PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Elvis Dumervil as Defensive player of the week

Stand Ablaze
12-11-2007, 12:54 AM
http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-defense

Vote for him as the GMC Defensive Player of the Week.

Dumervil made five tackles, forced one fumble and had three sacks in the Broncos’ 41–7 win over Kansas City. Dumervil collected his fourth multiple-sack game of the season and helped the Broncos defense hold the Chiefs to 129 total yards.

Vote everybody, he deserves it. :salute:

Lonestar
12-11-2007, 12:58 AM
http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-defense

Vote for him as the GMC Defensive Player of the Week.

Dumervil made five tackles, forced one fumble and had three sacks in the Broncos’ 41–7 win over Kansas City. Dumervil collected his fourth multiple-sack game of the season and helped the Broncos defense hold the Chiefs to 129 total yards.

Vote everybody, he deserves it. :salute:

But bracket will get it in a landslide.. Perhaps turfant..

Stand Ablaze
12-11-2007, 12:59 AM
But bracket will get it in a landslide.. Perhaps turfant..

Vote for him anyways, lol.

Lonestar
12-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Vote for him anyways, lol.

did twice but the others have more visiblity to the fans only a few cities got to see the denver game, whereas everyone else saw the INDY game..

Stargazer
12-11-2007, 02:08 AM
Voted for Elvis.

:salute:

sneakers
12-11-2007, 02:56 AM
Hooray for voting! I voted 7 times.

Stargazer
12-11-2007, 03:57 AM
You people better vote for Jay Cutler!

:salute:

Stand Ablaze
12-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Haha, Elvis won it.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=7624

EDIT: He won the AFC Defensive Player of the Week award.

broncosfanscott
12-12-2007, 12:41 AM
I am glad he won it because he totally deserves it. I was watching Sunday's game again and he is a beast whether he is on the left or right side........strong and fast. I mean he would just push the OL into the QB then get the sack. :salute:

Stargazer
12-12-2007, 02:11 AM
I am glad he won it because he totally deserves it. I was watching Sunday's game again and he is a beast whether he is on the left or right side........strong and fast. I mean he would just push the OL into the QB then get the sack. :salute:

A huge success in college. But, a 4th round pick in the pros. He's just a damn football player. And scouts missed on this basic quality. Glad he's a Bronco.

pnbronco
12-12-2007, 09:23 AM
A huge success in college. But, a 4th round pick in the pros. He's just a damn football player. And scouts missed on this basic quality. Glad he's a Bronco.

I heard that the reason they missed him is because of his height. If he had been 6'4" he would have been a first round draft pick. The interesting thing is that he has the arm span of a man that size. Lynch had him stand up and they did the arm to arm thing and Elvis's was longer. He did a great job on Sunday and I'm really glad for him and was glad I took the time to vote.

broncosfanscott
12-12-2007, 06:18 PM
I heard that the reason they missed him is because of his height. If he had been 6'4" he would have been a first round draft pick. The interesting thing is that he has the arm span of a man that size. Lynch had him stand up and they did the arm to arm thing and Elvis's was longer. He did a great job on Sunday and I'm really glad for him and was glad I took the time to vote.

Yeah, I remember an announcer during one of their primetime games mentioning that. Looks like height is overrated. The way he is playing everbody is going to know who Elvis Dumervil is. :D

Stand Ablaze
12-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah, I remember an announcer during one of their primetime games mentioning that. Looks like height is overrated. The way he is playing everbody is going to know who Elvis Dumervil is. :D

Definitely height is overrated in some positions. Look at MJD, he's a great RB.

TXBRONC
12-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Haha, Elvis won it.

He deserved as much as any of the other candidates.

TXBRONC
12-12-2007, 07:13 PM

Absolutely, to a great degree I agree with you. Because height is highly prized some so called experts forget that at a position like running back or even defensive end it can be huge advantage. There isn't a single offensive tackle in the League that Dumervil doesn't have a natural leverage advantage on.

fcspikeit
12-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Haha, Elvis won it.

"Thank you for your vote. Watch NFL Total Access on Thursday for the announcement of the winner."

:confused:

The poll don't close until Thursday so how could he have already won it?

He won the "AFC Defensive Player of the Week"

BANJOPICKER1
12-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Did from 3 different pc's...He da Man..:D

Stand Ablaze
12-12-2007, 10:19 PM
"Thank you for your vote. Watch NFL Total Access on Thursday for the announcement of the winner."

:confused:

The poll don't close until Thursday so how could he have already won it?

He won the "AFC Defensive Player of the Week"

You're right :eek:

I didn't even realize that. Everyone on BM was saying that he had won it already. I guess they and I didn't read it carefully.

LoyalSoldier
12-13-2007, 01:13 AM
Still AFC defensive player of the week isn't bad at all.

broncosfanscott
12-13-2007, 01:11 PM

I was laughing at that hit he layed on Merriman.......just knocked him out. :laugh: