PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Tiger locked in battle in second round of the four week playoff stretch

Tned
09-03-2007, 04:06 PM
After having a pretty solid lead, Phil double bogeyed a couple holes ago.

With three holes to go, Phil leads Tiger by two (they are playing together) and Tiger just lipped out a birdie.

Phil leads Oberhausen by 1.

Things are heating up.

Slick
09-03-2007, 04:12 PM
After having a pretty solid lead, Phil double bogeyed a couple holes ago.

With three holes to go, Phil leads Tiger by two (they are playing together) and Tiger just lipped out a birdie.

Phil leads Oberhausen by 1.

Things are heating up.

I wish I could see that. The satellite channels I get her are weird. They're not sowning the golf until like 10:30 tonight.

I seem to be getting ESPN deportes and ESPN D2. And something called the american channel which pipes in CBS stuff once in a while.

I'm curious to see what happens with this "Sunday Ticket"

I'm rooting for Oberholser, his caddy is my Step-Mom's next door neighbor in Charlotte.

broncosfanscott
09-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Well, congrats to Phil on winning the Deutshe Bank title. I have always like Phil and I am glad to see he won. I didn't see it, however I heard it was quite a battle down the stretch with both Phil and Tiger exchangine birdies.

JoshCar54
09-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Its nice to see Phil start doing good again after his wrist injury that slowed him down for much of the season this year.:2thumbs:

Tned
09-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Well, congrats to Phil on winning the Deutshe Bank title. I have always like Phil and I am glad to see he won. I didn't see it, however I heard it was quite a battle down the stretch with both Phil and Tiger exchangine birdies.

Tiger couldn't make any putts, or it would have been a playoff or Tiger's tourney. However, down the stretch, Tiget hit an approach tight, and Phil would follow suit, then they would both make or both miss the putts.