PDA

View Full Version : My Dream 4 Weeks! "the QUADRANT of EVIL!"

Bronco Warrior
09-28-2009, 03:53 PM
So these 4 weeks we have played/will play my My four most loathed and despised teams Oakland, Dallas, San DumBego, and the Cheatriots! The only team I will ever root for the Faiders against is the ComBois!! When they play the Cheatriots and the "Charges" I pray for an act of God to take both teams!
Now we have a chance to sweep the "Quadrant of EVIL" and I am happier than a puppy with two peters, at the prospect! One down three to go! We can take Tony Homo and the CowBois if we don't turn over the ball. NOTE: Dallas defense ZERO PICKS ZERO SACKS so far this year!

I think San Diegos piss-pour play speaks for itself: an already sad team has been defensively and offensively wrecked by injuries and the Savior Shawn MerriRoids has been a dismall disappointment.... Zero sacks, FF,Ints, TFL, and less tackles total than Dawkins had in the first game!

Last but not least the CHEATRIOTS!!! The end of the reign of the Pats left with Josh McD...they are a shadow of thier former self and Brady is atlast revealed for the over-rated system QB that he is. McD will own his former MENTURD for the foreseeable future. They have lost all their defensive standouts have either retired due to injuries or to avoid a Steriod suspension (Harrison you know who you are) or when traded turned into a hair pulling sissy girl!

All of this make it appear to be a very happy month for us Bronco Faithful! Can you say 6-0?

NightTrainLayne
09-28-2009, 03:58 PM
I have a headache now.

claymore
09-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Go Broncos!

Slick
09-28-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm making chicken quesadillas and drinking XX.

Devilspawn
09-28-2009, 05:06 PM
I can't wait for our second game, like seriously.

GEM
09-28-2009, 05:14 PM
I can't wait for our second game, like seriously.

As long as JaMarcus is still playing, not worried.

Devilspawn
09-28-2009, 05:17 PM

He's brutal.

But this all looks familiar. I'll wait. :cool:

GEM
09-28-2009, 05:19 PM
He's brutal.

I hate the Raiders and even I felt bad for you guys. That guy is absolutely atrocious.

MileHighWrath
09-28-2009, 05:32 PM
I have but two hopes for the raiders

1. that Al(zheimers) lives forever
2. JaMarshmellow Man takes every snap for the raiders from now 'til the end of time

DenBronx
09-28-2009, 05:35 PM
all of those nick names made me dizzy.

Nomad
09-28-2009, 05:36 PM
He's brutal.

You believe history will repeat itself twice!! I hope not.

DenBronx
09-28-2009, 05:39 PM

me neither

He's brutal.

dude honestly, if they would put bruce gradkowski in your chances of actually hitting a wide open wr greatly increases. russell is terrible. most of my raider friends all hate him on the team. good arm but thats it...nothing in between his ears but emptiness. didnt russell have the lowest iq score at the combine? it was either him or vince young, can't remember.

anyhow, bruce would be a much better option at qb for you guys.

Devilspawn
09-28-2009, 05:48 PM
I have but two hopes for the raiders

1. that Al(zheimers) lives forever
2. JaMarshmellow Man takes every snap for the raiders from now 'til the end of time
So you're saying that for the next 600 million years, before the sun expands into a Red Giant and engulfs the entire star system, including Denver and Oakland, your hope is that Al Davis and JaMarcus Russell have still assumed their current positions on the Raiders.

Do me a favor. When that time comes, be sure to post here in this thread and tell us that you told us so.

Or,

Stop smoking crack.

EDIT: I forgot that once the sun becomes a Red Giant, it's outer layers rapidly erode and thus what was once our Sun will burn brightly as a white dwarf for at least an eternity, maybe an extra week or two. So assuming the solar system is eradicated by this time, but Oakland and Denver survived and are floating side by side in space, and Al and JaMarcus are still at the helm of the Raiders, what smack can I possibly bring to the fold?

Devilspawn
09-28-2009, 05:50 PM
me neither

dude honestly, if they would put bruce gradkowski in your chances of actually hitting a wide open wr greatly increases. russell is terrible. most of my raider friends all hate him on the team. good arm but thats it...nothing in between his ears but emptiness. didnt russell have the lowest iq score at the combine? it was either him or vince young, can't remember.

anyhow, bruce would be a much better option at qb for you guys.
Vince Young was the doofus.

Russell's support in The Nation is about 5-10%, in that range.

Russell is awful on top of being a product of the chuck it and pray theory Davis loves.

SR
09-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Your nicknames for teams and people are absolutely awful.

DenBronx
09-28-2009, 05:54 PM
Vince Young was the doofus.

Russell's support in The Nation is about 5-10%, in that range.

Russell is awful on top of being a product of the chuck it and pray theory Davis loves.

our luck is you guys will be picking a qb before us in round 1 next year.

your luck is davis will pass on one (like he did cutler) and take another deap threat wr.

DenBronx
09-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Your nicknames for teams and people are absolutely awful.

^^^^

what he said

lol combois and dumbego....WTF!!! :lol:

Bronco Warrior
09-28-2009, 05:56 PM
Russell as a Bust makes Alex Smith look like a League MVP! how sad is that?

Bronco Warrior
09-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Sorry you don't like the nicknames! You are cordially invited to not read the thread! That solves that!

In the future try not to belittle a nice name if you aren't actually mentally capable of understanding the origin..and hence the Irony and Humor of it!

DenBronx
09-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Sorry you don't like the nicknames! You are cordially invited to not read the thread! That solves that!

In the future try not to belittle a nice name if you aren't actually mentally capable of understanding the origin..and hence the Irony and Humor of it!

hey dude, we just gave you our opinion. the nick names were wack.

and for the record we can read and post anywhere we want even if you don't like our opinions.

so, how them apples?

Bronco Warrior
09-28-2009, 06:20 PM
hey dude, we just gave you our opinion. the nick names were wack.

and for the record we can read and post anywhere we want even if you don't like our opinions.

so, how them apples?

True and Dumbego wasn't one of my better ones! lol!

guitarj
09-28-2009, 06:21 PM

Your nicknames for teams and people are absolutely terrible;).

SR
09-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Your nicknames for teams and people are absolutely terrible;).

I see what you did there. :laugh:

SR
09-29-2009, 09:19 AM

If you inserted some kind of disclaimer in the title of the thread like "My Dream 4 Weeks 'the QUADRANT of EVIL' (terrible and awful nicknames inside)", I probably wouldn't have read the thread. But, once I was in, I was in all the way.

That's what she said.