shake. Are you sure you want to see what he might make for you. If so, I'm in!

MasterShake
09-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Can I get back to you after the bye week, or is there a time limit on this? :lol:

FanInAZ
09-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Can I get back to you after the bye week, or is there a time limit on this? :lol:

There's 6 week from now so you have plenty of time.

MasterShake
09-30-2009, 07:21 PM
There's 6 week from now so you have plenty of time.

I know, but as happy as I am with the team I would like a few more looks at them before I bet against Manning and co. I have a lot of respect for the Colts, especially against us.

FanInAZ
09-30-2009, 07:22 PM
I know, but as happy as I am with the team I would like a few more looks at them before I bet against Manning and co. I have a lot of respect for the Colts, especially against us.

So do I, but were 2-0 in sig bets so far this year!

MasterShake
09-30-2009, 07:24 PM
So do I, but were 2-0 in sig bets so far this year!

And when you're ahead in Vegas, do you just let it ride?:cool:

Gamechanger
09-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Beat biter, dope style taker
Tell it to your face you ain't nothin but a faker! :tsk:

imitation is the greatest form of flattery
I'm showing my respect, don't be mad at me

Gamechanger
09-30-2009, 09:20 PM
Take a long look @ DS's new sig brought to us by Master Shake. Are you sure you want to see what he might make for you. If so, I'm in!

none of you guy have seen my works of art either

i'm still in too