Stargazer
12-11-2007, 03:52 AM
I voted for Cutler!:D

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground

Tned
12-11-2007, 04:18 AM
I voted for Cutler!:D

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground

I haven't seen any highlights yet of Brady, because I was traveling Sunday/Monday, but Brady's numbers look pretty hard to beat.

Stargazer
12-11-2007, 04:37 AM
I haven't seen any highlights yet of Brady, because I was traveling Sunday/Monday, but Brady's numbers look pretty hard to beat.

Yes, but that is no excuse to not vote for Cutler.:D

4 TD's, 0 INT's, and almost 75% completion percentage.:D

Tned
12-11-2007, 04:54 AM
Yes, but that is no excuse to not vote for Cutler.:D

4 TD's, 0 INT's, and almost 75% completion percentage.:D

Brady had 70% completion, no INTs and 150 more yards against Pitt vs. KC for Denver.

As much as how glad I was to see Jay's performance, and based on the parts of the game I managed to see at the Mem and ATL airports, it's hard to see how Cutler should get the vote over Brady.

I am a huge Denver and Cutler fan, but tend to vote in these things based on the player's accomplishments rather than if they are wearing orange and blue.

Having said that, I hope all you guys vote for Jay and he wins. ;)

omac
12-11-2007, 06:28 AM
Brady had 70% completion, no INTs and 150 more yards against Pitt vs. KC for Denver.

As much as how glad I was to see Jay's performance, and based on the parts of the game I managed to see at the Mem and ATL airports, it's hard to see how Cutler should get the vote over Brady.

I am a huge Denver and Cutler fan, but tend to vote in these things based on the player's accomplishments rather than if they are wearing orange and blue.

You're right, but ..... Brady's spoiled. He has an OL that allows him to make 7 layered jello before he has to throw the ball Add to that he's throwing to Superman, Batman, and Robin. Besides, he's like that annoying guy in Employee of the Month. Gotta vote for Cutler. :D

Stand Ablaze
12-11-2007, 10:41 AM
No chance....

I'll vote anyways.

BaiLeY324
12-11-2007, 06:45 PM

Wow, you're not voting for MVP... I'm sure Brady doesn't even care considering he's won that award like 12 times this year

TXBRONC
12-11-2007, 06:47 PM

Yes its true that Brady had more yards passing but that's because all they did was throw the ball.

fcspikeit
12-11-2007, 07:46 PM

Cutler wasn't the only QB playing Sunday? :confused: I bet he would get some votes if he was up for it last week :D

But seriously, The Pats pass 70% of the time, Brady threw the ball 46 time's to Cutlers 27.

In other wards, Cutler Averaged 9.0 yards per attempt while Brady averaged 8.6 yards per attempt :coffee:

broncosfanscott
12-12-2007, 12:48 AM
I definatly voted for Cutler. The kid just had an awesome game. As I rewatched the game today there is one play that just gets me excited about watching him and the fact that he is a Bronco. It is in the third quarter when he slips after the snap and while keeping his composure he takes off on a run to about the 10-yard line.

topscribe
12-12-2007, 01:45 AM

Of course, you're right. One has to put on his orange glasses to vote for Jay
over Brady in this instance.

The one I can't figure is at running back. Selvin Young ran rings around all
three of those candidates up there, and he's not even in consideration.
I could have voted for him without the orange glasses.

-----

Stargazer
12-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Wow, you're not voting for MVP... I'm sure Brady doesn't even care considering he's won that award like 12 times this year

Pretty much my thought. This isn't voting for league MVP. This is just a weekly player awards. And Brady has won the award multiple times. I voted for Cutler because it's great to see a 2nd year QB nominated along with Brady & Hasselbeck.

:salute: