PDA

View Full Version : Live Press Conference Today

Denver Native (Carol)
09-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Kyle Orton, Brian Dawkins and Head Coach Josh McDaniels will address the press at approximately 11:10 a.m. MDT. Watch it live here.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=2816&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

underrated29
09-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Can the kind people please update for us. Here at work i will not be able to watch the presser.

honz
09-30-2009, 12:20 PM
It appears to be starting late...as usual. :smh:

Requiem / The Dagda
09-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Having STATS during these press conferences stinks.

honz
09-30-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm a big fan of Orton, but he sure is a boring interview.
-He's saying all the right things..."my job to manage games and not make mistakes...OLine and running game his best friend, make his job easy".
-He was very complimentary of the line and our RB's. Said his finger is getting better and the glove hasn't effected him much.
-Every week is a statement game. Dallas is the most talented D they have faced yet. Scheme is similar to what our team does.

//End Boring Interview

honz
09-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Also, Guru over at MHR is doing a much better job than I at transcribing the interviews. Follow him via twitter. http://twitter.com/MileHighReport

//ennd tweetaleet

Denver Native (Carol)
09-30-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm a big fan of Orton, but he sure is a boring interview.
-He's saying all the right things..."my job to manage games and not make mistakes...OLine and running game his best friend, make his job easy".
-He was very complimentary of the line and our RB's. Said his finger is getting better and the glove hasn't effected him much.
-Every week is a statement game. Dallas is the most talented D they have faced yet. Scheme is similar to what our team does.

//End Boring Interview

He probably gets VERY tired of being ask the same STUPID questions - i.e. his quarterback style, etc., etc.:tsk: He is much more polite than I would be.

honz
09-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Dawkins up now:

-Dallas very talented. 3 good RB's, physical OLine, QB can get ball to WR's who can make plays.
-Commented on their high YPC. Have to be physical up front and stop run.
-Says Witten is a tough cover and is a big part of offense, but WR's are very capable as well.
-Says he is familiar with Dallas coming from NFC East, but he must prepare the same as with a team he doesnt know at all...and that you have to Dallas just like the rest of the NFC East.
-Romo an aggressive QB and they have big play potential.
-3-0 is nice, but we are still improving. We have to continue to improve every week. Must be a consistent group for the long haul going forward.
-Goodman and Hill go under radar because Dawk and Champ are big names, but the team knows what those two bring. COmmunication in secondary is "ridiculous". Goodman and Hill are like brothers...always pushing each other in practice. They are familiar with each other from Miami.
- All that matters is what comes out of the locker room...media's opinion means nothing.
-Selfless brand of ball on the defensive side of ball. If one guy makes a play, they've all made a play. Team is moving in the right direction, on O and D...but still needs to improve.

CoachChaz
09-30-2009, 01:02 PM
My man crush for Dawk only gets stronger and stronger each day

honz
09-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Sorry guys, missed hlaf of McD's interview. I'll have to wait and watch it when they put it online.

Dortoh
09-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Dawkins up now:

-Dallas very talented. 3 good RB's, physical OLine, QB can get ball to WR's who can make plays.
-Commented on their high YPC. Have to be physical up front and stop run.
-Says Witten is a tough cover and is a big part of offense, but WR's are very capable as well.
-Says he is familiar with Dallas coming from NFC East, but he must prepare the same as with a team he doesnt know at all...and that you have to Dallas just like the rest of the NFC East.
-Romo an aggressive QB and they have big play potential.
-3-0 is nice, but we are still improving. We have to continue to improve every week. Must be a consistent group for the long haul going forward.
-Goodman and Hill go under radar because Dawk and Champ are big names, but the team knows what those two bring. COmmunication in secondary is "ridiculous". Goodman and Hill are like brothers...always pushing each other in practice. They are familiar with each other from Miami.
- All that matters is what comes out of the locker room...media's opinion means nothing.
-Selfless brand of ball on the defensive side of ball. If one guy makes a play, they've all made a play. Team is moving in the right direction, on O and D...but still needs to improve.

http://www.henrysmemphisbbq.com/photos/d/46-2/woodpile.jpg

Denver Native (Carol)
09-30-2009, 05:37 PM
For those who missed it live

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=3504&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

GEM
09-30-2009, 06:01 PM
http://www.henrysmemphisbbq.com/photos/d/46-2/woodpile.jpg

You take your wood and go to the lounge, mister. :lol: